Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » SOS - are lost, sow » Attention! Urgently!

Attention! Urgently!

Posts 1 to 20 of 40

In an exhibition 12,08,2012g in Yaroslavl gonna go with Elmer's from 2002-have Handler as his assailant and escaped the Young bitch ENTLEBUKhER Puppies,!
8 964 304 78 76, 8 921 256 26 66, 8 921 544 96 77

http://s019.radikal.ru/i627/1208/df/885066d28590.jpg

Last edited by MACbKA (Aug 13 2012 20:35:18)

MACbKA

So this jingle Thank got lost?

Yes (

MACbKA
Horror (How so ‘? There is modicum any learning about it?

Lifted walk and she from 2002-have got away! Girls drop out with through professional a dilly bar! Here is how all ‘! News no, sutra toured only with of the City of Yaroslavl, entire night obchesyvali constituency and kleili flyers! In lunch Zubov and Mistress left again, informed me that flyers, seek!

MACbKA
My God! Hold us in rate! Pity that from Moscow nothing help not can.

Until now not can to believe! As in dream!

And in what terrain she got lost? This outskirts with forests or urban residential slew?

Second clock Gaechka one, on the street!

MACbKA
Hardly. Was would on the street likely already found would. So terrain of where she escaped what?

Not fails I have that the quote, then whether with his opera the problem, Tolya I do not. Exhibition proceeded on stadium, not far many water, Bank type raskosami! This all we cabinet members – Secretary, obkrichali, obkleili handbills in the afternoon, offered people in hands. Entire night wandered along the tunnels! Here is recently appeared news, girls young man said, that a dog today saw roughly in 13-00 have retailer "Chaika", Castor. Be advised. Volkov, 4. Now. Maybe, you they routing obkleivat the district, are living with nachevkoy!

What horror.

Local clubs there is? And yaroslavkikh zennenkhundovladeltsev the time he caught up? They faster will determine entlebukhera, yes and expense of its popularity owners bernov know many dog-person person

Already all in rate! All the shelters, clubs! On all forums there are already ad here!

Horror!
We as NHL entlebukherov, helped yaroslavskoy the little dog with konakionom (me already repatriate down). I sent an exile on temku on pesike, and request help.
Very believe, that all will well and little baby girl will find.

Thank you! We, too, waiting for its home!

About 12.00 night us call on bodies. Young man said, that saw our dog 20 shadowing Ago. But to capture not was able. In r-oneer minutes 15 walk from the hotels where we stalled. We Ulfi in a bale of and there. Minutes forty were shouted flying past, until not poured to stadium where proceeded exhibition, and she have church under the lantern? Is worth listening anymore. The Beautiful such a. Developed a on 180 and done a buck gave. In short dog in deep of shock, we still times tried to silently to it get close but outcome such same. That do next not know.

Sit down contrary it and quietly to speak, when starts listen, unobtrusively render to call its name of ah and to speak familiar words, until not learns and not starts go in your side, here importantly not been to it, and continue to to speak. Either to invite to take a catcher's.

As only we get stuck in its field of view she immediately 'done a buck gives'. Fishing in Яrike no! Where would find his?

zubova MACbKA
Horror (
Hope you have make its to capture

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » SOS - are lost, sow » Attention! Urgently!