Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Monoporodnye exhibition (ranked, the PC, CHK) » National American Bulldog's Specialty Exhibition Entlebucher Sennenhund 26.01.13

National American Bulldog's Specialty Exhibition Entlebucher Sennenhund 26.01.13

Posts 241 to 260 of 268

Viki & K wrote:

Nu at all by the rules RKF Champion number of chempionstv NHL not limited. Title not is transitional. And all NHL owe work by the rules and demands RKF Champion.
And personally I against entry restrictions. This title believe one of the most important and major! For me not so important many other, but be Olympic Games this more than was an honorable one! Says about started dogs more, than other. And me pleased, that, to example our dogs, received these titles not once

Not confuse CHK and many CHK. This title and so there are already, you his in grave not'll plant. And here is number of LPP on mono, impress the can
And correctly, regulations to-in CHK not limited, but wise whether this http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/49.gif
After all NHL dono right to do their amendments in arrogating Ekspouzd Violet Wonder. Nedaremno ringovye brigades ask, are giving whether we dog the PC or CHK still ranked, many not give,, because as greater certificate gashi (unbaked sweets) smaller, but after all dog the first in ring, so let will paper, readiness of the that dog was the first in his classroom.

Viki & K wrote:

title to must obtain best woman win dog, and not the have which such papers there is no. In this my gluboe belief!

Ah best woman win dog becomes LPP http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/yes.gif

LPP this separate history. ????? its opinion. I in this case fully stands with RKF Champion.
Not want, that would obetsenivalis titles. First CR was honorary, have turned in I fityulku, old of and again have become harden.
Can immediately not to lend we relax?

Last edited by Viki & K (Feb 2 2013 18:06:54)

You me pardon, that I horning, I a latecomer in this fact http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/blush.gif, but me seems not it is important how many times dog has become champion, times has become, means newsworthy, and the rest of the example to what seeks. After all this such same contest, as in sports, everyone can win so much times, how many perhaps :))

+3

Nata
Agree!

I get back a little not in subject, today vzvesilis 23 kg, Ruske almost 10 months now,, how many to be thrown off, to rate was?

Nata
All on so much individually! Need to look on fins, if well proschupyvayutsya - options If with hard, then to until free proschupyvaniya. If are sticking out, then feed.

Viki & K
Thank you, ribs that enabled have us it seems and not reeks :))

Me here question that, and I not know-as correctly. What position tail have bushikov in ring under hotel reception is considered the most tsimusom? T. E. I understand so, that tail should be raised, and here is wave our they need to? Or this not binding part of programs? And if simply hangs, not podzhatyy, this poorly or all OK well?

P. S. Natasha, I cannot judge in what konditsiya protecting-me it is difficult give assessment of (for example, husband believes, that we its not dokarmlivaem), but like as we lost weight decently, although ribs of the and not are sticking out) She weighs 18 kg

stasyun wrote:

weighs 18 kg

21st! Growth the they the same!

Nata wrote:

Thanks, ribs that enabled have us it seems and not reeks :))

I Rusku petted, some ribs there there is no quite, before them dig and dig, find their is difficult, as and have my brevnyshka Dyushani) But me very like so well-fed dogs)
23 kg, was on world in Austria, him was year and a half, this was unsightly, he two days on road there not ate, and the first clock still and not saws and not slept, and sitting and watched ukoriznenno.
Ribs of the in the very moment were are visible even in hotel reception under coat (has pushed dog). Now he 27 kg and if put an hand on side, then ribs of the reminds, I would him still kilogrammchik added, although expert after of the ring told, that his tolstit not need to. For Ruski 23, perhaps, total, she still small, this burden on joints, especially, when she runs round and leaps once, but with other hand its so pleased wrinkle.

Alla wrote:

he two days on road there not ate, and the first clock still and not saws and not slept, and sitting and watched ukoriznenno

Nightmare, Alla! As you this weathered? This same torture any!
Fear, that if we someday hesitate To on trip, have us will the same history. The clear even in machine poorly Daniel makes it, not sleeping and even not is borne. He can be until machine is worth, but only begins movement, he drive and the entire directs forward. Such impression, that with his with childhood get carsick.

Alla
Yes, wrinkle pleased, and I, too, love fat :)), but major need to! Already chow have squeezed, poor first put nepoymet, why so little, soon us bark beetle with to http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/105.gif

Ur! Have sent exile on photos with exhibition from of our prigashennogo photographer!
http://photo.qip.ru/users/lena-adri.qipru/200829101/
Thank you Very Chirskovoy for work!
Pleasant viewing!

Olja, and know not as made there derzhitsya simply copy? I have not is obtained (

Nata wrote:

Yes, wrinkle pleased, and I, too, love fat :)), but major need to! Already chow have squeezed, poor first put nepoymet, why so little, soon us bark beetle with to

Poor literature)

Nell wrote:

A Nightmare, Alla! As you this weathered? This same torture any!

Flax, pity his was until horror, was war brewing, who whom peresidit. (I very for him suffered. But we beat, now Daniel makes it utterly quietly, there is in bus ride refuses, but we his on stops feeding) Although in bus ride loses weight,, of course.

Our small to Sherlock-Peter until now on was removed the test tube, driven to on procedures, feels he themselves already well) At attitude to-lover this the Medieval Times incident not affected, continues to all libit, and wants with all play.

Alla
I with mobile network, I have broke a. Holding on picture should sit and in vyplyvayuschem window you select preserve.
And here is put a I not becomes. Teach pliz)

Ah here is, us and on these the photos there is no. A pity ((
And more no one was photographing?

Wrote photographer does, can still that will. Until nothing say not can.

Beautiful photos. A pity only, that I not know who there is who.
Honey 1 year 1 mo in strong pasterns 46 centimeters weighs 19 kg. Graceful girl?
Let us hope, that we as any, too, 'll drive over on mono and all will do! She same I have the most the Beautiful, the most standard! And at all as can be such sweet baboo not give all also Ekspouzd Violet Wonder! http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/girl_in_dreams.gif

Oops, until I here its praise, she a doughnut on kitchen. - The woman stole!

Very beautiful derzhitsya!

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Monoporodnye exhibition (ranked, the PC, CHK) » National American Bulldog's Specialty Exhibition Entlebucher Sennenhund 26.01.13