Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » SOS - are lost, sow » People help with perederzhkoy

People help with perederzhkoy

Posts 1 to 6 of 6

Urgently need a aid - 'm leaving on 4 days on conference, not with whom to leave entlebukhera girl (Zhetka). 'm flying on the morning 12 th, Priletaiu 16 on the morning. Tel 8-916-672-64-63, ready on any conditions, Roman

Yes, dog year, is in Noginskiy district, ready, give you a ride in Moscow or neighborhood. Or can who tell pollsters, far can be turn?

If Nellie not can, and no one not will find, I can take, write.

I have neighbor Hypnotizes perederzhkoy dogs. Name is Constantine tel.89163281720 (tell that from Botsovoy Olha)

tuk
Novel, call, anything will make pictures

tuk
I can you advise perederzhku. The best of all, that I seen! Perishing believe me, seen I many)
http://istrazoo.ru/
Itself his hound always there leave. Yes and now d leave there on two weeks. Know personally the lady of the and its attitude to animals, its experience. Personally I other options for its and not regard! And can warrant any accuracy in general, that my dog there well not "on to meet you", and accurately also as all-lover on this perederzhke. And at prices there always was highly honoured, in sense, not very costly.

In-general, in my experience better, than in Istra, can be only on domestic perederzhke have known 8-)

Last edited by Muris (Sep 13 2012 21:42:25)

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » SOS - are lost, sow » People help with perederzhkoy