Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.


You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Familiar! » Good time days) me name is Nord


Good time days) me name is Nord

Posts 21 to 40 of 59

21

Kru-kru
I, too, not very realized. Let us try deal. First with broad.
There is cancel the fears or simply want understand all with puppy for in order, not has lagged whether he from counterparts?
And pro eyes. I correctly realized, that sometimes fuckin 'blush proteins? If yes, then appropriately, after what is happening reddening. For example walked, have taken place on the street - 're beet red,. Always after walk or in cool windy weather. Or to example, after sleep. And as often. I not say, that so should be, simply to give advice, need to understand with than can be stems. Sometimes they fuckin 'blush, and in this nothing terrible there is no. Than much detail describe problem, the faster and more correctly we can give advice.
Anna-M
http://smiles.dolf.ru/dolf_ru_993.gif

0

22

donna wrote:

30 please pro protein. You auctioning the in view eyes?’s bare bones apparatus very complex the notion of. You something specifically worries? And such a thing as bearing in describing adding dogs not meets. You challenging don. We all gladly will help organize

Edited donna (Yesterday 19 :28: 10)

Yes, as something I too difficult she wrapped it) Pro protein eyes, with morning is waking up absurdly remote enlightened and with party comes with red eyes (and still eyes constantly the, I promyvayu- day normal, through day again the. Intend start in veterenarku http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/49.gif. And problem posture worries that my noddle deleted and looks from under lobya, stooping only http://smiles.dolf.ru/dolf_ru_145.gif. I have until Kinder Virtus always vostochnitsi (exhibition), watched with saogo childhood that would ate correctly, that -by in strong pasterns and pat on the back until tail all correctly was, ah and of course club controlled, and in under Wuchang (just an http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/49.gif

0

23

Viki & K wrote:

Kru-kru
I, too, not very realized. Let us try deal. First with broad.
There is cancel the fears or simply want understand all with puppy for in order, not has lagged whether he from counterparts?
And pro eyes. I correctly realized, that sometimes fuckin 'blush proteins? If yes, then appropriately, after what is happening reddening. For example walked, have taken place on the street - 're beet red,. Always after walk or in cool windy weather. Or to example, after sleep. And as often. I not say, that so should be, simply to give advice, need to understand with than can be stems. Sometimes they fuckin 'blush, and in this nothing terrible there is no. Than much detail describe problem, the faster and more correctly we can give advice.
Anna-M

'oc,) Pro proteins, when [led on collar, teach those until us only on collar, eyes red, from weather not depends, with husband come, walk, trying to jigger with igrushkami- eyes red, with morning comes - a normal protein. On the morning husband walking with him on rapid, day the entire he's sleeping to by the evening pale Red connotation. I first been mulling from-for 2002-, that is tearing in all sides when walking, but now we his beaming on freedom, and the that the the same not the most are a good a badge of (. Can it is time start in veterinarku?
And on formation skeletnogo apparatus worries his stoop in district kholki, vstane when and in profile you look neck deleted and looks from below in the upper hand http://smiles.dolf.ru/dolf_ru_145.gif. Can easier his photograph and show, and the from me narrator still the http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/126.gif

0

24

Kru-kru
Very is happy for Kinder Virtus! What happiness when dog taking its real house and strong family! Luck you around the!

0

25

Анна-М wrote:

Dobryi day!
Our it is a watchdog, too, fell to us not immediately, we, too, very worried - as it will with so adult something.
Javadxan, as same, adult, until now substantially decrease in little bum cheeks

The first time, of course, difficult was - he quite and interviews (in sense, teams not knows), with the feeding problems, cat't to the heads turns the and so, removed any-different.
Me here is still it is difficult was dog without an tail understand; but nothing, common effort yes plus aid kinologa unwound.
Whispers: I something immediately knew that this MY dog, although and dreyfila a bit
Of course, there is no limit perfection, and us with him still work and work over behavior.

And you have all will well, times he you trust and you awaits
And perishing if least free time and maximum employment, so this at all most the 1425 you without doubts are right - and big good fellows; overcome hollowness in the eyes of dogs - work need to!
Us would here is, too, employment lot more (and with breath,: Not still would vacation)

Edited Anna-M (Yesterday 20 :49: 03)

Анна-М wrote:

Dobryi day!
Our it is a watchdog, too, fell to us not immediately, we, too, very worried - as it will with so adult something.
Javadxan, as same, adult, until now substantially decrease in little bum cheeks

The first time, of course, difficult was - he quite and interviews (in sense, teams not knows), with the feeding problems, cat't to the heads turns the and so, removed any-different.
Me here is still it is difficult was dog without an tail understand; but nothing, common effort yes plus aid kinologa unwound.
Whispers: I something immediately knew that this MY dog, although and dreyfila a bit
Of course, there is no limit perfection, and us with him still work and work over behavior.

And you have all will well, times he you trust and you awaits
And perishing if least free time and maximum employment, so this at all most the 1425 you without doubts are right - and big good fellows; overcome hollowness in the eyes of dogs - work need to!
Us would here is, too, employment lot more (and with breath,: Not still would vacation)

Edited Anna-M (Yesterday 20 :49: 03)


http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllSML/609.gifhave us a boy from joy leaps once on all, known and not very, their and of strangers, what on it collar confounds only us, and when Nord sees child or another dog - this at all the end of the world! Well that health lack and on the street not so slip for anyone is possible http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/128.gifhttp://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/128.gif.
If there is desire to, then all develops a http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/0.gif. Thanks for Sharing (potderzhku http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/girl_claping.gifhttp://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/girl_claping.gif

0

26

zubova wrote:

Kru-kru
Very is happy for Kinder Virtus! What happiness when dog taking its real house and strong family! Luck you around the!

http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/0.gifThanks

0

27

Kru-kru wrote:

problem posture worries that my noddle deleted and looks from under lobya, stooping only

Me seems the, about than you write a kind of porodnaya feature of. Have us the clear, too, happens accepts such a pose of, when not very am confident in environment. We are talking pro this: "Looks, as guerrillas on murder of." http://smiles.dolf.ru/dolf_ru_150.gifProbably when Nord terminally we provide and to grow up yet, then will to accept such a pose of all less and less.
And 28.0g better show the vet. What they fuckin 'blush after game - this normally. Worse when they fuckin 'blush in able contemplated. And perishing fluid - quite poorly. Perhaps this a shallow, vapid everybody pink-eye once, seem to doctor!

Kru-kru wrote:

and of course club controlled, and in Yaroslavl Wuchang (just an

Have us - the same the situation. When the clear grew, nor one entlebukhera in district not was, pro specialists-porodnikov - at all I'll shut up. That is why I tried walk on exhibition under experts, which deals in breed, to gain recommendations to reformation mistakes, if will require.
You so zealously are starting for nurture Kinder Virtus, that no one doubt not remained, that you all tickles. http://smiles.dolf.ru/dolf_ru_993.gif
Write, spit it out pictures, here you necessarily consumerism on all issues! Luck you! http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllSML/609.gif

0

28

Kru-kru
With eyes unambiguously exhorts a doctor. Pro stoop. Can all-??? photo infer? And bowls you on stand are worth? And not know whether you as stood bowls have past hosts? He stooping when is worth or moves, too, with first fill head?

0

29

donna wrote:

Kru-kru
With eyes unambiguously exhorts a doctor. Pro stoop. Can all-??? photo infer? And the bowls you on stand are worth? And not know whether you as stood bowls have past hosts? He stooping when is worth or moves, too, with first fill head?

A bowl us together with him voted, she on stand regulated, all as rely, bought now a new, lot more and on higher. Yes stooping when in is worth, in profile in sight. Will try for weekend take a picture of http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/49.gif

0

30

Nell wrote:

“I don’t seems the, about than you write a kind of porodnaya feature of. Have us the clear, too, happens accepts such a pose of, when not very am confident in environment. We are talking pro this: "Looks, as guerrillas on murder of." Perhaps when Nord terminally we provide and to grow up yet, then will to accept such a pose of all less and less.
And 28.0g better show the vet. What they fuckin 'blush after game - this normally. Worse when they fuckin 'blush in able contemplated. And perishing fluid - quite poorly. Perhaps this a shallow, vapid everybody pink-eye once, seem to doctor!

Have us - the same the situation. When the clear grew, nor one entlebukhera in district not was, pro specialists-porodnikov - at all I'll shut up. That is why I tried walk on exhibition under experts, which deals in breed, to gain recommendations to reformation mistakes, if will require.
You so zealously are starting for nurture Kinder Virtus, that no one doubt not remained, that you all tickles.
Write, spit it out pictures, here you necessarily consumerism on all issues! Luck you!

I understand that exhibition the only the exit, but now very difficult with this question, have us literature 6 fringes monthly, until difficult with flows of) yes and Nord not very ready for exhibitions, have him from previous life across neck vytertost from 2002-until skin http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/42.gif, waiting for when perelinyaet. And time goes (

0

31

Kru-kru wrote:

now very difficult with this question, have us literature 6 fringes monthly

Understand, have us representatives seven months :)))

Kru-kru wrote:

Nord not very ready for exhibitions, have him from previous life across neck vytertost from 2002-until skin

Poor a boy! With him quite that whether not cast collar?
Nothing, wool necessarily will grow. Importantly now - question nourishing and as!

0

32

Kru-kru
Let us, waiting for pictures, lot more and different

0

33

Nell wrote:

We understand, have us representatives seven months :)))

Poor a boy! With him quite that whether not cast collar?
Nothing, wool necessarily will grow. Importantly now - question nourishing and as!


Not know, me seems that his tied the for ceasing to doors that would he calmed down http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/49.gif. Simply his previous hostess without experience content dogs and age not young (here is so Lies. She Kinder Virtus likes very, even through the brink likes, simply not the breed of, not the temperament have dogs. We with husband decided that apparently to us Nord not simply so fell.

0

34

Kru-kru
Do, please, photos. And 28.0g, times the, of course, a doctor need to show. Likely nothing terrible there is no, but self-medicating can be worsen situation.

0

35

Good time days) places with Nordom in veterinary clinic, on stroll eaio've hurt (a shift surgeon (croaker had) declared that our a mongrel dog very even interesting like a cross between a! http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/433.gifand in nature there is no such breed! http://smiles.dolf.ru/dolf_ru_212.gifwe in of shock!

0

36

Us veterinarian of course so not called. They the entire clinic (5 chol.) when we the first time came and sat in waiting lists, peered out and watched on us, and then was asked-amppentseller? http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/blush.gif.
But on the street us whom only not nazyvayut- I see myself a mongrel, too, http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/girl_cray.gifand all they need when same have us the hair off as have Bern'll grow back
And 15.12 traveled on exhibition in myau- Norman took refuge me on pens (him poorly from heat exhaustion was), and sat there, so aunts come and have become touched, what a small a puppy dog, when I told, that him a year and this breed're so- they not believe, decided, that I foolin '

0

37

Алла wrote:

us veterinarian of course so not called. They the entire clinic (5 chol.) when we the first time came and sat in waiting lists, peered out and watched on us, and then was asked-amppentseller?.
But on the street us whom only not nazyvayut- I see myself a mongrel, too, and all they need when same have us the hair off as have Bern'll grow back
And 15.12 traveled on exhibition in myau- Norman took refuge me on pens (him poorly from heat exhaustion was), and sat there, so aunts come and have become touched, what a small a puppy dog, when I told, that him year and this breed of're so- they not believe, decided, that I foolin '

Is about us said s as look like on amppentsellera! Poked finger at in book any more with breeds and talked that our bukhov no! http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/433.gifAnd character the have him as have the Pekes and at all Sennenhund this flegmatichnye dogs without emotions! http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/433.gif

0

38

Kru-kru
About, how many us discoveries railway station preparing. Prepare)
Me already amuse pundits! Like a cross between a have us indeed interesting, all would so nameshat. Nothing, entlebukherov becomes all more, soon without notes everywhere start be given. We everywhere give our calendars, so in district people already more less prepared, yes and entlebukherov on a small district have us total, already units 6 perhaps.
As's foot have Kinder Virtus?

0

39

Viki & K wrote:

Kru-kru
Do, please, photos. And 28.0g, times the, of course, a doctor need to show. Likely nothing terrible there is no, but self-medicating can be worsen situation.

Good night, us managed capture your baby in profile)) only his stoop not in sight (
http://s2.uploads.ru/t/ET3Gn.jpg

Last edited by Kru-kru (Dec 18 2012 22:45:53)

0

40

Kru-kru wrote:

good night, us managed capture your baby in profile)) only his stoop not in sight (
http://s2.uploads.ru/t/ET3Gn.jpg

Edited Kru-Kru (Today 22 :45: 53)

A good guy! Where you stoop have him found? There is nothing!
28.0g as?

0


You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Familiar! » Good time days) me name is Nord