Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Results exhibitions » Russia-2012, 3-4 November

Russia-2012, 3-4 November

Posts 21 to 40 of 104

And I at all not Moscow Propisana, and even not in area the Moscow. Me that-would send.

Flax, pardon for saw, but me here is realistically it is unclear, that means "Crocus-not Moscow"

stasyun wrote:

that means "Crocus-not Moscow"

This Krasnogorsk. Under the check-out beyond cities make F1, within cities F4.

With form of understandable. And here is even naive question, I can frame this a clean in any the clinic. Or only in the short to community hukou, or on Different'll ask, I can I, while living in area, internationalist there, where me udolbnee. Large thank you for answers)

milaand here is not know, in Moscow in any. And here is that with Podmoskovem not know We first call in a clinic explain that want, I think they all tell

Viki & K wrote:

mila and here is not know, in Moscow in any.

There is no, not in any. In the clinic ask worded, if you not this district, you were taking (if only there is no personal arrangements)
Girls, ah after all most a simple, call in a clinic and all ask http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/175.gif

ШАНТАЛЬ wrote:

call in a clinic and all ask

So and'm going to do. But, honestly, me even in head not time come-that I have why more can ask. This OK not free attraction, and for'll take your money living. I have at all N.Novgorod propiska. But not to go same me in HH for inscribed)

Ah here you wherever live? Here is and say your worded, why more you have no one not ask me for http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/105.gif

ШАНТАЛЬ wrote:

in clinic ask worded, if you not this district, you were taking (if only there is no personal arrangements)

I went in a clinic South-Western Administrative Okrug, as a-rounded in Eastern Administrative Okrug. On question why answered, that live in removable apartment in South-Western Administrative Okrug, issues not fulsome more.

Alisa wrote:

why

Be. Reflexes faster brain)

Alisa wrote:

I went in a clinic South-Western Administrative Okrug, as a-rounded in Eastern Administrative Okrug. On question why answered, that live in removable apartment in South-Western Administrative Okrug, issues not fulsome more.

Here is precisely, importantly call worded their district. http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/105.gif

Here is not know whom as. And me already, in heat in defended rather! http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Girl/17.gifLet us same already rather 3 chisloooooooo http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/girl_cray.gif

Experienced sograzhadane, share wisdom.
About how, that to come least for hour-understandable. But in in a whole about organizations such ?????? me it is unclear some moments.
Warcraft site krokusa hall exhibition depicts as 14, and in letter pro Animal Control 15 -komu to believe)
-Vkhody for dogs with persuaded and viewers-with different sides. And parking? And as orient-with no entry go-there will trained people send?
- What is worth take on exhibition? Ah here is recognized on counts? Ca there is where can be very decent article?

stasyun wrote:

At site krokusa hall exhibition depicts as 14, and in letter pro Animal Control 15 -komu to believe)

In an exhibition usually 2 the room. Animal Control will in 15 spied a, and our the ring in 14 spied a

stasyun wrote:

um, for dogs with persuaded and viewers-with different sides. And parking?

Parking there is cable, with hand entry for viewers. There very quickly end seats. And there is underground. She, on-my, feel more comfortable for those who arrived with dog, so as the exit from it is much closer exhorts entry for participants exhibition. Entry on underground parking consumerism traffic cop next Monday. When seats end on miserably parking, machines diverting to roof down) There, too, ism. Parking

stasyun wrote:

And as orient-with no entry go-there will trained people send?

You same with dog) have said: So you on entry for participants exhibition. He is with the reverse of hand buildings. Focuses on the crowd, description get out from miserably parking Dog) Nu, last resort, if quite get stuck, then can be ask have someone)

stasyun wrote:

What is worth take on exhibition? Ah here is recognized on counts? Ca there is where can be very decent article?

For dogs: Vetpasport, a clean (if chase borrow in advance), ringovku, moist and dry napkins, a small a bowl for water, drinking water, cell, their litter box, dainties (for example, choked sliced by small cubes).
For themselves: An extendable chair (sometimes timetable rained very strongly not coincides with reality. Realistically defended can begin hours on 1.5-2 later), water, a bit money (there will be many trade pavilions for animals, can something wanted to buy some of that :)) Truth is often people Comes with their sandwiches and sale of alcohol. A diner there there is, but prices wild.

+1

Thank you, the Nel

stasyun
Not for that)

nelin
Thank you large for information! I even so "far" not conceived) and it turns out so much just need to not forget ,-think and not risk drowning) in pavilions)

Shulakovna wrote:

nelin
Thank you large for information! I even so "far" not conceived) and it turns out so much just need to not forget ,-think and not risk drowning) in pavilions)

Not for that! On good, on exhibition need point to almost the entire day. Until s.s., until be annulling his of the ring, until going to visit with all) As on pavilonam looking around.) So day and will have hosted) A even leave need to. And there congestion. But this already not so frightening, so as [kayf]from arrangements much higher any negative including)

There on site RKF Champion posted a new infru pro Animal Control. Explain, pzhsta, this means, that no verifications not need to? And need to only the original of the and a copy of vetpasporta?

http://s3.uploads.ru/6jGKw.jpg

stasyun wrote:

there on site RKF Champion posted a new infru pro Animal Control. Explain, pzhsta, this means, that no verifications not need to? And need to only the original of the and a copy of vetpasporta?

Judging by this document, participants exhibition must under itself to have the original of the and a well vetspraki

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Results exhibitions » Russia-2012, 3-4 November