Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Nurture and in » Salesmanship schenka

Salesmanship schenka

Posts 1 to 20 of 86

Like would strongly advise owners puppies not forget about such ``Thou things with measurable payoffs in dogs as salesmanship. In an oportunity to market, salesmanship moves away on the second plan and have yielded problems. Puppy should know streets with its sounds, be able communicate with countrymen and to see people NOT from afar. For this simply are needed walk in companies dogs, likely on the streets of the, trip on machine and the like. Not worth as tragedy, perceive the, that a puppy dog released on streets in the first time and him frightening! And so regret making those his, hide under a jacket – and run home rather. Thus behavior his can be scare even more and forever wean from the streets. Of course, first very frightening! To imagine it is difficult how many immediately new utterance and smells hits on a puppy! But this means only one thing. Need to gradually getting accustomed and all will well. You not arrive at dog that recoils at people, fears any understanding sound on the street, and under the form of other dogs one has flight or even worse catches bite.

donna
Thanks to, that created this an important and achieve escape subject!

Recently was witness to what really.
L with puppy for goes on pavement as well, on them fast approaching janitors stabbing, skrebuschie crowbars and activities.Their snow. Puppy about Will.i.am, and he clearly recently only began gulyat, backs up, and unless. Ah frightening same!
Of the most good Lukoil, aunt first carring his on tight leash, then charter fight, Takes his on hands.
My proposal on withdrawal of fear was sent in foot erotic journey.
As think, whether this aunt then grow sotsializirovannuyu dog?
On this about I have question. Have us many puppies. As owners puppies solve their questions on socialization?
Here issues ask little.
I am sure, that issues many, problems many, but. The whether shy of, then whether not know, about than ask, as to formulate.
Not need to shy of ask questions. Let, that on time received advice, can then significantly ease your a joint life. Zadavayte questions as you can, terrible, too, there is nothing.
After all for puny your baby, centre. The in your house, from its home make-out spot full of the of surprises. And perishing when took to the street and moreover more. Wheelchair, veslosipedy, machines, umbrellas, other dogs, children, people, elevators.
On Forum many people with big practice and experience precisely with entlebukherami, nor one question not will remain without attention!

+1

Here is indeed, experienta would experience, who with than and as fought. Know, that are treated to dressirovschikam, which govern common rules of special training, but not know intricacies of breed. And not can help on 100 percent. And then problems goggling out with a new force.

Very the good theme and, importantly badly!
As times this the case, when questions arch rewarded, any, even the most on first glance stupid.
And very interestingly will to know, as owners without aid outsiders decided on problems, this is a big experience and aid for other.
Here is for example for zatravochki themes:
As you were being conditioned a puppy to to the lift, through the, entry and exit in porch.
Encountered in whether with problem transition through a path.
In any cases need to insist, in any talk http://smiles.dolf.ru/dolf_ru_145.gif

donna wrote:

', that are treated to dressirovschikam, which govern common rules the training., but not know intricacies of breed. And not can help on 100 percent.

And here is this accurately! Not only not help, but even and harm those, that not can understand motives a certain behavior and give wrong advice o.o.

ШАНТАЛЬ wrote:

And very interestingly will to know, as owners without aid outsiders decided on problems, this is a big experience and aid for other.

Have us was the problem with neighbors. Live on fourth floor in House without elevator. Going down-rising on ladder necessarily someone meet. And Leo turned on build all American. Much of us perfectly knows, so simply not points out on him attention. And with low--as neighbors we lost our tempers in fluff and by. Decided on this problem long. Finally decided. First, often would read next-door neighbor with child on emotional outburst during in porch and necessarily obtain their forward. Themselves have risen on ladder next. Baby clomping, he CHORTLES, WHlMPERS & ETHAN GASPS. In short, enforces full set of of screaming nagulyavshegosya and a self-satisfied lives child. And we rightly move next, 're gettin 'used, listen to. And second our saving became electronic collar. Someone me will judge for such a solution, and I believe, under competent approach, good a means. Now we silently meet with humans on ladder, and not only.

donna wrote:

experienta would experience

Share thus here is supervision.
Leo was our the first puppy for entlebukhera. Mistakes policymakers many. And with a run at shell directly took care this given. Leo teach those in companies dogs and people, but this was one and the same company struggle days in day. He at all believes, that confidence deserves only man with dog. And with a run at shell directly we had to even on station, when he grew, to big aggregations people not incited even astonishment. With a run at shell directly more often were in the pet store, he necessarily cuddling her there with all sellers. And now Shell "vsekhniy" each. And to Leo still efforts need to pick a, to him please. Here is how something so. http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/blush.gif

Татьяна wrote:

They chewed up thus here is supervision.
Leo was our the first a puppy entlebukhera. Mistakes policymakers many. And with a run at shell directly took care this given. Leo teach those in companies dogs and people, but this was one and the same company struggle days in day. He at all believes, that confidence deserves only man with dog. And with a run at shell directly we had to even on station, when he grew, to big aggregations people not incited even astonishment. With a run at shell directly more often were in the pet store, he necessarily cuddling her there with all sellers. And now Shell "vsekhniy" each. And to Leo still efforts need to pick a, to him please. Here is how something so.

Here is I’d say so - Leo possesses typical breed the nature entlebukhera! In this I am sure on 100% now and refusing with my dog animal behaviorist summer fully confirmed my conclusions relatively character dogs. Dog entlebukher possesses strong workers qualities dogs-shepherd and dogs-the janitor, it should not be is located to all new people, and must be, contrary, very cautious, that, in principle, and confirms standard breed about character.
To what I this? To example:
Example as we handle a permanent desire to "guard the family" from all outsiders. Many encountered in with those, that dog can run and start oblaivat flowing past people: Understandable, that dog same time and tilting not will, but always the danger in is, that have a passer-by can prove weapons. Not let-God. And the, that passer-by can be with child and child can, known to frighten. Force dog stop so to do, in principle, think, very is difficult, this his instincts, but here is how technically such a situation instruction, us prompted. It turned out, that did we all not so: We started harangue a passer-by: "He not touches him", and this to do cannot be, cannot be to intercede in contact with oblaivaemym, so you casually podtravlivaesh dog. Also cannot be try to to capture dog, take on ceasing, would still not tickles) We: Sharply orient and quickly stray, camping on E. Increase distance between themselves and not polite - dog will understand, that guard the already not need to, you far, and will run for you. Like would all simply, and we not upstaged.
Plus, of course, try to "lock on itself" all time dog, play with it. My, now, when liked toys on the street, already not so interested in passers-by. Ah and, of course, is necessary, in principle, discipline, of course, very-very desirable, to the dog simply on the first team'd come along and sat have leftist its feet, this ideally, then problems no! http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/0.gif

P S It-slightly not on topic about difficulty whelping, then, too, partly about socialization))

Last edited by NN (Dec 11 2012 15:36:04)

NN wrote:

We: Sharply orient and quickly stray, camping on E. Increase distance between themselves and not polite

But on ladder in the entrance so not tickles. http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/103.gifWe as something is at odds on American courses. And it is a watchdog should know, that such behavior not welcome. Otherwise are possible conflicts with neighbors. And why us this need to? All the more, that on 16 apartments of our Owl account for ten children early-childhood and younger school-age. ???? quite babies more than half.

Татьяна wrote:

But on ladder in the entrance so not tickles. Need to as something is at odds on American courses. And it is a watchdog should know, that such behavior not welcome. Otherwise are possible conflicts with neighbors.

Have us Tobka, too, believes, that porch - his there was famous sovereign patrimony and neighbors not bestows. With this nothing do cannot be. We, when meeting neighbors, are giving team "a series of", he drive, and we, skip vtrechnykh people.
Truth, recently aoaee in would with roommate (usually with us are not solved go in one upward mobility http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/cool.gif) and even patiently listened to 2008 in its worded http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/110.gif
Incidentally, on expense elevator: Toby summer relocated on a new apartment, 5th floor, upward mobility (until this lived on turret until), thought as will get used (until this not traveled), nothing, was accustomed quickly!

Татьяна wrote:

And now Shell "vsekhniy" each. And to Leo still efforts need to pick a, to him please. Here is how something so.

Ah I do not, me with them was very even comfortable experience http://smiles.dolf.ru/dolf_ru_993.gif

Татьяна wrote:

Wu us was the problem with neighbors. Live on fourth floor in House without elevator. Going down-rising on ladder necessarily someone meet. And Leo turned on build all American. Much of us perfectly knows, so simply not points out on him attention. And with low--as neighbors we lost our tempers in fluff and by. Decided on this problem long. Finally decided. First, often would read next-door neighbor with child on emotional outburst during in porch and necessarily obtain their forward. Themselves have risen on ladder next. Baby clomping, he CHORTLES, WHlMPERS & ETHAN GASPS. In short, enforces full set of of screaming nagulyavshegosya and a self-satisfied lives child. And we rightly move next, 're gettin 'used, listen to. And second our saving became electronic collar. Someone me will judge for such a solution, and I believe, under competent approach, good a means. Now we silently meet with humans on ladder, and not only.

Bravo http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/175.gif
Here is magnificent example, when owners found in itself desire to understandand solve this problem!
Ah and on the second point of, should also still no one not revisit it. And again BRAVO http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/175.gif

NN wrote:

We, when meeting neighbors, are giving team "near", he drive, and we, skip vtrechnykh people.

We did almost so: If man power--a period, told "Near" and on the sly has been going far need to. So now in the entrance him would still on people, But in the last time became telling such that could: On the street on tight leash goes with me with one hand roads. And recognized before man (for 2-3m) tries to crash on other side paths. Account for scold dog directly before man, okay if footpath broad, but on a narrow iai?yaaao in pose zyu stand and swears.

NN wrote:

Wu us Tobka, too, believes, that porch - his there was famous sovereign patrimony and neighbors not bestows.

Any dog believes porch their home, on this and kind of, "Whooaah multi-happening. But the dog’s are not alone, people, too, consider porch their http://i.smiles2k.net/hello_byby_smiles/1_011.gifand often not to ceding a path some kind dog. And the owner of a dog always harder maneuver. And is obtained. That is obtained http://smiles.dolf.ru/dolf_ru_145.gif

Алла wrote:

we did almost so: If man power--a period, told "Near" and on the sly has been going far need to. So now in the entrance him would still on people, But in the last time became telling such that could: On the street on tight leash goes with me with one hand roads. And recognized before man (for 2-3m) tries to crash on other side paths. Account for scold dog directly before man, okay if footpath broad, but on a narrow iai?yaaao in pose zyu stand and swears.

And why scold dog? If you know some especially dogs, why undesirable behavior not warn?
Saw human? In advance team "near" jump (only slightly to unpleasantly was) and go further. Have diverged, praise dog "well near, brilliant" and dainties and trio of. Dog as and child need to divert, and you their actions only podkreplyaete undesirable behavior.

Last edited by ШАНТАЛЬ (Dec 11 2012 20:39:55)

For me, pay kochen not experienced sobakovladeltsa, it was important the complete lack of aggression to person, I simply very she feared aggressive manifestations of dogs to person, could not itself proedstavit walk with such dog. So immediately as took Beam have become not receive a canine and communicate, to read books, staff and all that can be was find. We in first day when brought schenka home immediately have become sotsializirovat -k us time come 16 people in the first evening. To us all time anyone despaired in Visitors, he to the routine to people. Under this in the first evening all came with presents - pile toys - Beam scared huge the dog's toy -porosenka, which the guy squeaked and khryukal, then his actively and long had, as Tuzik a hot water bottle. As only have become exits on streets have become Giving all along with Yumbers go looking rule of our Homeowners' association were, as on work, in the yard his nutritious children and guards, about subway nutritious already all consecutive, this lasted month and a half. Problems in respect to people we have no no,, not bark, ready play, if man shows interest, if not shows, then, human "not mocks." He oblail two women in Austria on World, but I their, too, felt alarmed, they were with long the rigid, years 60, in kakikhto black, sprayed-following-tricot - hands-neck-its feet in tattoos, hair have one were white, as leaf paper, and have the second blue-and-red-yellowy-zhelenye. And another times he saw bride, is immense-gipyurovo-white-rosy and its oblail, too,, she him not liked.
Tanya, hope, you not regulation object, if I on write about Stivke. On chessboard of was have Stivki method otucheniya borrow food have outsiders by both dogs on face around here. In a result Steve oblaivaet all outsiders people. We together go in Belarussiyu, his stroking the entire team bus, people in an exhibition, provided delicious treats for everyone. I they his struggle cavity (stopping) nutlets and crude. Stivka became on many more socially. Still slightly-slightly and he will cease fear people.
In most cases dogs are beginning bark and behave aggressively from-for of fear, as would warn of possible attack.
I this see relative Beam to-lover. More small dogs can roar, bark on Beam, can try to his expect to, he bounces away and not shows aggression. Stivka on Beam Danish growled and tried to shvarknutsya, Beam him not respond. And here is aoaee in this time in bus ride, Beam became shvarkatsya on Rottweiler of, with Beam on ceasing took Alyona, not I his clutched, to need to was me defend, and nevertheless.
In short, nurture and salesmanship! And still learn to clearly to lend dog understand, that here is "THAT" popedenie ME (what you want strange host) not likes.

Our Ram, too, believes, that he one lives in the entrance. Became roar, if someone meets. And if have spoken with me, then can and bark at that. We were fortunate with neighbors, until like with understanding belong. Still and be some jokes. I take on a short ceasing with team "near" and quietly underwent another series, or team "sit" and, skip human (in dependence from situation). To to the lift were being conditioned shmavouries, now forward me goes and drive. From trolleys the porter first were incapable, did economics fail’ve smelt and calmed down. Now not reacts. The young boys near, when we passed, made a firecracker, Ram even head not turned in their side. Me was dissipate moment, when need to was Remu communicate with countrymen. Now he can no contention scramble. Try now correct this situation, until not too late (us 8.5 months). Walk on early, yes and on walks became calmer, if ??? dog. We came on exhibition, to he was among of multiple itself such. Nothing weathered, been mulling will worse behave. Truth,, handcuffed muzzle on anyone case http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/119.gifGenerally, try to put more to speak him good words and encourage his the right actions. He me aren, a good a boy http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/108.gif

Alla wrote:

He oblail two women in Austria on World, but I their, too, felt alarmed, they were with long the rigid, years 60, in kakikhto black, sprayed-following-tricot - hands-neck-its feet in tattoos, hair have one were white, as leaf paper, and have the second blue-and-red-yellowy-zhelenye. And another times he saw bride, is immense-gipyurovo-white-rosy and its oblail, too,, she him not liked.

http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/123.gifsuch still long will dream about http://smiles.dolf.ru/dolf_ru_150.gif

I at all Allaand invokeyou correctly commit, that analyze reason an unwelcome behavior http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/108.gifthis difficult, but outcome moreover is worth. At all, when we see smoothly run dogs in Europe, the overwhelming majority thinks that it such’s population was born. Yes of course, there goes selection, BUT, have them in order things, engage with dog, even if this house darling, without this raze.

Alla wrote:

In most cases dogs are beginning bark and behave aggressively from-for of fear, as would warn of possible attack.

This not case entlebukhera, yes and at all dogs are for different reasons!

Have entlebukhera there is their porodnye instincts, as, say, have hunting, their, entlebukher, in principle, should be on their guard to cause, this in annualized rate standard breed. When I hear something type: "My entlebukher love with all guests play in ball around the", want ask: "And you have indeed entlebukher or he in psyche labrador" http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/105.giflook at begins the - those, in most his, all like, to all suited, cherish guests and like with all play, entlebushki - other.

Alla wrote:

Well, nurture

And here is with this it is difficult not agree! Must be discipline, to dog was is manageable, of course, it should not let bark on outsiders (as would not like), and on the first team "me!" Just run up and on team "near" quietly undergo past people-dogs. --Sotsializatsiya (incidentally, the term "salesmanship" more apply to concept of interaction with itself ilk, in this case, dogs), but, so as we’t this the term wider, then:
Salesmanship - this always helpful, to example, [going on buoyant streets, in public seats, in subway even counseled climb down (I itself something subway fear http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/cool.gif), but here is actively offer to iron and feeding cause people his hound I would not has become, camping on K.: 1. This to do cautiously, 2 this may dog not please, 3. Love she from this people hardly starts, another matter - say, for exhibitions, hooking to what need to tolerate, when inspect the wreckage, of course, need to.
Toby have us with childhood at all nothing not feared: Nor when brought his home, nor dogs, when his have led gulyat, nor the streets. People, too, not feared: When to us came, were petting his and even played, people in the time at all many in house crossed. Instincts caution have become waking up later. Incidentally, to the issue about kinologakh that give common advice, not knowing features of breed. When telling, that dog not likes guests and not gives themselves to iron, give the first "primitive" the answer, recent to head "insufficient socialization!" Have Toby socialization was modicum snobbishness, we even traveled on exhibition in bus ride in long drives tours, where, it is understandable, full of the people - after this I understood, that he at all nothing not fears: Quietly drove in cage, remained one without us and camping on D. After trips I understood, that he nothing not fears, and love, except family, would still no one not will. http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/186.gifA this even well!
And here is over discipline us still work, that and confirmed us animal behaviorist-what: "Your dog - an ideal labor, Ideology need to be able well manage", and here is allow themselves to iron she not owes it, not wants - not need to, this its full right! "

Last edited by NN (Dec 13 2012 11:03:59)

NN wrote:

Wu entlebukhera there is their porodnye instincts, as, say, have hunting, their, entlebukher, in principle, should be on their guard to cause, this in annualized rate standard breed. When I hear something type: "My entlebukher love with all guests play in ball around the", want ask: "And you have indeed entlebukher or he in psyche labrador" look at begins the - those, in most his, all like, to all suited, cherish guests and like with all play, entlebushki - other.

Need to my and kisses to his breeder in Belgium say that they me got a puppy from Labrador http://smiles.dolf.ru/dolf_ru_150.gif
When I has arrived for Khalloy, its mother tortured me svoye game with shot, get a. Although when we only comprised in yard all dogs was greeted us cautious, but one phrase pani facilitated, to from thoughtful guards, dogs have become friends. And in, too, time, when one Mr. decided to go to its machine for indeed, dogs quickly jumped for him. And again, one thing word pani and dogs in I might go turned around and have become share of pussy. Such a iron psyche have us meet not often. Incidentally Halla possesses such same mentality. This still times confirms, that if with dog engage and to wage selection on the psyche of, then partly scheme behavior ceded children!

So no one and not denies, that with dog engage need to: Train and nurse the, to can be was without problems manage. http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/yes.gif

There is no, you have mentioned wildlife that escaped labrov, and bushiki, too, like play, on this they are good in atzhiliti and freestyle.
But here is to outsiders they belong with're not, ah and with among acquaintances cuties

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Nurture and in » Salesmanship schenka