Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Increasingly about content of and care » Swimming in reservoirs

Swimming in reservoirs

Posts 1 to 9 of 9

Veterinarian says, that after every a hike on small river, dog with haven ears need to bury boric or muravinyy alcohol. And muck out. So whether this, who as givers for ears after aquatic procedures?

Well enough watch ears and to clear his cotton cotton ball. And here is if inward --something many water and contained sand, then can be use cotton ball dipped in khlorgiksidine or bornym with some alcohol.

Самарская wrote:

The vet says, that after every a hike in small river, a dog, from haven ears need to bury boric or muravinyy alcohol. And muck out. So whether this, who as givers for ears after aquatic procedures?

And still glazing and starts to in 28.0g, wash with economic toilet soap wool, brush your her teeth after food and anything) tailed, sorry me, that I such a the ulcer)
At all dogs with haven ears must periodically exercise ushnomu inspection, and Hua dirt or surpluses sulphur must to wax. I have three dogs with haven ears, all cherish swim, and Nafka still and's diving, although the rest, too, silence, but not on good will, but because, in a fit of game periodically receive't neighbor on anybody, camping on K. You should agree, hard play, when it. You're swimming. Have all clean ears, and when them is poured in ears water, they are beginning okay, that's-- because head, that from ear crashes all (importantly to not brains) but at all this happens extremely rarely.
I think your love and Treat to dog, will not allow, to with its ears something happened, even if you not will each time pursue so much clearing ?????? after every bathing.

Last edited by Маруся-Нафуся (Sep 25 2012 15:17:13)

Marousia-Nafusya, no you not the ulcer) simply I been mulling, that can I such a muddle-headed. That not do all these procedures after hikes on small river) and now d Dr. Bobicchio without saying) thank you, that responded)

Самарская wrote:

simply I been mulling, that can I such a muddle-headed.

Know, my mother highly chistoplyuistaya L, but under this likes proverbial "More gryazi- thicker muzzle!" http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/girl_haha.gif

Last edited by Маруся-Нафуся (Sep 26 2012 22:53:14)

Маруся-Нафуся wrote:

likes proverbial "More gryazi- thicker muzzle!"

And than thicker muzzle, those thicker our ranks!

Маруся-Нафуся wrote:

"More gryazi- thicker muzzle!"

Татьяна wrote:

A than thicker muzzle, those thicker our ranks!

http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllSML/636.gifhttp://smiles.dolf.ru/dolf_ru_150.gif

And you have puppies there is

nordmann wrote:

and you have puppies there is

You here!

Selling puppies Entlebukhera

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Increasingly about content of and care » Swimming in reservoirs