Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Announcement NHL » Calendar THE INSURANCE Molosolov ENTLEBUKhER Sennenhund - 2013!

Calendar THE INSURANCE Molosolov ENTLEBUKhER Sennenhund - 2013!

Posts 1 to 20 of 86

Dear friends!

On tradition we plan issuance calendar the National Club Porody.

Is open record on 2013god!

Waiting for photographs your anticipate!

Our dogs deserving moreover, to about them learned the whole world!

Calendars for 2012. Were Tebetei in many countries, in including in National Club Entlebukherov in Switzerland!

For affluence pages write in this subject on Forum or on-: Nelin @ yandex.ru, nkp-entlebucher @ yandex.ru

Call: + 7 905 5096801 right now, in year only 12 months!

Which comprises format calendar A4

The cost of participation (one page) 6500 rub

Requirements to from photos:

Cyroy, is in the rough source code (a primary file with camera) not less than 10 megapikselov, 300 dpi!

Nellie, hello. And us malyavkam 3-'s month can be to participate. If yes, then want month May.

bos-ya wrote:

Nellie, hello. And us malyavkam 3-'s month can be to participate. If yes, then want month May.

Of course, can be! We are posing before a task muster all photo until the end of August, can slightly longer, so that you even asking domestically)
Valsti to collect press photos, need choose most-most the best photo)
So, May reserved!

About! And if suddenly from whom there is no acceptable photographs, so I to someone services http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/175.gif

We’ve engaged) We in the photos' Market http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/136.gif

Muris wrote:

Oh! And if suddenly from whom there is no acceptable photographs, so I to someone services

Olja, this nice! Will be very well, if you bird in this topic their contacts (tel, e-mail and gives Afghan). And so same can be done additional subject entitled "Ironing photographer"

zubova
Cach, perishing have you something always full of the classrooms pictures) You with month decided?

On tradition December our)

Czechoslovak November my http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/kiss.gif

After negotiations with abroad'm amending adjustment)
We - October
Bimasik - December

And I pick up volumes K August)

Bos-since- May
zubova- ???
Viki & K- October
Alla- December
Marousia-Nafusya-?
Chantal- Czechoslovak November
nelin- August

nelin wrote:

Marousia-Nafusya -?

On tradition September!

Is a master Weis shown interest, final consensus through couple of days, when will return in Moscow.

Fedya - let will February

Bos-since- May
zubova- ???
Viki & K- October
Alla- December
Marousia-Nafusya- September
Chantal- Czechoslovak November
nelin- August
Fedya- February

nelin wrote:

Ol, this nice! Will be very well, if you bird in this topic their contacts (tel, e-mail and gives Afghan). And so same can be done additional subject entitled "Ironing the photographer"

:glasses:
My tel: 8 903 287 90 60
E-mail: Olga.samylina (dog) gmail.com
I have in signature the reference on gallery, where can be watch examples works.

Nelli, temku, with yours allowing the, will create :cool: & later before. I Pushkin something eggs harvested, but now on its head have witnessed a flock of from 4 cats in neighboring the basement. Two left, two even there + your mother, Paula want to sterilize. In-general, 'm having fun% -)

Alla with Bimasikom are asked shifting their with December on July.
So that December is free

Us June please http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/105.gif

So the census of the:
January - here can be your dog!
February - Fedya
Mart - here can be your dog!
April - here can be your dog!
My - Bos-since
June - zubova
July - Alla
Augustus - nelin
September - Marousia-Nafusya
October - The flash drive's + Viki & K
Czechoslovak November - Chantal
December - here can be your dog!

Remained only 4 month, are in hurry!

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Announcement NHL » Calendar THE INSURANCE Molosolov ENTLEBUKhER Sennenhund - 2013!