Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » I have emerged Puppy! » Puppy and other pets

Puppy and other pets

Posts 21 to 37 of 37

Daniel wrote:

A have us until the emergence of Martin, too, already year as lived fauna of the Steve (figs knows what breed). Ah a hamster was not preserved from schena affectionately call and trapetno. Cell his teetered in room son on not really high moreover. And here is once watch I such a picture. Sits Martti before cell and argues on different but (on life, apparently complains), and fauna of the is worth in cage on rear paws, and upper for depends cells held and listening anymore his the most vnimatelneyshim way. So I regretted it, in the very moment, that cameras in the hands of not was)

Class! What you have unity have mutual understanding have guys :)

JakIv wrote:

Necessarily friends, you know,) http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/186.gifCan say, as I suffered-was dying. Slonopatamnyy Steve, and a small Monica) A now, she runs process, type: Walk here, want play) Steve - such, slept, ah okay let play a game) Irkutsk. Manyasi-na-a-ah, already not want! Is free) And Stivka ukladaetsya sleep) http://funportal.info/smiles/smile21.gif

Thank you! :) MA – It you nice))

And have us here is such relationship. Ooh! Soot (marine pig) older Dominique on 5 days. Now them almost on 7 months. Ooh! Soot - senior, he have us Brandhorst before on 1.5 month. He first feared Dominique, then was accustomed, now his fosters depth. And Dominique his very likes, 's licking it's. We monitor only, to't not pressed up, you on joys. If Bona something not likes, he not your, and onwww.benaughty.com argues and’t bite Dominique for nose.
http://s9.uploads.ru/t/icAul.jpg
http://s8.uploads.ru/t/vAoQg.jpg
http://s8.uploads.ru/t/izJNL.jpg

Marina, the latter photograph ah very delicate!

Mouse ,-Mouse,, you Ooh! Soot with Dominique similar :) They say that, pig at all cool sounds have issued, sing there. , too, that whether lead the? :)

stasyun
Yes, they very maintaining to each other belong.

ClockWorkMystery
Yes, color they dilemmas! Utterance have guinea pigs big range of. At all they very cool. Have us Ooh! Soot'm pedigreed., have him even bloodline there is. He American krested, enough a rare and the favored "the specimen"! http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/greeting.gif

Маус-Маус wrote:

have us Ooh! Soot'm pedigreed., have him even bloodline there is. He American krested, enough a rare and the favored "the specimen"! http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/greeting.gif

Yes, very effective guy! Especially I like white a tuft :)

Expensive, forumchane and experienced owners bushikov and cats, help cope with mall situation.
Have us 13 years lives cat (Alisa), and almost a month ago, have been created bushika girl (Nick). On-the early we their segregated from each other only when hurriedly, but Alisa and itself not commanded on contact, yes and Nick she hung back, so as couple of times received from cats't. And now, when Nick have grown up to (for month we rang up $in weight in 2 times and weigh now 8 kg, has become lithographs to Through. Very she wanted with it play, under this she really starting to bite a cat for back, plays as with a pup, I fear for a cat, and scold to Nick, strictly say "There", sometimes'm holding for thumping, when cat goes past, to Nick its not'd also snaked. Cat of course same replies on this all, like, a hiss, fyrkanem and gives the surrender, sometimes even neck for spasayuscheysya flight dog and beats't (bears were being trimmed). But! The last time I has become to notice traces urine in places such games. First, been mulling, that this cat from doesn, but in a result it turned out, that this Nick wets his bed, when neck play to cat. ???? looks this not in the form of pools, and in the form of splashes. And still,, I have observed that if Nick not neck for cat, then and not pisses, and is happening this only when she neck for it play. That this? Fear or drooling? In else time of pregnancy there is no, all spreading our until crap-ass newspaper. As be in this situation? As nurture dog, to she not she feared, but and not mean to Haley a cat?
In advance all thank you!

Elena’s organs is In
Me seems, that incontience all-??? from joy, Puppy same still, around the is happy :)
Think, both need simply to explain, that can be, and that cannot be. And with age will easier find common language them.
Truth, with adult cat can be harder, she has already formerly formed habits. Have us something both kids, both play want.

ClockWorkMystery

ClockWorkMystery wrote:

I think, both need simply to explain, that can be, and that cannot be. And with age will easier find common language them.
Truth, with adult cat can be harder, she has already formerly formed habits. Have us something both kids, both play want.

Deal in is, that cat not is fought on impulses.... To game with hand Niki, here same seeks to run or going on-higher, to its not strapon. Have Alice at all character curious to that is peaceful. And for Nika she neck only in extreme cases, when already ah quite Lidia)

ClockWorkMystery wrote:

Elena’s organs is In
Me seems, that incontience all-??? from joy, Puppy same still, around the is happy :)

Here is that has found in the vastness of betting with your social network:
humble urination often meets in wild nature. Any a flock represents from themselves social group. During meeting ethnic kin with each other, pet whose social status below in the packs, accepts pose of obedience to, slightly prigibayas and making not greater puddle. Thereby showing more low position in the packs and respect for soplemenniku. Have dogs mostly such behavior true to form assholes, they and young a back-. In this case a flock, this you, the bellwether, dog and those who with you contain. Very often owners, dogs on’inexperience commit mistake. Alienated a puddle a puppy, are beginning scold and pristyzhat. Dog in turn, understands all otherwise and in next time necessarily will do, too, most, only already from feelings of fear. Avoid this can be so, try coming home and seeing a running on you with relish schenka, refocusing his on that the. To example skomanduyte him on aaao "sit" and as only he sits down at, give team "stand" making gesture hand and immediately same of course applaud and give what any a doodle. Over time dog will understand that you respect its and no need each time to prove to its subduing.

But with man understandable - ignore, but as be with cat? 've tried refocusing attention, not is obtained. Until that we have no nothing more interesting its) Only enleve and going into holding pattern for suctioning cell. But how this correctly?

Елена_В wrote:

But with man understandable - ignore, but as be with cat? 've tried refocusing attention, not is obtained. Until that we have no nothing more interesting its) Only enleve and going into holding pattern for suctioning cell. But how this correctly?

I not expert, but, think, well correctly and is logical. Literature must understand, that so play with cat not worth, and need keep themselves in the hands of.

ClockWorkMystery
Thank you large for your opinion!

Hello.
Question rather about health, than about the relationship, but unambiguously about other pets at home. So'll ask in this the Frost.
As prepare brings rise to a new member society?
Homes lives the Thai cat. Vaccinations there is no.
On dacha mitis husky. It four years. Did only puppy-dog vaccinations.
Even on dacha cat. Built of nature. Vaccinations there is no.
All healthier. But this on my view. And suddenly they have something dangerous for schenka?
As their prepare to meeting with baby? Than prokapat, ovary is treated with, to pierce? Or nothing not to do, and only worms want to race?
Thank you.

And vaccinations from Cow Disease and complex not want do? The same leprospiroz, not to mention the pissed extremely dangerous for rights. Ah and schenka to neprivitym can be monetize only after all vaccinations and quarantines. Although I their dogs'm bringing only to fully grafted onto, i.e. familiar to the dogs, other flank the party. And toys our I allow play only to the dogs in which fully am sure, if who the someone else's grabbed, toy already not take away.

Alla, yes I is ready all consecutive from just consecutive instill.
Domestic a cat modicum now to the vet can deliver. As correctly say a doctor, that precisely I need? Furiousness + leprospiroz?
With dachnymi harder, they in life not left Pomology. Not illustrate, as I Khasku (dachnuyu dog) in machine'm gonna shove. Even if'm gonna shove, it mad from horror, perhaps, gonna get away with this, until to a doctor we are going. Although us not very far, hour there, yes hour back. And Duska (got patio cat) in perenosku just one times you climbed, to write in Niginu (urban cat) a bag :) That stress something for it will.
And I can buy Nebezyzvestnyy and itself to inject? Or this only doctor should to do? At all something I itself not as toxoid, ah, husband would forced. He did taking injections our last the little dog.

Yuliya K.
Give the all glistogonku, through ten days all, ampul, in veterinary mark (almost everywhere in large zoo stores), if difficult 07.00am - 03.00am daily, buy, for example, nobivak, furiousness and complex, operates every animal, say an eager seller "operates dogs weight 30 kg and cats weight 5 kg, (glistogonku buy, too, in weight, also, I give melbimaks). You have not will documents, but on extremely least you will know, that vaccinations made.
I itself, too, not do taking injections, and have husband is famously is obtained.

Alla,
Large thank you. Increasingly understandable.

Юлия К. wrote:

Alla,
Large thank you. Increasingly understandable.

Not for that) glistogonku before inoculation binding.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » I have emerged Puppy! » Puppy and other pets