Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Nurture and in » Salesmanship schenka

Salesmanship schenka

Posts 61 to 80 of 86

laki wrote:

we its know, this dog no one never don

I believe, this is the most the best a compliment :flag:

laki wrote:

have us a similar nastorozhennoe attitude to simply (va valida urmatorul mandat man not on path or the ground, and, for example, in the center of the lawn, under this man not makes nothing a bit reprehensible, simply is worth

Have us Shell themselves is leading very it seems. Especially his is surprising ??? people there, where their never was. To example, every evening walk on Leninsky NeiHu, meet us pigs passers - increasingly in order, Shell even not looks. But when foreclosing first for map for "retainers people", on every the check-out emerges a traffic cop. Here is their Shell nice suspects in all death sentences sins, its back to such a friends he seeks to not turn. http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/105.gifWho his knows, that he conceived with his striped health and!

Татьяна wrote:

Who his knows, that he conceived with his striped health and!

http://smiles.dolf.ru/dolf_ru_150.gif

Tatiana,
Well articulated: "Especially his is surprising ??? people there, where their never was:" - Anyone should not same man walk or stand not on road, http://smiles.dolf.ru/dolf_ru_993.gifthere after all only dogs can Caribbean! Here is have them in Sobakina anybody its grains logic) By the way, but as you with two (muzhichkami) maneuver? They age same assessment?

laki
Have us two years difference. Senior Leo - 5.5 years, the younger Shell - 3.5. Make do, mostly, normally. Accented sometimes attempts to compare immutable charisma. Presekaem on the vine! Importantly, on time discern moment increasing the very charisma. http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/105.gifconsulted birth to a litter of with through professional Svetlana (she Allinogo Beam flaunting). Summary conversation: Senior should be senior always, then attempts to ?????? relations will be less. And people, naturally, over them.

laki wrote:

after all should not same man walk or stand not on road?

In our case Shell suspects there on the asphalt rights. Simply in this place no one never is worth. Trek people in different hand, a path are switching, for take trolleybus No.9 be going - this normally. And is worth Esquire Drink Database in a misunderstood cap on anybody. And can this they what unknown on head took refuge, so poor man walk not can. http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/shout.gifI not know, of course, about than precisely thinks Shell in such minutes, but looks he respectively those assumptions. And still such was case. Rightly move on the street, autumn evening, dark, people almost already there is no. On stopping ahead woman awaits tram and withdrew almost on middle roads, looks 1912 - there is no whether transport on the horizon. :)) A in the midst of sidewalk cafe she left its suitcase. Shell still edict were suitcase in evil intentions, and when closer come. Here already suspicions have become virtually certainty, that if turn our backs on this "beast in here", he necessarily nasty nip for his behind. In short, Shell I walkedaround suitcase on catholic trajectory, has improved greatly to him snout, because as pop more expensive. And increasingly deal was only in is, that suitcases Price here not was never, always path is free, and here on you! http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/49.gif

Have us never was two dogs simultaneously (with cat. -This is hell., was), although selling experience more 20 years --, and hardly we someday hesitate To, although conversation often goes) Can say one thing, we "consciously fallen" in this rocks, from series of found "its")) (all manky dogs were recourses: CPU, but this something unique) the first time saw entlebukha years 8 ago, 've cross-referenced with the nature Bern, an opportune the size of the and shepherd, and forgotten. Remembered, when our borbosa "plummeting has", through three days we remembered pro "scale nelokhmatogo Bern." Now these dogs "our")

laki
Have us almost so same all was. Truth, without during intermission in 8 years. And cat have us lives together with two psinkami. http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/109.gif

Actual for me temka. Pesu now 4 mo. On the street. Be wary of people. All people - not it is important where is worth, as goes. A special discomfort cause people with bags, suitcases, packages with products. It turns out 50% people on the street about homes always something dragged off.)) Who from homes, who home.
Ah so here is. Borik / Diklo I have either backs up, from people, either to in side, and away from all.
Doing that with kinologom. All recommendations forthcoming. Now act according to instructions.
Share pliz your experience. Can who, too, rebuffed with so behavior. Can what deceptions esli know. Me now any 4-1-1 useful.

Elmarty
Your girl still quite literature. Ah imagine child, which only is beginning to that with interacted - all xenophobia, all larger. Entlebukhery very careful and in the same time curious,. Behavior Velibor "Bora" normal for any schenka. Martin, too, shugalsya just and the entire and until now not likes people, which something unloading them now from machines, and janitors'. There is no, we have learned ignore, but here is see, that not likes he their.
Miracles not the case, cannot be in a split second, or for 3-5 occupational with instructor obtain-dog. System relationships with puppy for-has consistently, struggle days in day. This the most salesmanship is happening gradually, we, for example, hungry specifically were in exits subway, when crowds people. Fed on there :). Instructor I asked come to us the first time 2-3 times in week.
Have Velibor "Bora" there is espoused plaything? Hide its and get out your only on stroll. Turn walks, often in feature a funny game.
And most importantly - you should be calm and confident in their actions.
Here is how something so.
P.S. And still wanted would add, that the control occur have all inexperienced owners. Nedaremno my the dog whisperer says: "Each the next dog smarter previous." Patience and insistence - collateral success!

Last edited by Daniel (Sep 15 2014 12:47:31)

Special discomfort cause people with bags, suitcases, packages with products.

I its, from afar look at something non-standart in human image, 'm her teeth hex, 'm just commenting the, with whom inevitably will have crossover. Thus, doggy partly to meeting is ready. Can master's voice it confidence attaches, and can and explanations realized. http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/girl_in_dreams.gif
Today have walked on to the private sector, us “aunt with pelvis, Coming posibility to set linen :). Stare on dad, Bell on shoulders kiddies - in construction http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/123.gif

Daniel wrote:

This the most salesmanship is happening gradually, we, for example, hungry specifically were in exits subway, when crowds people. Fed on there.)

We until in would feed off. Someday and until subway we get there)

Elmarty wrote:

We until in would feed off. Someday and until subway we get there)

Around the its time))

Elmarty
Ah and is famously! All tickles! Want I pomeshu you?
This the top photo one of the first walks Martin :-D

http://se.uploads.ru/t/nXfNH.jpg

Lena, not worry! All tickles) I when the first time has put on the hooked roulette for collar Shushki he so squealed, that husband from soul naked on the assistant flew from homes, to rescue your baby)
The first time for gates he not released, I his out and has become rattle hands, povizgivat and to run away, him nothing not remained, as start me catch up and play)

Daniel wrote:

Want I pomeshu you?
This a picture of one of the first walks Martin

Such cute a small Martin!))
Unfortunately, we strolls already three weeks, but fears not go. ((

Thank you you all for support. Me she now very need a.

I've given together forums and articles on subject socialization, but remains question, which'm going to ask and kinologu on negotiate yet another class, and here.

Distract and but dog in "harrowing places" not is obtained, camping on K. She not sees and not hears nothing, to occupies, same to earth. Question: Continue to to drive there or gulyat on listens far from just?

Question remained, because there is contradiction in recommendations - with one hand on the street puppy need to create pozitiv, but under this need to walk there, where have him a spooky stress.

Consult with kinologom, but I would with morning not they, and closer to by the evening went with flesh in most ghastly place and so days three.

Elmarty wrote:

The subject remained, because there is contradiction in recommendations - with one hand on the street puppy need to create pozitiv, but under this need to walk there, where have him a spooky stress.

Flax, need to walk there, where stress, camping on K. Otherwise Puppy so and not will get used to thus jobs. But under this are building pozitiv)) Nu ??? ?? ? ? Alla office-, that emerge the first time for gates with Shuney- was awake at, hands zamakhala, loudly zapischala-and Shun (Chinese leader) for it ran. And I so vykhozhu- entire costly’ve spent with Zhorikom "dEbilnym" voice. Telling it, "What is the sky was blue. Coco-korokoko ")

And ??? yes, they all heights. Need aieiaiue child)

Today fed the last time in 12 days. Has withdrawn in 17 - fodder not Takes. Homes not they. Waited for 21 - fodder not Takes. Balls, flying dishes and simply dances with FIBPlus those more not work. Ghastly place have us increasingly, except apartment and bezlyudnogo is much about homes.

In separating phonecalls made - personally zero, loop only stress.

Very await the meeting with kinologom, although understand, that rapid and simple prescription not there is.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Nurture and in » Salesmanship schenka