Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Monoporodnye exhibition (ranked, the PC, CHK) » National American Bulldog's Specialty Exhibition Entlebucher Sennenhund 26.01.13

National American Bulldog's Specialty Exhibition Entlebucher Sennenhund 26.01.13

Posts 221 to 240 of 268

zubova
Thank you huge for photos. The most in an exhibition at all not before. Stoyu- 'm, to my dog with ringa not I ditched out, away with a khendlera. http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/115.gifWhilst Stivku saw.

Ekaty, thank you, the take pictures! http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/give_rose.gif

NN wrote:

A little bit still correct about of Ukraine: Here is here proskalzyvalo, that s expertise was storogoy, not agree, strict - this have Shvaytsera, and here, personally on my view, I would appreciated its as, as would this say, but also an extravagant, that whether. For example: On an alternative forum was read out to describe has presented to-Ch, - description of only in transcendent extent, not marked by nor one shortage of, assessment - ochkhor

Personally smiled describe Peggy and, Sherlock's Oh, this sort describe and champions world not always receive, simply means to can be, so same as and have Beam in describing, used words perfectly-enlightening very good, assessment toee gl. Chorus)
Apparently, have expert stance - saw a small lack of all - och. Chorus, although och. Chorus she has - this with steeply (not to mention LPP http://smiles.dolf.ru/dolf_ru_846.gif. Crown Bimasik on night not absolves, she him not prevents.
Ah so and well, that experts different, pay attention on different, if would always was all equally, then on exhibition was would not was wondering look and walk.

Need to was me after last January natsionalki, write that expert was as least "a blind", so as saw have Beam "very free elbows", which not before him, not after him no one saw. But! This why me immediately do take pictures, and discover, that it is a watchdog could on something in the ring erupt into, and expert free elbows simply drags, and have sands all in order.

P.S. Until what same a handsome male and Handler in post 204 alongside an expert that privileges socket. http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/girl_in_dreams.gif

Alla
Agree http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/yes.gif, propose a podpis- The smile on three figures!

+1

NN wrote:

zhyttja, how many s enthusiastic input!

And I here is not always trained content with only those, that me give

So in than same deal? You organize anything, and we coming to get!

NN wrote:

A little bit still correct about of Ukraine: Here is here proskalzyvalo, that s expertise was storogoy, not agree, strict - this have Shvaytsera, and here, personally on my view, I would appreciated its as, as would this say, but also an extravagant, that whether. For example: On an alternative forum was read out to describe has presented to-Ch, - description of only in transcendent extent, not marked by nor one shortage of, assessment - ochkhor that this as not to make a splash?

Means, if you something not understandable this immediately to make a splash?

NN wrote:

Wu us same, contrary, heap weirdness snuck up in description of, type "pudgy, huh" and "the Long pyast." I perishing been mulling diskval will, there is no - 1oe, BEST truth, justice, sake of, need to say, that the, on that less obsessed with attention have all, pointed out: "Very good movement" and "good behavior in ring" (Oh as this long sought!)

T.’s if your design the attaboy this not strange, and here is if shortcomings commemorated - as least strange refereeing?

NN wrote:

and at all, pro description of, think, there is still such moment as "filter" translation, can be, not all absolutely accurately it comes on leaf with description of what dictates judge.
Here is vspomimayu: On Eurasia-1 2012 judge spoke speak English, was dictating description of, as a moves in 2kh from us and I all listened verbatim: Began it words "Very attractive", forth in the same vein, and, to not was would then videotaped on paper, I knew accurately opinion judges about my dog!

Not, "I", "MY" and "MY"!

Last edited by donna (Feb 1 2013 19:54:19)

+1

donna wrote:

So in than same deal? You organize anything, and we coming to get!

donna wrote:

have said: So, if you something not understandable this immediately to make a splash?

donna wrote:

! ” Heh, "I", "MY" and "MY"!

Of course, I write all of this, based on failing in asked and his personal experience.

donna wrote:

.’s if your design the attaboy this not strange, and here is if shortcomings commemorated - as least strange refereeing?

Ah, in principle, thought in right direction, pleased, when praise)

NN wrote:

zhyttja, how many s enthusiastic input!

And I here is not always trained content with only those, that me give

Nothing terrible! On whole the crowd satisfied just one ’! This trouble we will survive this)

And at all, spurn, I not understand, than you so unhappy with the? On-my Toby 26 January received its is famously and ranked.
With everything hand very incorrect approach publicly castigating criticized opinion very an esteemed expert and a professional. And relative to victors exhibition Your remarks at all look extremely sure. Homilies to imagine themselves on their place!
With hand looks so: When Toby wins, you all happy with, and competence expert not is questioned. Is worth only obtain assessment of or description of, which not exonerated hopes, then expert immediately becomes neporodnikom. Funny! Yes and only.

So that is worth learn to quietly perceive criticism, recover from this favor. Is worth learn to honoured not only win, but and losing. And even very notably be able congratulate winners! And not forget, that exhibition dogs this is only hobby, opportunity obtain positive emotions, opportunity meeting with old and new friends. And not need to monetize all of this in Fair made.

+1

http://smiles.dolf.ru/dolf_ru_212.gif
nelin,
Ah perishing you something. http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/49.giflike I understandable all explained.
To heart, I never get worked up about positioning or seats, but here was description of! And I commenting about only our description of! Ah that, me posting description of "heat expert", this if not our dog??
I well respect opinion NHL about Expert Advisor the, it is logical, you same its was invited, but I - private face, uchastvovavshee in the exhibition, and, perhaps, within of elementary freedom words, give assessment of work expert, naturally, in in correctly form.
And, of course same, all congratulations still times! And Toby same already Champion of NHL still with past year!

NN wrote:

nelin,
Ah perishing you something.

Yes, spurn, and I, too,. Long read you. Not wanted to intervene, but Your posts have gone borders of decency.

NN wrote:

I well respect opinion NHL about Expert Advisor the, it is logical, you same its was invited,

Experts invited RFOS (precisely he pursued a mono entlebukherov). And us, as leadership NHL, have provided opportunity choose from just list of the most appropriately by all measures expert. As I already wrote higher, not all wishing to monoporodnye clubs received Hussey Assenmakher in as a expert on mono. Am asking on this pay attention. And, perishing believe me, your opinion about its work me more not interestingly, for I have there is its, and it thank god coincides with opinion majority participants this Forum, and also with opinion respected I (and not only) representatives RKF Champion and FCI. So to prove to you more nothing am not expected.

NN wrote:

but I - private face, uchastvovavshee in the exhibition, and, perhaps, within of elementary freedom words, give assessment of work expert, naturally, in in correctly form.

Increasingly well, but only korrektnostyu in your governing even and not reeks.

NN wrote:

A Toby same already Champion of NHL still with past year!

You for what this wrote?

Spharischen, hope, that you infer the right conclusions and do not monetize forum in dustbin of.

+1

Read, profoundly sad.

NN wrote:

nelin,
Ah perishing you something.

And the rest here? http://smiles.dolf.ru/dolf_ru_855.gif

NN wrote:

A Toby same already Champion of NHL still with past year!

Ah expert was so itself not porodnik, watch on entlikov itself in pleasure arrived. http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/175.gifPlease forgiveness, even not know who was an expert, all experts with whom I faced, have the right on its opinion, and deserving respect. Although, yes, of course, I congratulate! http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/give_rose.gif

P.S. This I so ekhidnichayu, nothing personal, all correctly, within my constitutional rights on freedom words.

I have arose idea. Let us alter rules conducting exhibitions in NHL and of naming Ekspouzd Violet Wonder. Cannot be be twice-three times-many times champion NHL, has become dog one times and ?????, is written (wishing to in class Olympic Games and Olympic Games only in this class can, The) and from this class already not go on comparison on Best Male / BOS, ah on LPP let tyagayutsya with young, if want. In other countries and SED in the classroom champions awarded only foreign-lover and sign, if you champion countries not can nor in what class, except champions. Me seems, such approach well reasonable.
Or have us so and there is, and I not in rate?

nelin wrote:

Yes, spurn, and I, too,. Long read you. Not wanted to intervene, but Your posts have gone borders of decency.

And I, too,. Experts sudivshie mono, this people, which perfectly know rocks, we have them learning. Within standard, every expert has its preferences, precisely for this their and invite.
And our NHL will not allow to question in kompitentnosti invited experts.
We can to discuss, analyze, AD52, to do conclusions. But kompitentnost expert never!
NNthis you on the other forum http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/332.gif

Last edited by ШАНТАЛЬ (Feb 2 2013 00:56:20)

Nelin, Chantal,

Not need to go too stick! I not went beyond of decency, I simply naively thought that forum there is to discuss different points of view and at all not put global tasks subject question competence ekspreta. Nothing in my governing "be rolling border" and humiliating not was. And me very, it is a pity that different judgment faced so indefensible a sharp Indo.

On this I forced ramshackle port with forum.

NN wrote:

Don’t need to go too stick! I not went beyond of decency

NN
You would shut up demureness. But you apparently this not know how.

NN wrote:

At this I forced ramshackle port with forum.

Can it and for the better?

NN wrote:

I not went beyond of decency, I simply naively that

's correct need to be in their "naive" act, not it is important where, on this Forum or on what any other. For everyone owner SVOЯ dog the most the best under any scenario and this absolutely understandable. But only on exhibitions aside from this there is even human factor, about which forget not worth. For many not it is important "victory" or "defeat" for you same (judging by someone same between ministries and behavior) importantly able to rub nose all participants and prove ALL that Vasha dog better all. Ah ludicrous, honestly

Last edited by Флэшка (Feb 2 2013 11:45:55)

Alla wrote:

Wu me arose idea. Let us alter rules conducting exhibitions in NHL and of naming Ekspouzd Violet Wonder. Cannot be be twice-three times-many times champion NHL, has become dog one times and ?????, is written (wishing to in class Olympic Games and Olympic Games only in this class can, The) and from this class already not go on comparison on Best Male / BOS

Alla, need to think. Although, before have us so and was. Simply on one of exhibitions (incidentally, this, too, was CHK on Sabaneyev) very loudly voiced one girl Handler, that such rules not ustaivali) That after this speech, we and decided to compare on CHK all winners classes.

NN wrote:

From this our forum not would be helpless. Contrary, perhaps will return those forumchane, which in its time are gone precisely because of your bilious speeches. And I such know as least two.

nelin wrote:

Alla, need to think. Although, before have us so and was. Simply on one of exhibitions by the way, this, too, was CHK on Sabaneyev) very loudly voiced one girl Handler, that such rules not ustaivali) That after this speech, we and decided to compare on CHK all winners classes.

If all correctly occasionally in position, I his dreamt, so nothing on the subject there is no, even not written, how many times can be become CHK, then and volzmuschatsya will is thus meaningless. Me, seems, this logical, not for good reason same in many countries so have made.

NN wrote:

Spurn, you the second time on my memory clap yet gateway, goal not is understandable for a reasonable rights. You themselves're depriving communicating, not forums. http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/175.gif
I, of course, understand, that very difficult survive electoral loss Bimu, dog nevystavochnoy, neporodnoy (full tail all time all careening), but need to take themselves in hands, placate, that this accident, helped and a half kilograms weight, accidentally just earning. http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/dash1.gif
Ah and now seriously. Have us have all beautiful, porodnye dogs, whom the like more one, whom the another. Dogs not become worse or better from this. I here is at all fan Pio Fedi, vesnuschataya ulybaka me the hugely likes. Daughter my says, that Dyushanya more beautiful Bime, get yourself killed up there about membrane now?
I honestly, is ready all losing, and from this not perstanu voskhischatsya entlebukherami. Handler wants to win, and I utterly quietly to this am.
Tanya! And as I survived first day in Belarussii. When Stivka became LPP, but as you survived the second day, when LPP took Beam.

Last edited by Alla (Feb 2 2013 12:38:59)

+1

Ah at all by the rules RKF Champion number of chempionstv NHL not limited. Title not is transitional. And all NHL owe work by the rules and demands RKF Champion.

And personally I against entry restrictions. This title believe one of the most important and major! For me not so important many other, but be Olympic Games this more than was an honorable one! Says about started dogs more, than other. And me pleased, that, to example our dogs, received these titles not once.

nelin wrote:

Alla, need to think. Although, before have us so and was. Simply on one of exhibitions (incidentally, this, too, was CHK on Sabaneyev) very loudly voiced one girl Handler, that such rules not ustaivali) That after this speech, we and decided to compare on CHK all winners classes.

Indeed, it is time and need to think http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/yes.gif
In my the deep their political leanings, dog with CHK, must conducted with only on LPP, this is logical, for this on mono and there is class CHK.
And yes, after messy speech one khendlershi, we decided to compare all. This not contradicts nor one regulations. And anyway I deeply am convinced, that CHK need to to compare only on LPP.

Title must obtain best woman win dog, and not the have which such papers there is no. In this my gluboe belief!

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Monoporodnye exhibition (ranked, the PC, CHK) » National American Bulldog's Specialty Exhibition Entlebucher Sennenhund 26.01.13