Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » I have emerged Puppy! » Puppy and other pets

Puppy and other pets

Posts 1 to 20 of 37

As through accommodation puppy with other cannot reverse it, which already were in your House? Write in this column!

Before-buying a puppy I have already was adult a. When only brought schenka home, he charge to the cat ?????????????? and a unfortunately tsarapnul ?? incisions dogs. Immediately same were taken to a doctor He said that they needed to fix incisions and all will pass.
Through week rank of the healed, after this incident we immediately same got a haircut the cat ?????????????? bears. But Puppy would still not understands that cannot be lithographs to the cat ??????????????. Each time for him, chasing them around - wants to play. Kotishka this not understands and SHUSHlNG on him. Until we on dacha all normal, but not know what expect after as bring in supplementals all in Moscow.
And the case occurred from-for breakpoint to substance dogs. Never had and here is decided. Thank god that all go off! http://i.smiles2k.net/hello_byby_smiles/1_011.gifhttp://i.smiles2k.net/hello_byby_smiles/1_011.gif

Natalia Bogomolova
Spurn, very are happy, that again see you here! Tell me as Raffi-‘ Runa?
About joint residence cats and dogs, think more tell happy owners those and other. Their have us many!

Natalia Bogomolova

I so understand, you have our child, Kingdom most Dogs Raffi?

Here is and me curious to interested in this theme. Schenka have us still until there is no, but examine people’s question from all sides, so say. Have us lives 13-year-old cat, which dogs seen only from engraver apartment or ????, because on the street not case. Even and not know, what reaction wait on the emergence of a puppy, and as secure both from each other in moment the emergence of a puppy in House. As behave under this? If have someone was such experience, share please)

Елена_В wrote:

If have someone was such experience, share please)

Have us was: To first the cat ?????????????? (had lived under 19 years) took a puppy (first dog), when the cat ?????????????? was 2 year - adopted normal, poshipel a bit and calmed down, in further lived not say, that as friends, but and not "as cat with dog")) Until the moment a dogs not saw.
When dog died (in 15 years), a was has sighed and thought, that is about he's gonna be staying the only, table (slightly more year so and lived), but here him brought active a puppy entlebukhera - nothing, hated it, ignored a puppy, but not hurt.
Now, too, live a with dog, but in this time to Bajaus-year dog brought kittenish - adopted in end.
On the idea of, animals should take each other, the more cats, but, of course, as and have people, in animals can be its character, they, too, individuality, so that vimatelnymi be bundle of, of course, need to.

There is opinion (personally me his took our zavodchitsa, Tatiana transvestite-Kishinevskaya) - that cats accept new dogs easier, than cats. Until that in our family this justified. All three koshakov painfully suffered departure old dogs, especially the old a, who endured with it entire life, 14 years. When same we took little baby girl, both a have shown aggression, and cat - fear. The first time we their alone together not cooperators, bred for different airy rooms, if keep was with. Senior a for 3 weeks replaced the anger on the mercy of, he at all very gentle, 's licking and us, and dog, and other cats. The younger a likes only a cat, with humans dance.Is, but requires respect, and dog oftentimes the oldest on muzzle, but not until blood. She his Oh, as respects! He only looks at it - she makes step ago! And cat so and is afraid of the dog, year already. And a dog this knows and can for cat gone after her, shouted, force its dive under bed or a guy to jump far any to the top, I this presekayu. But for the most part they diverge purely neutral, cat, if it need to in toilet or on cuisine, can even leapfrog over dog, signifies nothing about forwards corridor. I.e., increasingly depends on individual features of character cats and dogs.

Елена_В wrote:

Wu us lives 13-year-old cat, which dogs seen only from engraver apartment or ????, because on the street not case. Even and not know, what reaction wait on the emergence of a puppy, and as secure both from each other in moment the emergence of a puppy in House. As behave under this? If have someone was such experience, share please)

In starry-eyed idealist walk not worth, will on the early it is difficult. Animals devices without priglyada leave flatly cannot be. Moving, divide. There is the sad experience. When pregnant to the cat ?????????????? led. Turned their backs, outcome, eyes there is no.
But this not means, that impossible keep a cat and dog, simply need to abide by technique security.
Can be even take podroschenogo a puppy, which by surprise already a little hard to do to capture.

tabouka wrote:

that cats accept new dogs easier, than cats.

This all individually. Would still much depends only from hosts.

NN,
tabouka,
Chantal,
Huge thank you for worrying too much about! Let us look in both, but on time work, think need to will bottom for your baby to buy some of that.

We already what month think over this question, so as have us the planned dual the addition of the (roughly in one thing time being schenka and kittenish).
The basic rule - not hasten events and observe reaction on each other, not abandon in the early on one territory without supervision. ????? animal should be its place, where he can feel secure, ah and you must give understand them that you all - one large family :)
Have us here is business - still rodents and parrot live, for them I have worries more.

Elena’s organs is In, incidentally, better will, if have a puppy will separate room, in cage same his to stay not gonna leave.

Last edited by ClockWorkMystery (Mar 28 2014 19:22:42)

ClockWorkMystery
Puppy and our kitten - this much easier, than one small, the other the old. Small both open for change, and old cat will be hard to live with those, that will have appearing, when she entire life was undivided the owner of the territory. It need to will to change habits, for example, if entire life she eaten on gender, now will have getting accustomed there is on cat's or moreover. Its need to will not forget have shabby.There, to she not feel rejected, cast off. Together and explode helpful know, that cat has the right on the master's useful, and the dogs terrible owners and revnyuchki.
Pro parrot not know, not clutched, and with rodents problems not controversial of. They themselves not jealous, and predators even to imagine not can, that is a master can love production as something otherwise, than gastronomicheski. Here is under old dog a deserved cases, when mouse or fauna of the ran away for from cells, a his eiaee, and dog draw have a and clutched between legs - protected the - until of our arrival. The master's mysha can eat only himself is a master, not a any!

ClockWorkMystery

ClockWorkMystery wrote:

Elena’s organs is In, incidentally, better will, if have schenka will separate room, in cage same his to stay not gonna leave.

Edited ClockWorkMystery (Today 19 :22: 42)

Ah in cage something this only on time until all at work, of course same we not let us keep a puppy in cage constantly, this already a prison any is obtained))

tabouka

tabouka wrote:

ClockWorkMystery
The master's mysha can eat only himself is a master, not a any!

http://s19.rimg.info/1127af8a73c62a9acf8a568b1dcc7241.gif
Have us still protein Chilean there is, but for it as something not a member. Cell its worth enough highly. Cat and the kind its not don and for competitor not believes) Was even case, when protein ran away (daughter molodsha cell not close), so found its on cat. They sat under lettings and each other obnyukhivali.

Елена_В wrote:

Nu in cage something this only on time until all at work, of course same we not let us keep schenka in cage constantly, this already a prison any is obtained))

And how many hours in day allat work? 6? 8? Accurately a prison. I in cell will P.T., when doctor comes or courier any - on hour, not more. Me, in sight, the most need advice from more of experienced bukhovodov. Can be, major time in a limited space more 3 hours every day not affect neokrepshuyu child psyche? Who so did, share! Dog - not protein, in my opinion.

tabouka, agree absolutely! That is why we decided immediately zoo ambush, to then the boys are our was easier find common language :)
And for property to graze I exclusively from-for a a member,, Russia hunters terrible. Here is old cat all were indifferentny, could with interest watch, but eat not tried to.

Elena In, if am not mistaken, even here somewhere on Forum smiled, that puny a puppy not more, than hours on 2-3 can be in cage leave, and until all at work - this very long is obtained. Most importantly - child should not walk in toilet in cage, this same his of cards.

+1

ClockWorkMystery wrote:

We already what month think over this question, so as have us the planned dual the addition of the (roughly in one thing time being schenka and kittenish).

I have all so and was, took in one day two month old bushika and a three-month against Russian blue cat coming in) Now this Niinii and nursie, live very to get together and try) http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/186.gif

Initially have us lived a lunatic, big, red, good-natured. Then on evening children had been given one marine guinea-pig, Different dzhungarikov. The greatest interest a shown to khomyakam, one and them in thereafter fell zhervoy of kitty "kindness" (to pig attitude nastorozhennoe, camping on K. In sight reeks she differently, than automatic sleep stage scoring and a not knows, with what hand to it take a run on. Roughly through year, after the emergence of hamsters, have us emerged dog Angie. When brought its home, husband took a on hands (camping on K. Husband informally is considered the best his friend) I took Angie and we on distance have shown their each other, gave obnyukhatsya. (The cat ?????????????? on the very moment was already 7 years) But apparently a realistically not aggressor, camping on K. Nor when Angie was small, nor now, when she in two times his more not arises battles. She implicitly passed, that "is a master" in House, when there is no us - this a) Ivory now and to munchers are became calmer. The extreme measure for a relative to Angie give it't on little bum cheeks, when she perishing painful for militias’defiant, climbs in a bowl to him or tries to take his place on couch.
Cell have us emerged, when Angie was year and a half (or slightly less) on reason its neuemnogo curiosity and hooliganism. When all things were moved degistirmek, shoes away and camping on Afghan. She starters open cabinets War, jump on Cornner being shelved, washing yiooceanoia, plates of and tables. Urge, that it lives those moment, when all walk away and then. "Man dog each.." Acquired cell and perhaps she this only and waited, camping on K. Now when we are going somewhere stray itself goes on place, in cell and sits there until of our arrival. Think we were fortunate, camping on K. Problems with potty-training to cage not fulsome. There is I have familiar, which said, why was win dog, if hold its in cage. Tried to explain "on a book agent", as write vivid people, that for dogs cell - this cosmogonies there security. In including and from what khuliganya eats all all, that under hand enclosed. When someone homes, cell is open, dog with us and all happy)) when no one there is no - she eensy-your models in talking, water, toys, bedding. Here is how something so.

JakIv wrote:

Wu me all so and was, took in one day two month old bushika and a three-month against Russian blue cat coming in) Now this Niinii and nursie, live very small) http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/186.gif

As nice! Hope, our, too, friends, you know, :)
Have us cat exactly on month older Sobakina, 14 January was born :)

And have us until the emergence of Martin, too, already year as lived fauna of the Steve (figs knows what breed). Ah a hamster was not preserved from schena affectionately call and trapetno. Cell his teetered in room son on not really high moreover. And here is once watch I such a picture. Sits Martti before cell and argues on different but (on life, apparently complains), and fauna of the is worth in cage on rear paws, and upper for depends cells held and listening anymore his the most vnimatelneyshim way. So I regretted it, in the very moment, that cameras in the hands of not was)

Daniel wrote:

fauna of the Steve

Daniel wrote:

He sitting Martti before cell and argues on different but (on life, apparently complains), and fauna of the is worth in cage on rear paws of, and upper for depends cells held and listening anymore his the most vnimatelneyshim way.

Khomka - our with Stivkoy namesake) http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/136.gif

ClockWorkMystery wrote:

How nice! Hope, our, too, friends, you know, :) Wu us cat exactly on month older Sobakina, 14 January was born :)

Necessarily friends, you know,) http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/186.gifCan say, as I suffered-was dying. Slonopatamnyy Steve, and a small Monica) A now, she runs process, type: Walk here, want play) Steve - such, slept, ah okay let play a game) Irkutsk. Manyasi-na-a-ah, already not want! Is free) And Stivka ukladaetsya sleep) http://funportal.info/smiles/smile21.gif

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » I have emerged Puppy! » Puppy and other pets