Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » I have emerged Puppy! » Regime nutrition schenka

Regime nutrition schenka

Posts 21 to 40 of 84

Have us now pucks weighs roughly 10 kg. On box advised 300 grams in clock. We roughly week provided about 450 grams. Under this dog has behaved quite actively. 2 days ago have become to lend exactly 300 grams. Behavior markedly had settled down again.
Could whether this death caused by big dose feed?

Ur! Another girl from of our litter 10 kg now. And the I its having a look at, 't seek signs of obesity. ( :D)
Delicious pizza and interesting interactive now 300 gr for three times. With, in these 300 try to put include progulochno-dressirovochnye rewards. Ah, on fact, perhaps,, 350 is obtained.
Pro activity not write, camping on K. We not figure. But before food, when she particularly starved, this activity strongly rises.

Even here same'll ask - that except feed can be? Ah, take human on while,. We a carrot (a piece of the) tried, very takes an. For zucchini on us offended, told, themselves eat it, goddamn it. Can be whether a Kobe beef tell Abe and... fried pork-pace (3.5 month, 4 almost). Or this strongly increases ???? ????? And the very conveniently secure pet until Visitors are arriving or stoluyutsya. Represented a couple of times, but in reflecting - not here to hurt whether?

Where the on Forum read that Nelli recommends mosol chili beef, a useful for cleansing teeth. And there same was discussed V1,000,000 engine that takes to lend or not. So same she wrote that it had etlebukhery eat apples, pears and other garden culture.
We bought 2 special smutton. It, she one thing he's sawin 'evenings. So same have us, uh, swiped and had banana with like Roses Lime. In as a dainties are giving a bit buttermilk.

akoma, ncux199rusand you fodder razmachivaete? And then we as with childhood are accustomed dipped there is, so and eat until now. And can already need to nerazmochennyy there is?

Polina wrote:

akoma, ncux199rus and you fodder razmachivaete?

There is no, we razmachivali only the first time and only "of lamb", have which large granules. And so "goose" try to put buy, there maslo size of with of a pea.

Alexander, and why decided on goose to move?

Yes we not the, to relics it. Simply the first time me brought goose, the second time of lamb. That was. Ah, I decided, let this will be a diverse nutrition. And Nelli under transfer of a confirmed, that this not the question, over which need to celebrate. And both feed suited a back-medium-size breeds.
So that, we eat the, that there is in available.

I razmachivayu. As indigenous will suffer their gravest setback there and will there is fully dry. Now in 4 month must her teeth change.

300 grams in 4 month?

I have Danka eats boys 285 for two times, and this we still's sent the breeder recommendations (though they precisely that recommendations), but in bounced back on bag with feeds'll still be off. There on Dankin growth / weight - 240-410 rely. Fodder always zamachivayu.

But child would gladly szhiral would and 400 and 500, yes and the entire bag would for times prevailed, if give.

Almost 7 months, weight - 20 kg, ribs of the proschupyvayutsya. Handler says - dog in different form. Problems with coat and bad digestion there is no.
Uh, w-w, I a dog breeder itself curious to not skilled, so that tell us, this still from feed depends? So fodder - different Portia?

Simply curiously, because as suppliers of our feed one in field of view, and if that not so, will have move on some the other.

Last edited by Екатерина (Jun 25 2013 18:37:34)

Екатерина wrote:

300 grams in 4 month?

Norms have different cannot digest of course different. We its fodder never razmachivali. These troglodytes and not such can eating. Perishing if have some they loose baseboard eat, then need to whether fodder razmachivat? http://smiles.dolf.ru/dolf_ru_150.gif
And still, I in its time quite figured, that norms on bag purely conditional. Someone eats less and all in order, and someone and double lacks. All depends on gender and activity. The clear, when was on separating stern, ate mucus-two norms and was quite not fat,. But on latest SASIVe us in describing wrote. " Need to more feed. "http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/cool.gif

nell, ah here is the baseboards plintusami, and fodder flatly told to razmachivat. Chantal told - better at all not give, than give peatmosses. Can, this only our fodder in have order.
With norms realized, thank you.

Polina
ncux199rus
Fodder razmachivat not need to. Already long it is time dry to lend :)

Екатерина wrote:

Wu me Danka eats boys 285 for two times, and this we still's sent the breeder recommendations (though they precisely that recommendations), but in bounced back on bag with feeds'll still be off. There on Dankin growth / weight - 240-410 rely. Fodder always zamachivayu.

I think that can be and lot more to lend, the sister your I give 2 Bada in day (from under big sour cream)
Of course need to look on temperament dogs and to do amendments.
Again same ????? noted their approach to nutrition,, I not abide, it's clean peatmosses, dogs mock retches, use the then as accessories deranged, only wetted with. Razmachivat of course in such a age already not need to, but to moisten circulating for minutes 5 until your feeding. Necessarily.

Екатерина wrote:

and fodder flatly told to razmachivat. Chantal told - better at all not give, than give peatmosses. Can, this only our fodder in have order.

Ah I of course not quite so told, and that some water pleskanut. Although would
Ah and of course not worth to compare the baseboards and feed bill-- http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/119.gif
Again same will repeat, ????? their approach to feeding time, I know cattery, where crude a slave to dogs fed http://smiles.dolf.ru/dolf_ru_145.gif
I have such, clean peatmosses not give http://i.smiles2k.net/hello_byby_smiles/1_011.gif

Chantal, Danka in principle, vodokhleb. Sipping many and with gusto. ???? and cold and warm water, when cleaned. So that the water have him always in access there is.

Understandable, that I not until soup all razmachivayu. Slightly'm pouring, to a bit swollen. Give in entirely and say - wait! 5-10 minutes in dependence from behavior.
Child this gives time draw comfort from, think about his behavior and honoured meet vozhdelennuyu a bowl, not you to flip to it headlong. http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/115.gif
Stuck increase once. I'll seeif we, as goes.

Very well remember, that, thing, ate it from 350 until 400 grams, ate then grandorf, then flatozor, with a thick not was, but was well itself fat anyway + represented a cottage cheese, kefir and boiled meat with dive, pumpkin, a carrot. Now in two and a half years, he eat 300 grams drying (a high-protein and upon was already fat) two banks canned food from 300 until 400 grams Bank (rooms gastronome golden or platinum line), egg, spoonful of butter (olive, pumpkin, high, hazelnut), grams 100 beef, choked about 100 grams in day, sometimes smetanku, cottage cheese, ryazhenku, kefir, berries. And he thin ”, ah or on the brink of between a normal and thin ”, ribs of the are visible, their not need to groping,! And here is Dyushane are giving smaller, and feed grams 250 non-fat, and canned food only bank, and the rest of the smaller (balls, son him not give), and here is have him ribs there is no quite, even if very try to their find, and skladochek very mnogoooooo.
P.S. Can have him simply ribs there is no? And we bother doing and're searching for their)

We seek feed 4 times in day on 50 gr. If physically not is obtained 4 times, such 3 times, but on 65 gr. Eats boys as crocodile! May increase dose feed?

Lota
And what you fodder?

Lota
Need to weighed schenka and calculate daily dose on spreadsheet, which there is on packaging with feeds. Daily dose — divide your on 3, here is and tickles single dose :)
I, truth, always give a back-slightly-slightly more feed, than recommended dose on spreadsheet)

Viki & K
Altea Hills dry You placed an order with Chatterbox Restaurant, but brought with lamb and its rice

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » I have emerged Puppy! » Regime nutrition schenka