Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » The total talker » Charity

Charity

Posts 1 to 20 of 38

Friends! ????? of us case desire to do something good for other. But uncertainty in targeting aid often brings the us.
I know, that some of us make do good, make quietly and imperceptibly. Thank you them for this! Perhaps someone wants join.
Now have us two project. Will talk about every.

Rifat fall in to Russia that-Mariinskoy abode for children sick Cerebral Palsy.
He will mark 10 November. I hope, that then we will provide international. Incidentally, until not am sure, but perhaps will require the artist, mentor will inform.
Why sentiment TO holiday. Like on all found'll take your money, but on beautification the room lacks. And very want, to children received the most bright the impression! Like would decorate hall ball pit, after all children their cherish. Perhaps tickles muster'll take your money on any small gifts, desirable with autumn themes.
So our NHL requests respond nebayduzhikh people, which have opportunity help with data question: Can who works in this area, and can who can help money. Believe me valuable every the ruble!
So same let us grateful for the toys, notebook, in general all the that aren babies with 3 years.
Under abode there is very a good rehabilitation center for children with Cerebral Palsy, so we all will feed back there, in room vacation.

Dogs-aides invalids.
This another project, which want turn in permanent aid.
Was born he spontaneously, when on home were are collected bags with redundant miskami, combs, branch, Drug, drops from ticks and tydy.
Bear on dustbin of hand not climbed. And our orphanage, in which we this all girls drop out, have closed. So we found people, which work here is here http://www.guidedogs.ru/
To be sure, that in such places always all will incidentally.
So stroll on apartment, collect, all that you need not. Have dog-person person there is always homes such junk, which in no clothing left was you vitally necessary, and then so and not has found the use of in life. Perhaps there is feed, forestry on exhibitions, but so and not prigodivshiesya. Those same combs, bowls, loungers, all from what you rose, stopped liking, not is now over. In this school dogs motley age, gender so use to anyone VSE!
This will be your invaluable aid not only to the dogs, but people, which these dogs then will help!

Coolstack, that in your heart of there will place for bountiful affairs!

On all issues can be turn in this topic, on-NHL, me in lichku and on the telephone 8-903-757-90-23 Mommy's Olga. Who Needs as feel more comfortable. Collecting fees aid am so same I.
If will opportunity bring anything on or and / or on Russia, let us grateful. http://i.smiles2k.net/hello_byby_smiles/1_011.gif

Correct pro cattery.
Now in Kuchino ship the building kennel for growing and of special training dogs, which then will cede members--the handicapped. On needs. To not be is tainted telephone to quote 25?C from letters staff this kennel:
".. ???? under him now underway're repainting all the buildings on sponsorship money. Costly venue, of course. Uzhimaem dissaving as can, but of those debris of do something silk one and appropriate for us costly on any.
As will is prepared, can invite watch. Until still only renovating. Then still establishing special. For dogs.
Can be will need any furniture that will buy a new, but little whether, suddenly will and a re-whatsited one something appropriate for us.
There will be small office ???? (furniture, office appliances - of course this there is and in personal use, but suddenly what can be to purchase where at a discount), changing room for coaches (cabinets, tables), sobssno exposure for das. Held (loungers, bowls, dog leashes but also, all use to anyone), shower for dogs, to net with clients worked (respectively will need apparently, and the table, and compressor for drying, prevents there towels, shampoos and camping on To, hall for training facilities and work with disabled and children (furniture, various toys and facilities for children, mats, mats), perhaps, take in lease still ???? for "the hotels", where will live customers, when will visit for dog, there, too, will need furniture, residential any objects. "
Can from whom offices change furniture and conference equipment? Or homes decided change environment and technique?
All not right somewhere, necessarily somewhere need!

Last edited by Viki & K (Oct 19 2012 23:05:24)

Thank you all who today said, that want uchastvoavat, but today were unprepared.
So same want discern, that puny contribution not case. You in any case R slice of its souls! And she bestsena!
Recall, that celebration for kiddies will mark quite soon, 10 November.
Children will order 40 man, very want decorate hall and separately everyone detenku provide on the roller ball from industry.
From us will be even one surprise, indeed do two, but this already bills)
Necessarily will tell here.

+1

Viki & K
Olia! Theme simply SUPER-mega!
I think, that among our members NHL obyazaelno will have the ia?aaiiao?iua people.

Viki & K wrote:

Rifat fall in to Russia that-Mariinskoy abode for children sick Cerebral Palsy.

If there is some banking expense, let his will publish here and on site NHL. I think, that necessarily will have the wishing to help. Or can some the other way to? Where, for example, can be bring things and toys? Personally I is ready exert feasible aid!

Project "Dogs-aides invalids", think, that among our owners certainly will wishing to help! Olja, write, to whom turn and as realistically implement aid!

Viki & K wrote:

Coolstack, that in your heart of there will place for bountiful affairs!

Necessarily!

+1

Already very soon will mark celebration, watch about him can be here
http://poverim.ru/events/prazdnik-osennie-motivyi.html
If there is still wishing to help mercy of ask, call will talk than and as.
Thank you NHL ez, today were booked and paid for balls, many, very many balls for children. ????? all, still and on beautification the room ?????. http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllSML/297.gifThey're coming in Saturday sooner on the morning, directly to crashing

Viki & K
http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/108.gif

Today our NHL first time adopted participation in charity project spree for children in a medical the center of the Mercy under to Russia that-Mariinskoy abode. Our audiences, were children with Cerebral Palsy, run rehabilitation in this the center of the, children from kindergarten under abode and girls from Queen Elizabeth I of England home. From of our NHL today opposed Tatiana transvestite-Kishinevskaya with their she wore pants Muchey and Mina. Dancing Licorice (Moochie) produced simply ignited! Danced twice! Children received huge pleasure from of lively games Dog, tried themselves in role animal trainers. Candy corn in this one gladly upstaged their team. Need to say, that children with Cerebral Palsy have their especially, but absolutely all managed their their fears and have been able feel warmly dogs under hand. Some was not be easy guide the from dogs http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllSML/609.gifand still, and fancy calendars, all with our dogs enjoyed huge popularity. Well, that all facilitated!
Very want express lasting gratitude wife Tatyana transvestite-Kishinev Offensive for what has found time and opportunity to come and please children!
Plaque there are necessary 6500 Pogudinoy for financial assistance. So as with even all already was in order, then we had transferred 6,000 rubles on treatment Safinoy Samiry! http://poverim.ru/children/need-help/safina-samira.html
NHL Entlebucher Sennenhund for pay for air balls for children!
My counterpart Ulyanov Anna for holding master-class on valyaniyu and glamorous gifts for shoes!
My colleagues for collected toys for children!
All huge thank you!
Hope in next event us will more!

Viki & K
I very-very is happy, that our club adopted participation in such a wonderful spree! Olia, you huge Thanks for Sharing (organization! Wife Tatyana and its UNHCR Muche and Mina on huge thanks to, that found opportunity to come to visit kids! Good fellows, girls! http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/108.gif

Viki & K wrote:

MA – It want express lasting gratitude plaque there are necessary 6500 Pogudinoy for financial assistance

Alla! http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/give_rose.gif
, it is a pity that I not was able itself to come, but think, that now we will do tradition attending such ??????!
Olia, tell us, plizz, much detail pro the, as reacted children on industry? Immediately has been going on contact? Or first freaked out by?) A Mucha with Mina as themselves waged? Very interestingly!
And even, I so understand, that there can be shipping aid in the form of money, clothing and toys! As this better to do? Can to collect things and, for example, times in quarter Meet?

Viki & K wrote:

I hope in next event us will more!

Next time necessarily join you and and help than will be able. Very good and good deal! Good fellows! http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/175.gif

nelin wrote:

Viki &
Olia, tell us, plizz, much detail pro the, as reacted children on industry? Immediately has been going on contact? Or first freaked out by?) A Mucha with Mina as themselves waged? Very interestingly!
And even, I so understand, that there can be shipping aid in the form of money, clothing and toys! As this better to do? Can to collect things and, for example, times in quarter Meet?

Children different, someone initially other race to-lover, and simply basking in love Moochie and Mina's. Someone first feared, and accounted for show, that dogs not represent threats. Then absolutely all children taking already have been able help patting dogs, and already by the end of holiday, all children taking not feared dogs. This very nice, because now they have no such a fear of dogs.
And Mucha with Mina were absolutely open, cheerful and communicative!
About specific aid, need to discuss, that requires and then to collect difference between.

Peace wrote:

The following times necessarily join you and and help than will be able. Very good and good deal! Good fellows!

Nice! Let us very are happy!

Yes, I illustrate in what delighted were children from speech Moochie and Mina's, and still certainly Tatyaniny nice suits were, not, and fotochki there is?
Very good deal!

Chantal
Photos necessarily will, me as times only that wrote, that photos will by the end of next weeks.
Tatiana was in suit, Sweet-Iooking, too,)

Have us in city of activists, too, regularly organize themselves holidays for children from child homes. With, participate different dogs - and those that much are at, and those, which simply which we can help patting and pozhulkat. But such a of excellence, as Mucha hardly someone reached! She professional of higher class! Imagine drooling children!
Olja, you big good fellows, that organized such! http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/175.gif

Important and useful impact animals on children, especially with various diseases, and especially zadevayuschie nervous system long proven. Dolphins, horse, dogs big aides! Their trio of and warmly’re producing miracles, and then, we not for good reason oftentimes the have treated our-lover as to young children, apparently have them on one wave of is happening communication)
Today mothers with the little ones, which for different reasons were delayed, the first about than asked: And dogs already were? After all in such families very difficult find time still and on dog, and need in rubbing shoulders with animals there is kolosalnaya. Adults not fewer children reveled and in that tight, sand.

Viki & K wrote:

Tatyana was in suit, Sweet-Iooking, too,)

I illustrate, Tatiana prelet!
Very khoetsya to she infect as can be more people their anti-imperialist.

Recall, that we have another project: Dogs-aides invalids!
Hover order to a new year! Disassemble their reserves, witness, that you already need not: Rose, not HDDs had unxepectedly gone and camping on D.
That need: Bowls, loungers, incidentally, if change your Trees tricycles coverage, not throw away your, to the dogs use to anyone, means on ?????, your collars, dog leashes but also and anything.
So same can useful technique: Printers, scanners, okay. Can chase to change homes or in office? And furniture ioeniay, too, need a!
On all questions gladly answer on mails or on the telephone!
Small objects you can bring me on exhibition 8 December, for e?oiiiaaaa?eoiuo guess I'll knit you with right people, will visit, for.
Let us will arrange the celebration for dogs and people, which engage in thus important affair!

Viki & K wrote:

What need: The bowls, loungers, incidentally, if change your Trees tricycles coverage, not throw away your ,-lover use to anyone, means on ?????, your collars, dog leashes but also and anything.
So same can useful technique: Printers, scanners, okay

Certainly have many will have the in House excess objects!
Olja, I have scanner there is glee) Perhaps 8 th bring?

nelin
Uhhhh, if I will with machine, then vezi. And so fear me on subway not to keep)

nelin
With machine d - vezi!

Viki & K wrote:

Since machine d - vezi!

'oc! Agreed to)

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » The total talker » Charity