Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Dubbed :))) » Pulp gifts owners and the internet

Pulp gifts owners and the internet

Posts 61 to 80 of 133

's Yesenin himself.

Do you live still, my old?
Live and I, Hello you, hello!
Let interiors flow over your comfy hut
Zorganizovani light civil our big rural-urban divide.

I am told, that you, Frozen alarm,
Miss me tone under lonely moon,
That you Lhuyd're, uh, walking on a path
Civil old-s.Hotel second-hand shushun.

And you see in an evening blue a gloom of a
Holy Jesus? Same shit - oh, Gosh! -
That barne me in kabatskoy the tussle
Sil hit under heart of Finnish box.

But relax, birth! Calm down.
Climate change policy is only painful bred.
I am not a fu+++ng alcoholic,
To, you not seeing, die.

I am still such same very gentle,
And I dream, my darling, only about how,
To rather from longing a rebellious
To get back civil are you short our house.

I 'll return, when raskinet branch
Our garden - the old white garden.
But I bet you, mama, at dawn
Wake me not like eight years ago.

Do not wake Togo, that noted,
Don 'grew excite moreover, that not fulfilled, -
Too early 1643 and fatigue
To experience me just happened.

Don't teach me how to pray. Not need to!
To the old return more there is no.
You 'of its my only aid and are a sight for,
You 'of its my only comedy light.

So Biography about your anxiety,
Not sadness and I --useless kum back soon.
Don 'grew go Lhuyd to the road
Civil old-s.Hotel second-hand shushun.

Narrative pro a Barsika

In the beautiful the atomic spirit, so full sour cream, a, Little Panther released walk on cornice balcony conventional ninth building. Moving gradually,, Little Panther in late path dug his heels in head in pobelku Wall. Here he conceived Four Uns head on, yes not is sustained on a narrow used and became slowly, but has invariably led fall down. From the outside was in sight, that free fall raze not original in plans a, for the, instinctively with a flap of their legs couple of times (that him little helped), of his eyes and became istoshno yell, rapidly by incurring the speed.
Several floors below was a screwup on balcony as during Fedya, voleju Souls crossing its long already not in curls head trajectory by air a, the glorious Roman on sunshine and time from time splevyvaya down on besides, which on debt services were in limbo in a Moses basket have third building and he spoke vaguely of her materili uncle Fedyu. Involved by unusual sound, as during Fedya looked upward. From above,... by visiting upon for gaining the sun, ut something dark.
Through second he understood, that this something was not only dark, but and soft.
, Little Panther grasped head his savior of all desires in available legs and, not stop crapping yelling, from joy released bears. As during Fedya joy a not separated.

Finished another site migration excercise films pro alien, he was drop from above object to situation unidentified flying about and from of fear yelled his head off still louder, than, Little Panther. Their fighters.' howls they attracted attention tusovavshikhsya on bench in the yard old ladies. "A disgrace-then what!" - sealed one of them, then spit and pogrozila a broomstick somewhere in side builds.

Through couple of minutes as during Fedya gotta wake my-??? from faces tsarapavshegosya Barsika and, raskrutiv, has thrown a the alien there, where the show up, i.e. upward. Floors there is the higher lived-lived so far, yes good haven a-a locksmith-a plumber Zabuldygin, brutally muchivshiysya each syndrome chronic hangover. Sitting on kitchen and googly eyes the on clock, then in window, a-a locksmith ing about life. In 10: 01., remind their behavior and roar hmm, black a fighter, down Kolkevich neighborly a. In 11.03. Neighborly a had flown back, valuation on a moment, in superior point trajectory; covered in hoisted in hand, povertelsya around its axis, chief a locksmith helicopter Ka-50 "the Black, scarfs", and, not in forces cope nor with laws physics, nor those more with laws aerodynamics, continued its fall. Zabuldygin firmly decided to throw to drink. Hapless, Little Panther flew down, bypassing the floor for floors there is the, and without rural having would until land, if would him on level third building not have fallen decorators. Decorators not did nothing a bit reprehensible. They can paint house, additionally, by predosteregayuschuyu board to bottom its cradles, so that passer-by, having turned for a corner, first routinely received several drops green, either one-two more expensive a white paint and only then, zadrav head, read: "Cautiously! Painting work! ", Little Panther, almost not, spraying facial paint, fish penetrated in build (all judges - 9 key).
Ascertaining whether, that liquid in the bucket although and white, but not sour cream, a
Gradually began chosen resurfaced. Decorators heard, as something ukhnulo them in facial paint. "He in us stumbling jumped in front of," said more experienced field and peeked in build. Stumbling unusual, similar cat's head, forms has to the surface and suddenly opened eyes. From abound more experienced field dropped with your personal paintbrush and with words: "Begone! Begone! "Threw build foot.
Build, turning in the air two times (, Little Panther made it out from him already on first turnover), had to almost however, the prokhodivshemu past novice, pozhelavshemu not to call his surname, and turned white a, barely topic land, pripustilsya to flee. Raspugav sparrows and doves, he crossed a flower bed and became browser displayed results quickly on, climb on first, I pulled out mountain birch and've climbed and clawed on it, until she not runs out aswell. And in the shade and under category: Betula behaved hard duel, played in chess. Retired Timokhin nicknamed grandmaster grabbed in game not on life, but on bottle hooch with pensioner Mironov (actor). Pronyukhav about so significant prize fund, here same was hanging out with a street sweeper and, seeing, that duel indefensible lasted, the kiss advised that the Timokhinu, then Mironov (actor) to sacrifice the queen's exposed. Itself same game's been a hell of on rare dull, and fall Barsika with birch on thirty S.N. tilt its highly enlivened.
Pobuksovav a bit on board and rasshvyryav figures, a grabbed teeth my Queen black and charge started running like crazy on direction from put chess players out. The first html a street sweeper, he grabbed the stool and with scary shout: "Give my Queen, bastard!" Launched its winds ulepetyvayuschemu Barsiku. Statistics shows, that cats very easily uvorachivayutsya from chairs. According to State Statistic Committee, the likelihood enter with a stool with twenty steps in a running a, either a cat, virtually is zero. In general, average a easily moves away from a chair, another matter - an intellectual should throw away Skripkin. It is difficult say, that thought in this moment Skripkin, but the cry: "Give my Queen, bastard!" And blow with a stool pat on the back he clearly adopted on its expense. Flinching all the body, with a flap of their under this on-students are hands and vyroniv a bag with products, he ran to his home / work address given so quickly, as only could, and even even faster. , Little Panther, thinking pleased conduct time, imperceptibly scuttled in a bag with products. An intellectual should throw away Skripkin bullet had been steaming upward on ladder (though always enjoyed a lift) and ran clear until conventional ninth building (though lived on fourth). A street sweeper, sensing, that as something all HMAS Success broke a, picked up by a bag and decided to accounted its Skripkinu, zagladiv thereby before him its blame. , Little Panther, having felt, as his raised and to suffer a, pretended not to dead, rightly believing, that horse or rook him, can be, and forgotten or pardoned would, but my Queen certainly not forgive the. A street sweeper rose on the fourth floor and telephoned in the door, in this moment a, pritvoryavshiysya until this dead and not consideration of the, for greater plausibility became to paint the agony. Bag in the hands of the porter ominously swayed, leading moreover in indescribable horror. Kinuv shevelyaschuyusya a bag have doors, honorary work fellow he struck in running performance down on ladder and about on the door frame on finish. Podergavshis still a bit for of decency,, Little Panther listened: Was quietly, most time go back to business prodolzhenie. Vyplyunuv my Queen, a with understanding a professional gets for sausage. Minutes through twenty-an intellectual should throw away Skripkin, otdyshavshis for the trash chute on ninth floor, might be certain, that chase there is no, and gone down to itself home. In several moves from doors first his bag, vymazannaya within a white paint. Already in apartment Skripkin produced revise purchased products. Them was, a stable: A pound of sausages are made, bag sour cream and two lemon, and remained: Bag from-under sour cream, two lemon (one of them nadkusan) and figure for game in chess. Outside themselves from anger on hooligans, not only tampering with products, but and nadrugavshikhsya over bag, Skripkin released on balcony and looked out in yard. In the yard played in chess; black - pensioners Timokhin and Evgenii Mironov, white - a street sweeper, “W ” did until this little s gaming practice and putavshiysya in iconic figures. Timokhin moved zamenyavshuyu of the gone my Queen the overturned rook, and Evgenii Mironov delivered: "You Shah." "You matt!" - vzvizgnul an intellectual Skripkin and launched black-and white my Queen from-for shelter. In question, the queen splat in center chessboard and are stored the rest figures in shattered windows three meters. A ghastly the cry the porter: "'ll kill!" Share prices since 2000 caught Barsika on the roof, far the climbed poobsokhnut.
Getting dry for was bored, hoisted launched to warmer gudronu, and a became term is right through about the antenna, that yesterday a host day eighty six police one of tenants. Dish safely has fallen. In search of something, about that can be wipe yourself up earlier, sorrow-trooper takes, this time on ladder, gone down down and released in yard. The, that need to was stapled on the linen a rope - the old the plaid. , Little Panther got hung up on a blanket for and pulled down his on land. This public seen hostess pleda, living on S.N. floor the old woman, not a talkative, an evil, but all same not without some charm, pridavaemogo it had senile. - I'm gone. "Ava, what think you're doing", - told the old woman and has become scaring a howls "Shoo!" And "straw!", but wasn this could scare Barsika! Contrary, he it turned over on back and began squirming around on blanket. Old bitty needed whistle, but instead Sixties, she has ‘ impenetrable MACHlNE, the same MACHlNE, which suggested neighbors on thought, that a survivor from mind the old woman somewhere JULlANNE: Got a snake. Not succeeding in sviste, hostess pleda, presented tethered on set, took a mop and, razmakhnuvshis how allowed sciatica, launched its with on 8 building.
A mop, prosvistev past besides, took it in land in several moves from Barsika, the looked upward, then sharply'd jump up and made this on time: The second a mop-deaf I just bonked on blanket. "Ah you, parasite, Oh you, cheeky", - zaprichitala the old woman, but cheeky parasite, by experience knowing, that have her in available pile just two mops, crumbled even in several indecent pose. About number of a bunch of mops, Little Panther was absolutely rights, but he nothing not suspected about arsenal felt boots. CNN he was smiling in anticipation to revenge, aaaea razmyala hands, podelav around movement, and gave volley three valenkami consecutive. All three normal felt mil are trapped in goal, one of them even in Barsika. The other, ricocheted from heads experienced painter's, share prices since 2000 caught by surprise his Student, the third same felt boots possible the crisis hit back the porter, which, nadegustirovavshis bonus hooch, is content from intellectual games and share my experince nearby in sandpit here. Both painter's swore dirty to boot words, and a street sweeper has awakened and dragged song. , Little Panther same gave done a buck. Aaaea on the occasion so successful EMU throw published outcome cry, monastery were protected by to Tarzan. A ninth-grader. Petr pegged to the blke bulldog nicknamed Napoleon, and himself ioeo in Music for bread.
Of the talks was told to sit on place, but instinct, which reawakened in it rapid displacement a in space, was too strong. And here is they already fled three:, Little Panther, Napoleon and bicycle, the latest fled to reluctantly, about than loudly ringing with. Ivan Ivanovich Sidorov together with his daughter walking buy it anything derive exhorts day birth; happy, they returned home. Daughter has recovered from my squeezing in drawn Japanese toy "tamagochchi", and Ivan Ivanovich bore on particular the hands of huge sizes cake. Here them a path crossed a.
Girl shouted spaces: "Cautiously, cat!", and then "studied, dog!", on that Ivan Ivanovich 10 responded: "Yes I see", then it's snagged on for ceasing Napoleon, but not fell until, and zabalansiroval cake tomorrow, bouncing on one become, and is sustained would, if it comes not got back just in time bicycle. As if an enemy Gatbot covered the a Ivan Ivanovich only that Kuplennyi cake. Some not polite the situation 6600m comic and they laughed, but have made this in vain, because Ivan Ivanovich a man was large. Having risen, he not became into in the details, and began Giving slaps right and left.
Minutes through ten he graduated Giving slaps and moved on kicks. More all inherited Steklyashkinu, which openly was perturbed and all wanted to discover, foretell which rightly his being kicked around, and devyatiklassniku Peta, pribezhavshemu on noise and pointeresovavshemusya have Ivan Ivanovich during brief respite, not saw whether the his bicycle and dog. Already under evening, charter from purchasing the fuss, a, Little Panther poskreb't the door native apartment Number 35 on ninth floor. His easy home, and girl Lena, to which it applied with reverence, because she usually clamouring for for him parents sour cream, only vsplesnula hands: "He on this time the entire white!". (PFA with those, that in punishment his will wash,, Little Panther ponuro lowered the head. Through two hours, so and not otmytyy, a sat on its knees have pani, which petted his and said,: "Ah where same the kind was? I suffered, been mulling, you crashed. " As well and governing was homes,, Little Panther quietly purrs from pleasure and in lasting gratitude for something, that his'm a honer, and thought: "Why some people such good, and some evil?"
The author - unknown

http://smayly.net.ru/gallery/kolobok/pictures/Magent5_1/good2_002.gif

Ksenia I.
Cue artsy the)

Kaliningrad starters 80-'s.
Previously morning.
Team bus from lunatic cleanup Goes to center.
Naturally – awash.
Who sits – napping, who is worth – grimly speaks out.
Vooobschem – the general frowny mood.
From the entire masses people stands out remember pretty mother with small critiques alike.
They sit on the seat next near the most “shovel.
Alongside them, his back on approximately Keyless is worth quite the picturesque type of with Greater don't know why.
On it broken in jeans, sweatshirt had been blown wide open and importantly – plush Kucheryavaya drastically.
Type of still prebyvet in for flippancy mood after yesterday's or already adopted?
- It's totally he porezov to a pretty mother through its the daughter unharmed.
First asks, as its name is, how many it years, in what garden churchgoers girl and camping on D.
Naturally – the entire team bus hears this conversation.
And here, in the midst of conversation from tailored type slips right out phrase:
“A any business cards holders you know? ”
- This is question to being.
- ” That I, for example, on unauthorized of an animal look like? ” (Skyfall seems – he had in mind a hedgehog).
People in bus ride interested listening. And girl to go Sweet is the, after second reflections, claims:
“You, as during, look like on her pussy ”
On sleduyueschy stopping type of has vanished from bus. Laughable still long not stikhal.

Today "on diets of" ever read any Poe, ve who there not churchgoers:

- the Pope, and that you today had a dream?
-! ” Heh, son, son, you until my dreams still sleep yes sleep!

1A
In family was two children - one a pessimist, and the other optimist. Approaching a new year. Decided their parents "equalize the", ah to not such extremes were, and have prepared gifts: Pessimistu horse, and optimistu together of the cream dung. On the morning children Varnashrama.
A pessimist: - Hyyy, loshadkaaa. Small, and I wanted to greater. Is biscuit, and I wanted to a gray in with apples. Depevyannaaayayayaya, and I wanted to zhivyyyyuyuyuyu.
Optimist: - A y me ZhIVAЯ! Only escaped!

Daughter requests mother again:
- get a me, a little dog! Ah, modicum the most a small! Modicum chikhuakhuyonysha!

Programmer ask:
- How many children?
- Two son.
- Over how many years?
After pause:
- One on computer, okay plays, and the second there is no.

A Negro a boy shed tears, yelled,, calling on aid, but so and not was able to escape from prehensile paws Moydodyra.

Once Pope negotiated with son, that will allow him pokatatis on swings, if the will allow spaces drinks a pint of beer.
On the evening came mother, lifted with carousel be fleshed out son, and independent pan-blue father,.

Not know, rejoice at the, that children so quickly master WordPad, or being sad …
Small story paints pictures of the, then itself scans and retains in his folder. And today papiemache sculpture or forsythia from plastelina … Until far scanner launder (

On one of days births the Kid a had been given the Quatro, that in fundamentally changed life Carlson's.

Dochepi 4 year. Wife yskakala in Music, we got a game going the two of in paznye while each.
Harmonization this I I'm sprawled on couch, in pykakh sypepzakhvatyvayuschiy sppavochnik on Win32 API.
Wanting to popazit child its spoptivnoy preparation, announce:
- A you not know how on anybody stand, and I ymeyu!
Daughter not ystypaet, in voice steel:
- not, ymeyu.
- not, not know how.
- not. Becomes.
And with these words monstp two with their feet becomes me this on your head. Pope povepzhen.

Told my the good the familiar about its daughter. Teach those once this after all little angel in the yard with mom or with nanny, no matter, and years it then was 2 or so. Nearby was present dog chow-chow — dogs not the most at the same time playful and friendly.
Then is happening the next. Small shows on dog: “Mischka? ” Babysitting replies — nourished German, there is no, this doggy … —“ Mischka! ” — "Yes there is no, this doggy, ov-ov-ov … — further girl rises, that comes over to chow-chow and without an extra $refleksiy smashes it with its feet. A dog with barking rise in the, a nanny slightly kondratiy not had a heart attack, and my child, convinced an: “Zitch dog … ”

The end of the June. Aadler. On the street clomping baby mama with little son., conversed with their, ostavshumusya homes on the telephone. Phone — overpriced eye shiny new slider. Nagovorivshis she gives phone son with words:
-Son, talk with reinstated …
A Iittle boy is beginning to then banging on father about how him here like, as they were in delphinarium and camping on Afghan …
Mother his cuts short on subject, that costly nourished German to speak — Intercity:
- Tell spaces, that have us increasingly well and throw the up.
Kid:
-Dad, have us increasingly well! Until! — and … khrenak this time somebody called about the pavement!
's mute scene.
Lf … s mother, Sergei! — increasingly, that was able squeeze out from themselves baby mama …

Sat recently in prefer McDonald's for.
For a table be strung out Pope with son. Son somewhere years ten. Child is beginning to there is and offers try other parent.
Pope, stroked son on anybody, and so lovingly: "Yes not is, by I this closet"

History told one the familiar.
Came she as something times to his girlfriend in Visitors. Sat across to drink tea, and went have them conversation about how children before was raised on examples from life obdobi Lenin. Them became interestingly, know whether now children, who such Lenin, and decided they ask about this have son girlfriends (boy 8 years).
Mother is coming to son and asks: "Son, you know, who such Lenin?"
On that son utterly as replies: "Mother, ah that you me ask about? Where I these composers know?? "

- what are the you glamorous you're fraternal twins!
- No, I have one a boy, simply he nerve.

With words old hat old hat:
- Wu all children as children! Ah are asked in no clothing left who a toy, who Chupa ,-seat, and camping on D. And my? Quietly so, on the whole Music: "Mother, buy it make some bread."
Have disgraced.

Husband is returning with work. Wife happily faced his:
- Oh Karl! Imagine itself, have of our your baby emerged the first Fangster!
- exe!
- And he has done the first step!
- Excellent!
- But making the first step, he lost its first a tooth.
- Oh!
- But, having lost its first a tooth, our baby said its the first word!
- Fine!
- But if would you knew, what.

Was this a few years ago, when my daughters-sweet baboo was 7 years. I, as SOP-critical show baby mama, as would nor was busy — on the evening smiled it on night minutes 15 what any book. Once, utterly zadryuchennaya work, asked its — let today on the evening you familiarity breeds contempt mother graffical. Blue-eyed tender creation-disciple 1 class, Lidia with being shelved some graffical and with expression reading name head of “Penis and vagina ” … My dream as hand blew away out there — certificate was for children“ will I turned on. ” She decided all same revere child what any-opening :-)

An honest child likes not mother again with reinstated, and tubes with cream.

In kindergarten instructor tutoring to drawing. The kindergarten teacher is coming to being, which with entire fucking life something malyuet:
- What this you a draw?
- Lord.
- But after all no one knows, as he looks!
-Scha learn!

(Incidentally, Why, when you having a with God – this is called with your prayer, and when God with you – schizophrenia sufferers?)
In Birth had father has marveled at:
- Good gracious! Twins!
- No, until only one, - reassures his nurse. - A in next time our current reactive model--you come the movement

Daughter old hat had been given on day birth toy the bizarre species. Many guests sporilo, razdiraya the throat, about how dog this or Hare. Sporilo, until'm the culprit the celebrations loudly not announced, that this like a cross between a, is called “ZAЯBAKA ”

I in childhood, when ???????????? gathered many guests, liked imperceptibly promoted itself in tea ma-and-alenkuyu drop at the iodine. Color and taste of tea from this not change, but if you dip the palette in him the but-tocks, she is stained in sharp-blue color. Sacramento children for adult table after all pay little attention. Here is so sitting, 're dipping the but-tocks, you bite into, otkhlyobyvaesh gradually all talk've had trances, more no one not eats and not talks — increasingly with horror look.

On a hot year-old day a large family, bands bed covers, deck chairs, as baskets of with food and kupalnymi bath accessories, crosses beach towards car park. Through ten minutes the procession is returning back. Ahead goes the head of the family and says to his small kid with his:
— Nu and now, Nouchka, share daddy, WHERE the Terms of buried which!

The distant future.
Two child in kindergarten instructor sit on bowl, one Different:
- A your parents in what chat help?

Today and I was witnessing engage technology in the first time I spent life: Some known son three years after as his mother and Pope refused to read can he knizhky, zasynyl its in VCR Smiling

Her at my house, have us homes girlfriend spouse with a child small. WordPad I have under table is worth … conveniently very, as it turned out. The kid 2 year, and brain drain …
Liked being, as have sidyuka shelf, the airshed, asked, that this, and I, not thinking: “sleeps so computer … ” Looks like they remember us the information.
On next day WordPad was man has been fed gave rise with jam … only brush your graduated like this CD just lying … works, like …
So that, respected parents, FOR Bazaar keep SHOULD come

Summer. Early morning. Yachts-club. Is waking up a boy Vitalik 4-'s years, a talkative and active. To grab still get back a little sleep, his Pope Takes pot, flaunting near cards, and feminism there Vitalika, lest he their the discourse not US sleep. But a boy and on bowl not wants sit without affairs and decides clarify for themselves some anatomic especially own bodies. The entire slumber butt base hears his monologue:
—, m'kay?, to pee … (Pause)
— Popa, to organisms eliminate solid or semisolid … (Pause)
— A eggs for what?
The public’s secular elite cringed … (Pause, scratching the turnips …)
— A eggs for beauty!
Ah, here perishing awakened all …

Children're being fooled parents, this easily tested.
In childhood they shit out there who beg buy them a hamster, took reassuring, that he them vitally is needed. Children become addicted, tend school, institution, go work, receive first salary. And if would them indeed was vitally is needed a hamster. But after all nor one not bought!

Yesterday each my sits and kind of knocks on "kopeck" shtyrek, holding the were pad. Misses and a hammer on drawn!
- Mm-hmm..... - is constrained by - near 6-year-old son sits.
Son with seriousness:
- bl @ had a fucking! Yes, Pope?

Me was 4 year, when we with parents and their friends go winter in some house vacation. Can even- a new year there noted, not remember. But something accurately noted, because that my on Russian measure quite not pole drinking parents were strongly tipsy. Couple their friends until now likes tell as exiting from dining room in House vacation I teetered, red from anger, stomping valenkami and ploughshares on parents: "This that such, I you ask?!", Shoving on collar fur coats I have under snout. (Everything dressed backward and we zipped 'em up)

Simple the average school, initial classes. Are second-graders write articulating (for those who not remembers, that this such: Burn these things and pondered them close to transcript). In the text there is phrase type: "Children on tacky amusement sculpt rope and have made winter holiday Babu." Is allowing work. In one of them meets "perl": "Children on tacky amusement upcoming actions were, drinking and did Babu

A boy and girl play in sandpit here.
- A I have sovochek Red!
- A I have sovochek more beautiful!
- A I have life tonus sports!
- A I have doll Barbie!
- A I have dump truck there is!
And so on. Arguments exclusive to the left, and a boy absolves wrong and shows being a member of:
- A I have here is that there is!
Girl dreamt to itself in panties edged, always and escaped to mother. Through several minutes is returning happy and says:
- with told, that when I I grow up I have many such will!

My girl 8 fringes years Hypnotizes plywaniem year four almost daily, and here suddenly the problem - have made in school this the most Nebezyzvestnyy reaction Manta, but-yes. Tears it to try - as same, as same Wilkes we'll skip! Is nonsense, say, now. Maybe, you we s Nebezyzvestnyy band once we tape up and gonna get your kicks Down how many like it or! Said-done.
Hours through two take away its’s jewel from Caribbean. Big lobby, heap children-parents, gentle popes-mothers and flies my - redder, pukhloschekoe and in konopushkakh, tears it to try - mother-mammaama.
On my full horror question "that happened!" - resounding VOPL on the whole Wilkes: "Maa-Ama, a Band-Aid sovereign liege. Mom, I a host hour with bare lands pussy swam! That will now be! "
But-yes. "Will!" - have us VOLUME - full Wilkes stekshikh on a parents!

My daughters two years. Kind, – horror!
Plays she in sandpit here. Suddenly suited a boy, is beginning to putting toys. Marrying has challenged the play, is worth looks. Theatre so, to the side cameraman zooms to him, requests:
- Mona, pozasta, shovel play?
A boy not gives.
Marrying is beginning to pull shovel on themselves. A boy on themselves. Marrying insisted we had foot him in open and pulling. A boy holds. Then Marrying pitnu one hand and kAAAAAAk will give boy hard slap in the face! A boy bounces away, drops shovel and starts weep. Marrying, quietly Kirchners shovel:
- thank you BOLShOE!

Dad with small critiques alike go on machine. Turn left. The review right limited. Dad requests daughter watch there is no whether right machines. Daughter says: "Machines there is no."
Dad on Gas. And here she adds: "Only team bus."

My son, 4 year, guy quite an independent, and sense of humor have him developed and sophisticated not on years. With birth always sleeping one in his room.
Is waking up as rule in 5-6 hours morning, makes all their affairs, but us never dynamics of, until themselves not there because.
And here is today about 6 :0 0, I have the most dream. Through dream hear, as my hide the trespass of thine is worth near our bed and calling me. This continues minutes 3-4, after what I understand, that he his would still will, and open eyes with question "Chego you?." On that son makes angelic expression of faces, and with guise of inexhaustible care about parent utters the next:
- the Pope, I here ascents of in toilet, and decided to have you ask, if I for a rinse it out, you this not Inn? Smiling.
Sleep I naturally already could not.

Houseparent in preschool helps this to the kid pull shoes.
He asked help, and here was over than a hard time restoring it: Shoes stuck somewhere halfway back, and nor there, nor here. When vospitalka finally has strengthened the the second overnight ski boot warmers, warming with it sheds it to try. She is ready was weep, when this a minor has now issued:
"And they not on the become!"
Indeed, rightist overnight ski boot warmers was on leftist become, and leftist on right-wing.. To lift shoes was not easier, than to put on the running. Vospitalka grapple deterred themselves, natyagivaya rightist overnight ski boot warmers now already on right pace. And here kid announce:
"This not my shoes!"
She with force bit the flesh of language, to not yell him in face
"What the Terms of IT USED TO BE remained essentially silent-MOVIE?"
And again she half an hour of exercise she'd peeped, trying to themselves these horrendous shoes. When it this all same managed, he said: "This shoes my brother. Mother forced me wear their. "Vospitalka already not knew laughing it or cry. By recent forces and patience, she all same has strengthened the shoes again and asked:
"And where your mittens?"
On that a boy responded:
"I using their in socks overnight ski boot warmers."
Court over 'preschool teacher began through week.

+4

Nell
http://smiles.dolf.ru/dolf_ru_150.gifhttp://smiles.dolf.ru/dolf_ru_517.gifhttp://smiles.dolf.ru/dolf_ru_113.giflong so not was laughing hysterically)

Самарская wrote:

long so not was laughing hysterically)

On health! The most once liked! Still recall! http://smayly.net.ru/gallery/kolobok/pictures/Magent5_1/biggrin.gif

Самарская wrote:

long so not was laughing hysterically)

Super! 'm gonna join you! + 100,000) http://smayly.net.ru/gallery/kolobok/pictures/Magent5_1/crazy.gifhttp://smayly.net.ru/gallery/kolobok/pictures/Magent5_1/bye2.gif

Army dubbed

- Knows someone whether Donnie: The C.O., that in in?

- No, comrade Major, but we him say, as only dig up

And suddenly war or what another venue?

And after all each of you - adults people!

And if the unidentified soldier someone killed, then him in parts of will criminal responsibility or strict reprimand!

And here talk goes, goes and turns into tension.

And stall simply more likely 3 star hotel.

And they as has been going, so and Fund.

- Comrade cadet! If you-tard, then so and tell, and nothing to acquire a pistol break.

- When cadet cause, he must to stand up and blush as cucumber.

- Hey, you, three! Go both me.

- If instead heads you have ass and you nothing not remember, create itself notebook, as this made I.

And in whose teaching on faculty the tripping over color radio receiver, which I bought on their public savings?

And you need another institution to cum, to understand, why soldier need to know the size of the his blankets!

- Platoon! Its back to each other in heaps in order on diagonally disguised!

- Don’t get attached in a long Pandora.

- celebrities! For heap, in steam bath disguised!

- steering governance serves for reverberates right, left and in other hand.

- His throat aching? Teach statutes - much to root not will.

- The Beginning - half the battle, end - around the head.

- Yes, I getting, but not-tard.

- Comrades other females! Here from you will do mature women-officers. First these shall engage I, and then and the rest officers our their policy.

- colonels not antics, so as in peacetime this is laughable, and in military - panic.

- the Ellipse - this circle, embedded in squaring two on four.

- What you, comrade cadet, such uneven squaring have sketched? You that, must be color-blind?

- To anyone missing build in one a row.

- Comrade cadet, not robіt wiser face, you same future officer!

- Here you not England, deeper need to dig.

- What here for pig has passed? Cows, that whether?

- look statutes and overwrite all by heart.

- Team "plaque there are necessary 6500" fulfilled running.

- The value sinus of mucosa in military time ?????? and four.

- In layoff routing only accurate everything.

- Miningit very an appalling disease - after it or died, or become fools. We with brother maintaining my. He died, and me fortunate.

- In army idiots not need. Here is so I here.

- What you so language; two fight? Then chase these same hands bread there is.

- Commander battalion on foot not churchgoers, he carries with vehicles GAZ-66 or zampotekha.

- went their boots not cleaned? Boots need to brush your with the evening, to on the morning to wear the on fresh head.

- you the students of or where? You on might or who? Silenced, I you ask!

- Now different motives as should and'll punish whom --something.

- After educational proofing battlegroups and boot bullets must be set in the original state of.

- All types cadet should be praised or punished.

- What you language; two fight as small children?

- Signal to attack - three green whistle upward.

- Tanki arrive small groups, on two - three rights.

- Do you live as pigs in a den,.

- weapons! You orderly never does not buzzed hair, on tinnitus hangs.

- Korotkimi in small leaps from me until the next oak.

- If you not like these fees, we will arrange the you more other.

- independence, that such Club of? You represent itself, that is a telegraph pole? Here is this the same, only it still and flies.

- The further in wood, those thicker guerrillas.

- in alias as encourage, the innocent will punish the.

- You already a responsibility, or I simply not hear?

- Of crack claims, cadet: "Tea instant, with the sugars."

- Comrade cadet, that you are standing, as polizei before ablaze tree?

- to encourage need to publicly, not press a left somewhere in street corner and saying: "I you encourage."

- Nu explain it to this idiot, as from right-wing gloves off do 2 left!

- Here you not institution - here you quickly otvyknut vodka indecent itself and discipline feels loose.

- Over team "Hang up buttons are clicked" comes dark time days.

- Dozornaya machine is sent forward on distance visual memory.

Doctors say, that bathe hot water harmful. Why? Because, that its there is no.

T in one the location, there where sea salt prosypana, means fighters at night tea use the.

- Hey, a gallery, better lie sleep immediately and not stir it theatre of that make kind of that learn.

- cadet always are bringing about on desire, either on his, either in my.

- Head Office robe should is on 2 finger higher heads.

- Oh, brief the here:. In scramble with civilian not to intercede (pause). If you less or clearly lose some on most part.

Злая... Не с той ноги встала... Не на ту метлу села... Еще и полетела не в ту сторону...
>
> Все претензии в мой адрес запишите на листочек - сделайте самолётик... И летите на х.р! Счастливого полёта Вам и Вашим пассажирам!!!=)))
>
>
> Проснулась утром, лежу, жду когда мама завтрак приготовит, а потом вспомнила что мама - это я!!!
>
>
>
> Все надоело!... Устала!... Уйду в монастырь!... В мужской... на три дня... а может на четыре? Посмотрю как встретят...
>
>
>
> А ведь я была когда-то счастлива, только я об этом не подозревала...
>
>
>
> Не ищите идеальную женщину..я сегодня дома
>
>
>
> ДОРОГОЙ, посмотрела на твою любовницу и решила-ЭТО НЕ ИЗМЕНА! Это подвиг!!!
>
>
>
> Отправил девушке смс "Этот абонент просит Вас выйти за него замуж"... получил ответ "Уважаемый абонент! На вашем счёте недостаточно средств для данной операции".
>
>
>
> Спокойствие - сильнее эмоций, молчание - громче крика, равнодушие - страшнее войны.
>
>
>
> Приходит мне смс : " Я после вчерашнего не могу тебя забыть ..... " Капец ! А я вспомнить !!!
>
>
>
> Ох уж эти бабы! Главное свои трусы она стирает с полотенцами, а мои б...ь с носками
>
>
>
> ЛЮБИТЕ ЖИЗНЬ)))ВСЕ РАВНО-ОТЫМЕЕТ...ТАК ХОТЬ ПО ЛЮБВИ!!!
>

>
>
>
> Только папы умеют одеть колготочки детям так, чтобы две полосочки были спереди и при этом пяточки абсолютно на своем месте
>
>
>
> Каждому мужчине ,купившему на 8 марта сковородку,--- Каска в подарок!
>
>
>
> У моего ребёнка после фразы: <Пора ложиться спать!> Сразу начинается: сушняк, запор и голодняк!
>
>
>
> Интересный факт: Человек может выдержать до 45 del (единиц боли). Но во время рождения ребенка женщина испытывает боль, равную 57 del. Это как 20 одновременно сломанных костей... И это слабый пол???
>
>
>
> Уходят не потому-что ТАМ ждут,а потому что ЗДЕСЬ ничего не держит...
>
>
>
> Объявление:Продам свадебное платье, со всеми комплектующими: перчатки, фата,муж, проблемы, головная боль, удочка, лапша на ушах...
>
>
>
> СКОЛЬКО О СЕБЕ НЕ РАССКАЗЫВАЙ, ЗА СПИНОЙ РАССКАЖУТ ИНТЕРЕСНЕЙ!!!
>
>
>
> С появлением ребёнка,у женщины развиваются нечеловеческие способности... видеть в темноте... слышать сквозь сон... ходить бесшумно и не спать сутками...)))
>
>
>
> на требование гаишника,отдать права,я сказала,не могу,это подарок!
>
>
>
> всё тайное рано или поздно становится пьяной исповедью.
>
>
>
> Хочу МАТРИАРХАТ!А что, прикольно...поссорилась с мужем, хлопнула пивка, отвернулась к стенке и храпишь..А он в слезах, собирает вещи и к папе, папе...
>
>
>
> Детство заканчивается тогда, когда зовут не кушать, а готовить )))
>
>
>
> Не обязательно человек, который вырастил сына, построил дом, посадил дерево---настоящий мужчина. Очень часто это---обычная женщина!

http://smayly.net.ru/gallery/kolobok/pictures/Magent5_1/lol.gif

flycan wrote:

the Wicked. Not with the its feet embraced. Not on the broom sela. Still and traveled not in the contestant side.

http://smayly.net.ru/gallery/kolobok/pictures/Magent5_1/lol.gifhttp://smayly.net.ru/gallery/kolobok/pictures/Magent5_1/lol.gifhttp://smayly.net.ru/gallery/kolobok/pictures/Magent5_1/lol.gif

http://smiles.dolf.ru/dolf_ru_993.gif  http://smayly.net.ru/gallery/kolobok/pictures/Magent5_1/biggrin.gif

flycan wrote:

Everyone claims in my worded write down on a leaf of - enire avien pequefio. And fly on's. R! A happy bombers you and someone to passengers! =) ))

And me here is this http://smayly.net.ru/gallery/kolobok/pictures/Magent5_1/biggrin.gif

flycan
Yes-yes!

Nicolas, I not drink, not smoke, husband not'm cheating on,’ve worked. Tell, I correctly live? Correctly, daughter my! But for good reason.
Plummeting has treat nerves. D late, drunk, plain, happy!
All! 'm planning on losing it!! Has already bought kefir. Now from him pancakes, huh nazharyu!
Smart woman never shouts on ??! Orders (quietly, clearly and clear!
Female logic created for moreover, to mentalist a man’s psyche ideal.
Decided on home's work do itself, generalship on sofa, watch television. Hard, not dispute, but need to.

Originates rolled Eurasia, finished another site migration excercise khendlerov in neck and, evoked the photo from betting with your social network, do

http://uploads.ru/t/X/r/i/XriDL.jpg

And this simply masterpiece
http://uploads.ru/t/c/w/I/cwIgq.jpg

ШАНТАЛЬ wrote:

evoked the photo from betting with your social network

Good fotochki! http://smiles.dolf.ru/dolf_ru_150.gif

Our Masha loudly cries, in our House all svinyachat.
Silent Mashechka not cry - have other such same srach! http://i.smiles2k.net/hello_byby_smiles/1_011.gif

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Dubbed :))) » Pulp gifts owners and the internet