Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Nurture and in » Nurture schenka

Nurture schenka

Posts 41 to 60 of 82

ШАНТАЛЬ wrote:

about raid games.
Should be daily ritual, location.
I have this Hushpuppy: Feed up time, change water, floor, couple of words and sleep, 'll turn off light. All.
So struggle days in day, enough from forces of weeks of. Scheny themselves only. No games at night. If bishop says to begun to haunt home, then not respond. If suddenly began Museum buildings, then tight ogovor, on sinking sticks manufactured through new not time objections, type silenced, sleep. Who Needs that likes.
Puppy och. Quickly understands, that when cushion light, quiet must be in library http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllSML/609.gif

So and happening. She is borne sleep quietly somewhere about 12. But roughly in 3-4 night she goes, to make their albatre affairs and after this raze not can immediately card when. I'm getting up, camping on K. Need to to remove for it poop, for this me account for exits from room. Apparently this terminally dynamics of its. Of course, I not'm liter V8 up front to ride with it on apartment, contrary, quietly, but convincingly wise its sleep. Here is on these beliefs and moves away roughly 40 minutes. After what she again same goes in of cards and there sleeping until morning.

stasyun wrote:

here is here here is simply that is an awesome a library electronic books https://sites.google.com/site/epaperru/home

Is famously! The that need to. Took on article)

Яшма wrote:

I'm getting up, camping on K. Need to to remove for it poop,

Not SHOULD come Still Rise, povonyaet and will cease, hauled away on the morning.
Here is see, you themselves provoke by its game. If would I, with and those at night, ah no personal life http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/105.gif
So that strongly advise not Still Rise http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/yes.gif

stasyun wrote:

lenkin wrote (and):

Has ordered until two books.

Here is here here is simply that is an awesome a library electronic books https://sites.google.com/site/epaperru/home

Thank you. , too, retained in bookmarks ;)

stasyun wrote:

are extremely happy any aim, are prepared on oncoming a guy to jump (incidentally, a parallel question about filthy paws and of strangers skirts / trousers - as discourage something from skakaniya on people.

stasyun wrote:

And question still in is, not will rest whether then taaya lyubveobilnosti on it. In the sense, that adequate caution not will. Or this with age will pass?

Comrades forumchane! But on these questions so no one detail and not responded! Although Petrousha something already have grown up to!
Tanya, suspicious mail pretending themselves, as you in end managed with all of these cope! http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/girl_claping.gif

Маус-Маус wrote:

as you in end managed with all of these cope!

And raze, it the very grew :D
Ah and seriously - dog an and in it will emerge, say so, sensible caution. I not remember-when precisely this happened, but something closer to year have us.
Simply here need to understand - that Puppy here is such what he there is, to all is borne, on all one here jumps up, all kissing, himself on back push is so it falls in dirt and camping on D. And if want avoid Damage of of advisers other words simply not are giving him this to do, camping on E. Not beaming with defence wakes up aggressivity alongside people who are not prepared laze around here with puppy for in gryazyuke 8-)
Ah and use and treneruem record on podkorku bailout team "There."
I as something simply has become easier to this treated. We not had been approached close to those who not desired with us communicate. And if wanted, then we immediately warned, that can occasion at. And perishing with sobachnikami on stroll, in principle, all all-would still who whom far jumped, after all if not likes something man simply assigns to your knee and not will give this do

We with Plyushey are now moving beyond gulyat with half-length the purse, in which many pieces of some treats for. When Plyundel intends to do something not the, then simply switching its attention with the help piece of. Thus same way underwent another series past moreover, that its scares

Яшма wrote:

the simply switching its attention with the help piece of

Yes, the most convenient way to. If dog not pischevik, then on toy

stasyun
As usually I express gratitude to her for operational the answer! In principle, dogs as children (each historical color places your the nature). Can be this character break (and why, and can be from him to capture maximum favor. We and themselves in family sociable and druzhelubnye, here is and Dominique such "the apparently." And that would I did, if would he threw all to bite? Perishing let better kissing!

stasyun wrote:

we immediately warned, that can occasion at

I, too, warn, if are asked help patting, that we still and oblizhem-obderem-and maybe dirty up. Someone on this not caring, importantly, that such a dog 'to cuddle allow.
Now let us exits gulyat with among acquaintances people and with adequate dogs, and then after all we, too, grow d d, truth?
In short, have us not those problems that can be considered PROBLEMAMI!

Маус-Маус wrote:

Well, have us not those problems that can be considered PROBLEMAMI!

Precisely :D

Lushiy incentive-cube cheese) :crazy:

stasyun wrote:

Yes, the most convenient way to. If dog not pischevik, then on toy

This an ideal option! Here all deal in physiology, camping on K. Animals not crusades gallop with food, they after long of hunting eat its prey, and then bainki) But not all can be play, here is Russian nested doll have, we-- um, well quite play not wanted, its have intrigued only besilki with other dogs, so that here had to motivate aperitif, a piece of.

Dania for choked maker, ??? ???????? ????? together with soul of, but. If in field of view ball around the, five kilo cheese can be put an under nose, even not looks at the in this side. And if ball around the on a piece of string, then and seven kilo will remain proignorirovannymi. However, when a ball in familiar, in ears automation manager arise bananas. Zveriku year, and he until now not displaying no signs circumspection to cause. Climbs, truth,, too, not to all consecutive, chooses on somehow their criteria. Can 10 children miss, and to eleventh to jerk from all paws. And with dogs so same, on someone zero attention, and from someone not get enough of it. There is have us couple Corso, which masters drive only in strogachakh and not're lowering with tug ropes. If I keep up see their on the horizon, I take Danku on ceasing. But and then he is tearing to them struggling forces. And if not keep up. Masters try to their keep, but poorly is obtained. Dania couple of times with swear I will scream flew kubarem from them. Well, that in her teeth still not've been busted, and paws routinely received decently so. Male his got took over one times, but here more frightened, than seem to have injured. Weight something enormous. And would still Danka climbs. Stubbornly, doggedly climbs and fella has it coming.
From someone enough one times was hear’the growl and all, more not suited, and here. As cheese namazano. http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/dash1.gif
If he neck to someone with a ball, then I'm stopping, but people on anyone case warn, that if there is desire to, then borrow need to for uh, twistix, and the can in game fingers scooping up. So that nedoverchivosti and circumspection until no. If him interestingly, he from skins turns back away.

Incidentally, about "not crusades gallop with food", the most through the besilki started have us as times after food. Dania go anywhere from bowls quite the other dog, in him as demon demon getting in. The latter Portia feed and click! Only uspevay dodge and. Will running around, go mad all, toward on the couch thing and its lezhanke, carrying toys and roar, roar, roar. Then passes out, as if someone button, "off" clicks.
Now quieter, but, too, case.

Last edited by Екатерина (Dec 26 2013 15:39:15)

Екатерина wrote:

but. If in field of view ball around the, five kilo cheese can be put an under nose, even not looks at the in this side. And if ball around the on a piece of string, then and seven kilo will remain proignorirovannymi.

We did special several exercises on flipping psinki. Me it was important, to he knew how "remove the bananas" and switch from balls at once on choked, with cheese on ball around the. To he not tone been fooling on inside the and really itself, I even those balls with pretty rope of yours. Otherwise Caribbean and let him run ball around the on a piece of string with "bananas" in tinnitus can be was endlessly)

Have been arguing switch, not until not very goes. Truth, is worth say severe voice - Dania, you now any place home! - harmless the ball and starts yell - NOT SHOULD come!

But I accurately know, that if her teeth are busy ball, nothing out of the hands not accorded. Even the most tasty a doodle rejects. His here tried to seduce, nor in what. With exhilaration was asked - what brilliant! As have taught? Beaten on muzzle?

Екатерина wrote:

Billie on muzzle?

So bang-tastic method.

Маус-Маус wrote:

I, too, warn, if are asked help patting, that we still and oblizhem-obderem-and maybe dirty up.

Have us in schenyachestve so same was. And over us all time victory was palpable prior "the specter of Westerners in the White overcoat." Well, that in nature .lyublyu thus Westerners us not met, but my the ample imagination made its deal. http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/105.gif

Екатерина wrote:

Boor I accurately know, that if her teeth are busy ball, nothing out of the hands not accorded. Even the most tasty a doodle rejects.

Importantly, fall busy. And with land hardly something collect the. I so Shell as periodically storony, to not peripatetic the ferment squint heterotropia in watching over two dogs in different directions. http://smiles.dolf.ru/dolf_ru_150.gif

stasyun wrote:

so bang-tastic method.

Of our protection. I even get exasperated not was able. Told only - I dogs not Beaux Arts.

Only not't be surprised, please, my issue, okay? I OK other bushikov in life not seen, loath.
The situation such a: Dania chews toys. I.e. all time chews. Holds in Pernod and chews. Bears ball around the and all time his nazhevyvaet. On photo not in sight, seems, dog but died down, daily, but on fact jaw have him constantly in movement. Nor on moment does not stop there.
http://i023.radikal.ru/1401/c6/297106886d5dt.jpg

??? ?? ? ? Owczary, Gorlice County and labriki, took and bear quietly. And my crocodile. As with a piece of gum.
Hence questions. This feature of our or porodnaya? If our, as with this fight? You not represent, how many favorite balls he already finally grieved his, because himself he chewed up!

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Nurture and in » Nurture schenka