Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Nurture and in » Nurture schenka

Nurture schenka

Posts 61 to 80 of 82

Catherine, our, too, chews and constantly awe. But now already not until fortune most. We bought almost indestructible back thenballs firms Orka, which Peter in childhood as nut carving up, and now well survive they.

This all individually. Characters different
To dog clutched subject quietly, need to long 25?C managed by, first 5-10 seconds, then when dog is beginning to able to think clearly, increase time. http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllSML/609.gif
???? this is done simply in household cleansers, in an unexpected time, place and camping on P.

25?C we recreate. But as only in fall something is mired, claws are beginning chew. Such impression, that without Daninogo participation, by themselves. As their stop although would on 5 seconds? Hand to hold down?

Екатерина wrote:

How their stop although would on 5 seconds? Hand to hold down?

Yes, first so, then figure something out, you as still. Here already only your competitive savvy and knowledge its dogs --

Екатерина wrote:

25?C we recreate. But as only in fall something is mired, claws are beginning chew. Such impression, that without Daninogo participation, by themselves. As their stop although would on 5 seconds? Hand to hold down?

Signature author

In on-scientific, grew from it more of a vertebrate creature (because that it had voice, as a wake-upall) from party plutovatykh sobakoobraznykh, Aphis kids, species little tykes a, kind of bezobraznikov, breed "a tomboy D'Hispaniola." (K. Capek "Dashenka or history be described as puppy life")

Let chews! Importantly, that would this only on balls exclusion :-) Is it better with this is quite fast. Have us so neighborly Russell until 1.5 years Chekhov. And my dogs not have such needs. Indeed do, they chew on your, but not constantly)) So that this is not feature of breed, and, rather, specific dogs, BUT pathologies not is)) A over staying power helpful work in any case!

SolarK, yes I and not believe this pathologies. And not has become would to pay on this attention, if would not two BUT.
1. Toys long not live. Even the most sturdy.
2. He's chewing on this, he can German supertank toy in human (to MediaPark or on, to grab) and to bite down on. Already was, when together with toy zazhevyvalas leg.
Have us same that is why in VSE toys prodety strings, otherwise fingers ended would even faster balls.
Pro obslyunyavlennye trousers I already I'll shut up.
So that, like would wean zverika from this habits. Let us work http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/110.gif

1. Toys long not live. Even the most sturdy.

This says only about how, that teeth have your bushika much more qualitative toys)

he's chewing on this, he can German supertank toy in human (to MediaPark or on, to grab) and to bite down on. Already was, when together with toy zazhevyvalas leg.
Have us same that is why in VSE toys prodety strings, otherwise fingers ended would even faster balls.
Pro obslyunyavlennye trousers I already I'll shut up.

And here is from this indeed need discourage something. There is rule # 1 for my dogs: Mother can going-to-mouth (and not only-to-mouth) when it wanted, and here is borrow's my mother's hands or other parts of bodies-to-mouth (or whose something else) - flatly prohibited from. Is punishable by strashnyuschim word: "Okay, that's--." And the suicidal mournfully)
Patience and, still times, patience! There is simple and safer for hands way to remove the that any struggle cavity have dogs, if dog not understands teams (Puppy this, for example): Put your arms around snout from above with and slightly fingers podognite to to top fangs. Dog unpleasantly, and the, that in mouth, gives besprikoslovno, or you take out the second hand. And here is take for uh, twistix as times not is true. T. K. Is perceived this dog as a competition (assertion leadership), in which he should unkind defeat. And not let-you God, modicum times to cede and not take From toy. This not I had. This I somewhere've given. But this sorely tested, unfortunately, on personal experience. And, incidentally, in topic "Corrections by behavior" Viki gives very the right advice (this axioms) as behave, if dog with than something disagree)

Екатерина wrote:

Katya, together with much fuss was for example, moisture to in his mouth should sit, and "human" chew cannot be,, got petrified)

Remove the from Pernod not the problem. Me. Other not will put. I can modicum in fall going, modicum in contrary. http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/119.gifA here is to put a should sit in fall not thought. Need to have, thank you. http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/kiss.gif

Екатерина wrote:

A here is to put a should sit in fall not thought. Need to have, thank you.

Katya, quiz, I have at all problems this no! Modicum on elbow!, dogs as something immediately understands, that this's her mother's hand-and all! Whether in the jaws plaything, lakomstovo-without difference) http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllSML/609.gif

Stuck my hand in fall, they immediately same he spit it out ball around the. Moment. And so each time. So that, not Astroglide. Alas. http://s16.rimg.info/1377de4f44c9895d8482ea0211a556be.gif

Expensive Working Dog! Has found in 120, on my view, stunning trainer's. Name is Antoine Nadzharyan. Have him their groups in the fighting and vkontakte. And namely many video lessons in YouTube. With easily “pivot ” corrects behavior dogs without curiously power methods. I already revised downward together rollers. Can be someone use to anyone. Was it comes very interestingly hear your opinion about such dressury.

Elena In
So exile give, to watch and assess ;)

Elena In
All morning'm videouroki How many just has found for themselves A after all all not is it so difficult fulfill, right, I'll learn Thanks large for advice!

Яshma
I by in Yandex "Nadzharyan YouTube"

Елена_В wrote:

Dear Working Dog! Has found in 120, on my view, stunning trainer's. Name is Antoine Nadzharyan. Have him their groups in the fighting and vkontakte. And namely many video lessons in YouTube. With easily “pivot ” corrects behavior dogs without curiously power methods. I already revised downward together rollers. Can be someone use to anyone. Was it comes very interestingly hear your opinion about such dressury.

Forgive me for what I now I’d say)) Perhaps, 'm gonna spread myth. But this not something from an Oh, this simply a good dress. Any at all something a long. Which understands-that such dog and "with than its eat" :D Just many and prime, so picture It blurs.
He simply is leading themselves correctly in respect dogs - he leader. He not humanizes dog. And ??? navalivanie concrete getting wedgies clearly for shot. ???? not necessarily physical, and specifically such moral tryndyuley. This as with Milano. Perishing believe me.
The basic problem troubled dogs (sorry for Obcom) - in fundamentally wrong behavior their hosts. Not d borrow in calculation dogs with white-Trash-mentality. And here is have all rest, with not matter pro cowardice whether we are talking Hebrew: Pro aggression (and the second often a consequence first), the reason inadequate behavior lies in utterly the wrong behavior hosts-on neumeniyu whether, on stupidity Hebrew: Simply because, that contrary consider themselves thieves rural of.
So that the use of purely technology you not will help, if there is no the right behavior.

Ah and pro the power methods. Perishing believe me, good there still no one not prevented. Simply question-that precisely you R in this the notion of. Beating up dogs - but this not the power methods, this beating up. Question use and word itself terminology.

Ah for understanding of - rise for Scruffles a puppy, which on this about designed as nevmenko, yes so-- that people stop and are beginning day Azeri democracy ask militia. This that? :D

stasyun
Thanks for Sharing (your report. Of course, agree with you. Simply have us the first dog, and naturally there is mistakes. You something a dog breeder already with the experience, and I here is even pro Milano not listened, so when [on these lessons, very tiny corner. They realistically help. For example for 2 days we was removed Tradition and jumping have doors. On to Nick us sin to complain. She have us, Bia. At all, when’dog, preparing to dismay in House in the first months. And in a result. 's nice and quiet yes murmured! Ugh-Ugh-Ugh! Her teeth already foraging out, and she even nothing not-biter in apartment, what not permitted (even to hide the nothing not had to, shoes and the kind is worth in availability of). Although I more just she feared precisely this. Say, that bushiki can homes walk on-Maastricht ceiling if very well not vyguleny. But even in rainy weather, when particularly not buy you much these days, Nick plays, only if we on this agree, if not, patiently goes on place. Teams learns simply on times! Me, sit, lie, eaio, paws,, in-store, let-in hands, place, near, cannot be, a quotation - all know already, although us only 5 months. Even on the street already almost not pulling. But here is en balade choose all consecutive! Have tried already all methods, which here on Forum been described - until outcome a zero ((That and wlfe's seek in 120, who than help can. And [on teasing especially Antoine with his. Personally us until the, that tried, very helped, 't seek now have him pro podbiralki on the street. Here is and decided to share. Very amply and understandable, as to act. If someone, too, will help, means not for good reason wrote.

Яshma
In YouTube never mind Antoine Nadzharyan. There very many rollers.
http://vk.com/antuannadjaryan?fixed=1 - here is here, too, many. This his group in contact.

Елена_В wrote:

Just have us the first dog, and naturally there is mistakes.

Elena, mistakes there is and have us. Little moreover, we're coddling their dogs, although know, that cannot be, for that constantly get an earful from of our Handler as his assailant :D

I mostly saw have him’not on priucheniyu to teams, namely repair already extremely troubled behavior. And my out a message was precisely in is, that simply your thoughtless use wide under troubled manifestations (for example, aggression) can not only not help, and exacerbate situation.
So it is important divide two things, as times for newcomers (not for you, and for those who your message will read), that there is of potty training for to teams and adjustment such moments, as jumping on rights and camping on D. This one thing. And there is precisely repair troubled critical outpouring is already another matter, here need to under the leadership and in the presence of good kinologa to do.

And ah and in a whole - useful pleasant thing. For people thinking)

P. S. Realistically, without grievances)) And not in your side, and in a whole in space. Simply as shows practice - large focus on maintaining in 120 information and rollers under not say "share on two", the case, lead to extremely a sad consequences.

stasyun
What can be grievances! I contrary always gladly read all your comments in themes Forum. Knowledge experienced owner dogs always useful. And I with you absolutely agree on you of thought. But me realistically helped his lessons precisely in correction behavior. Brains place on place that whether. Nick not exhibition, so teams doing that purely for entertainment and development our demoiselles, the more that it this the most likes. Let us hope, that reading my out a message exclusively people thoughtful human, and because all goes for later on.

stasyun wrote:

And there is precisely repair troubled critical outpouring is already another matter, here need to under the leadership and in the presence of good kinologa to do.

Here is message with pages teasing especially Antoine with his in the fighting. I think you wanted say precisely about this

I get many letters, in which you do give recommendations to eliminate an unwelcome behavior your pets.

But information about dog in seek extremely a miserable. My work rests on analysis behavior dogs. Each dog individual, therefore, approach to each of them also should be individual.

There is many factors, on which is determined by strategy correction behavior, and in your seek you write about their problems and about your wishes, but behavior dogs in this describing there is no, although it is a key! For the information, that you me authorize, impossible lay down their the right misconception about issue.

If you have desire to help to his favorite of, you must be more detail to describe entire troubled situation and actions participating. The most effective description believe video-version of. In it will are visible as behavior dogs, so and behavior owner. Remove the, from what you would wanted eliminate. Precisely such description of will give me opportunity exert you effective aid!

If you ask one exciting you question in Internet, you will generalized answers. I same prefer work with dog, relying on the its individuality, should I to see dog! Decision problems comes in the very moment, when dog is in field my of view. And those who simply asks, as get rid of the or another problems, will try help Council, but he will is based on assumptions!

you can obtain video-legal in regime real time on Skype
Since gusto and help in addressing your problems!

Since respect, Antoine Nadzharyan.

Last edited by Елена_В (Oct 22 2014 13:43:26)

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Nurture and in » Nurture schenka