Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » I have emerged Puppy! » Regime nutrition schenka

Regime nutrition schenka

Posts 61 to 80 of 84

ncux199rus
On dvukhrazovoe nutrition transfer in 6 months. Do this is worth. Dog already podroschennaya and it enough there is 2 times in day.

Tell, please, as to transfer schenka on three Hull nutrition. All in tape've given, but not realized. Is obtained in four months? And immediately so times-and have become feed not 4 times, and three? Portia on one reception strongly uvelichivaetsya- At four times was have us by age / weight 68 gr, but on footprint. Day immediately make 91 gr on one reception?! Still not received answer pro miscalculation) remain. On package according to spreadsheet written, that after 4 months number of feed on one kg schenka is declining compared with three-month US puppy for. This correctly? Still's on the CBl get a puppy were an apple (in average currently in day) and a carrot a small cube.

Lota
We canceled the nighttime feeding, and increased helpings, bisected this "fourth" feed bill-- on remaining three) Portia not strongly expands, the more entlebukhery forever hungry)

Shulakovna
At night we not nutritious Poluchalos 7-30 8 morning, 12, 16, and 20 Famished always, this truth Illy wants so show)’s organs is Birdseed not eats, and sucks in, as vacuum for 5 sec.

Lota
(Examples, can be feed in 8 morning, in 14 days and in 20 the evening. The total diurnal dose’t share on 3 times.

Lota wrote:

At package according to spreadsheet written, that after 4 months number of feed on one kg a puppy is declining compared with three-month US puppy for

Times producer feed so recommends, means increasingly correctly. But I would until not reduce dose

nelin
Thank you. Means in 4 month are starting feed 3 times on 90gr)

Still question pro feeding. Such "khilsom" three times in day according to spreadsheet in weight 240-30-240gr + fruits during the day, cottage cheese with kefir sometimes on safe,. Raze not move on dvukhrazovoe nutrition, starved all time's tongue's licking the entire gender on kitchen Dobavili 16% feed (permissible on spreadsheet on package with feeds) But in spreadsheet written, that puppies medium-size breeds are considered until year and wiping out fodder until 20 kg. Through now almost 8 months and weighs she already 20,3kg Over one reception food apparently many, gives to poops on the morning and on the evening on two times, day one times and still case before nightmare, hours in 10 the evening Say, is, please, as feed on time, number of or can buy fodder for large breeds? Still on the street'll bite off line from Chavez and, too, eats up Gonyayu, use swear, but can this, too, from hunger? On advice the vet are giving kuragu, bananas, waste as the wettable powders adding in fodder and seaweeds dry, be "polideks" with with calcium By the way wool's flaking decently, but can to winter still not other trend or to heat deal goes?

Lota wrote:

A on the street'll bite off line from Chavez and, too, eats up

Leo, when him something not directed the on the street, too, denounced war bushes. Truth, not sippin line, and simply throwing good. And now wand on the street skhomyachit altogether both Dog. Any something micronutrients we lack. For example, mikrolyuley. http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/105.gif

Last edited by Татьяна (Dec 12 2013 15:18:32)

Татьяна wrote:

Which are something micronutrients we lack. For example, mikrolyuley

Kheee)

Our all wand, that sees-carring toying. And is nonsense, if wand in three its size. Or wand and not wand at all, and has roots - 's try pull the and bring have a bang on this. And in the process attaches firmly onto still and perezhuem its as should.

lawyer (fish), office analysis on it feed. Many kakaet- or not assimilated fodder, or excessively toxicity. Have them have all always aieiaiue glance-so that to this easier must be treated. And still, that about konditsiya? Are looking, not perekormite, to fold 'em weight, too, problematic very

Lota wrote:

according to spreadsheet in weight 240-30-240gr

Here is realistically, pro Hills Bunker not know. And you what eat - puppy? But we eat Ekanubu- so there diurnal dose 200 grams under weight to 25 kg.
Not total whether gender kilo something? Yes still and Buttermilk, and vegetables-fruits.

stasyun wrote:

``Our all wand, that sees-carring toying. And is nonsense, if wand in three its size. Or wand and not wand at all, and has roots - 's try pull the and bring have a bang on this. And in the process attaches firmly onto still and perezhuem its as should.

Here is and Shelik, too, lover of with Dick who will have plenty. And Leo, incidentally, contrary, chooses spichechki. http://smiles.dolf.ru/dolf_ru_150.gif

stasyun wrote:

lawyer (fish), office analysis on it feed. Many kakaet- or not assimilated fodder, or excessively toxicity.

Here is I, too, about this now thought. From ceding the analysis worse not will.

stasyun
Lisca was skinny, when came on tribal of Have told increase feed curious to on many Now razdobrela, but not thick Many its we go race Yesterday have gone on dvukhrazovoe feeding Our pokakala one times, day one times. Consider that will further, but apparently and truth was many feed exhaustive information throughout, ironically, with 8 months dose feed is declining At trekhrazovom feed was 500gr, now 240 on two times Adjusts organism. Thank you!

Lota wrote:

exhaustive information throughout, ironically, with 8 months dose feed is declining At trekhrazovom feed was 500gr, now 240 on two times Adjusts

At all the this little, and is declining to-in kormezhek, not to-in feed. I give on a glass of (from under big sour cream) 2 times in day, this roughly 400 gr.

Ah and further need to look on dog, if she too skinny, then rate more, and if thick in the body, then chow reduce http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/yes.gif

ШАНТАЛЬ wrote:

and if thick in the body, then chow reduce

As shows practice, all OK most bushikov urban-the couch inclined to the sheer a bit, if not to lend them leverage of crazy, that in urban conditions often problematic

Chantal
Have been proved wrong with number of, hand waver Well on 220 two times Just 440

stasyun
I day; Tho 'with Aliskoy on ano and all of this time she is carried with a ball as a wind-up, legs itself, Dick and Harry seems the ball or is digging Burrow or tries to, to bite off slice of from Chavez and I its I'm rocking A on dacha on weekends vymatyvaetsya so, that the entire Monday, then otlezhivaetsya Today on the morning was greeted another bushika in the yard (, too, girl, older on six months our) and discovered, that the Fox longer than the, higher and saved from She fine strapping girl In strong pasterns already reached standard 50 centimeters

Chantal, lawyer (fish), and what you fodder-lover give the?
We am uniform Ekanubu for large breeds (1-6 years). There specifically on packaging written, that daily dose for dogs 20-25 kg in average 250 grams.

Lota wrote:

I day; Tho 'with Aliskoy on ano and all of this time she is carried with a ball as a wind-up, legs itself, Dick and Harry seems the ball or is digging Burrow or tries to, to bite off slice of from Chavez and I its I'm rocking

lawyer (fish), not take offence, but hour for bushika for simply who will have plenty-cut loose a little - nor about than. If it comes you this hour engaged in poslushkoy or simply were slow pace on a tight leash - then yes, palpable burden, camping on K. The brain works.
I not I ascertain, that Alisa thick or skinny, I OK its simply not see in living. But you need to the most, as the saying goes, ousted its assess - ribs of the normal proschupyvayutsya or already there is no?
From its experience can say - to fold 'em weight dog, too, not simple task (already passed). So not too much, this harmful and for domestic organs, and for sustavov- and you have dog as times now in period formation.

+1

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » I have emerged Puppy! » Regime nutrition schenka