Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Choice happiness! » The road to a charming happiness

The road to a charming happiness

Posts 1 to 20 of 49

Invite to communicate verbally in this topic. A bit about itself: Irina, live in the suburb Novosibirsk (next door with HC Lada Togliatti-Palladoy), in the past two dogs (the average, camping on E. Small a poodle and labrador), in the present two children (13 years and 2 year), a favorite husband, two-bedroom apartment, for completeness dawn lacks only cozy ulybaki with tail, which not will us to lend contemplated and's gonna take off from computer, immediately will pull out on nature of, will inspiring their shalostyami and take of fence at for being, looking devoutly in eyes.
Until are in path to its pyose, want girl (have us were girls, have husband, too, were dogs - mongrel dog, boxer, pshen. Terrier breed), with studs us as something harder understand each other. In entlebushek loved already several months, when see Ledoux in the yard, then one as in school under the form of "the first love."
As you realize, have us until not reconciled financial question, but hope, all can be overcome.
Until want finnish = ranta) you in other questions:
Indeed whether bushiki less climb-become, than labry (request such impression), there is whether from whom surveillance on the subject? There is whether wool in period between linkami? How often meet allergy?
As your dogs are shifting the lasting trip on these? In than you're muling?
As behave on "wild" nature? Not tend to whether to ubeganiyu on unfamiliar territory?
Panhandle for money whether homes? At all to food as belong? What beloved dainties?
Will whether to pay attention on food, proposes strangers or an abandoned in the forest (labr in this respect - very zheludochnozavisimaya dog, so it deductible was simply impossible from lure something they.
How many "damage" have dealt you your pets (number of of eaten, podrannykh, obtsarapannykh, smashed valuable things). Binding whether cell or a backboard now homes?
What they not like? Whom not like? Can whether oblaivat people on the street?
In general d one, if answer on my questions.

Want add, that pro rocks many smiled, and on Russian and in the diversion, me interestingly precisely "as it in life case"
Because in life case sometimes very even and otherwise
For example, my a poodle appeared explicit hunting habits (usually about this not write, when describe poodles)
And labradorka could oblait aunt bit off the spoon in big a fur coat -uzh not know for that she their so not loved, can was against coats, camping on E. In psyche "green"? http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/girl_haha.gif

irra1 wrote:

Indeed whether bushiki less climb-become, than labry (request such impression), there is whether from whom surveillance on the subject?

I have never aoei Labrador, but on structure wool they not strongly differ from bukhera. Think, that become equally.

irra1 wrote:

There are whether wool in period between linkami?

A bit there is, but if vychesyvat, then virtually not see. Have prostate problems shedding connected with heat. I.e. before heat dog is beginning to actively to molt)

irra1 wrote:

Seneng often meet allergy?

Not often. But increasingly very individually. If man inclined to allergy, then and on entlebukhera likely, too, will

irra1 wrote:

How your dogs are shifting the lasting trip on these? In than you're muling?

Trip are shifting the well. Hooking need with childhood. Electrify better in a special transit (plastic boxing) or in hammock

irra1 wrote:

How behave on "wild" nature? Not tend to whether to ubeganiyu on unfamiliar territory?

From hosts entlebukher never backup. But cause of escape can become any unexpected the situation. For example, explosion firecrackers so alongside you.

irra1 wrote:

panhandle for money whether homes? At all to food as belong? What beloved dainties?

Entlebukhery heights! Many not know measures, so quickly are gaining weight, if masters not limit once. Favorite dainties, of course, choked)

nelin
Thanks for Sharing (answers, indeed very Iook and - (both) Cheese - this WOW http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/123.gif

irra1 wrote:

Are whether to pay attention on food, proposes strangers or an abandoned in the forest

Will! So need discourage something raising food with gender, and not resolve borrow have unfamiliar people. All the more that now so many cases with for poisoning.

irra1 wrote:

How many "damage" have dealt you your pets (number of of eaten, podrannykh, obtsarapannykh, smashed valuable things). Binding whether cell or a backboard now homes?

All dogs different. Damage of not depends on breed. In this issue very much depends on hosts. Puny schenka need distract from such did. For this need well let him run, offer toys, wand. He should be than something is engaged in a and lie under supervision. If the puppy granted very itself a host day, then, of course, he would find a way to have fun. Cell recommend all, who interested in the right nurturing a puppy. You same not always you can sit with him homes. So here is better close in cell, than weep then over ulyublenimi beneath and feel on dog.

irra1 wrote:

Chego they not like? Whom not like? Can whether oblaivat people on the street?

To stranger people belong cautiously. Can even oblait. But I would not the amendment this to do dog, which lives in city of.

irra1
You man with the experience content dogs and must understand, that as train same, so and will.
Wool there is no such as have labrov.
Oblait can and even expect to. Engage need to with dog.
With dog need to many move, better agility (dogs) and possible.
All depends on you, as and with children.

nelin wrote:

Wu me never aoei Labrador, but on structure wool they not strongly differ from bukhera. Think, that become equally.

Nope, labrv have utterly another organization wool, from them many down as from sheep-dogs. Have bushikov such a never will!

And can be I here, too, 'm gonna fit? In one post a book of matches the, that young entliki curious to movable and can dropping them child, even pro traces from claws wrote. This truth? And the us this matters, child 2.5 year.
Simply have svekrov labrador, even with its stupidity in early life, he past child always silent water, below grass anodyne, nor never not dropped, nor never not if and summer at all as Yale was.
Simply I, when smiled pro rocks entlikov, and also have Nelli and in another kennel, too, specifically pro attitude this breed and children asked, all talked, that all OK, and here such write. This have all entlikov such? http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/123.gif
And if this have all, then training this as the in normal pattern can be lead?

Last edited by Masha (Dec 7 2012 15:36:30)

ШАНТАЛЬ wrote:

ah, nope, labrv have utterly another organization wool, from them many down as from sheep-dogs. Have bushikov such a never will!

There is no, have sheep-dogs all same more undercoat and he more bushy
But yes, have begins the undercoat flies down-filled oblachkami, not know as have entlebukhera

nelin
Chantal
Yes, I understand, that all depends on nourishing, of course, these let us engage
I have girlfriend veterinarian, grumer, zoopsikholog, notebook's end me (incidentally, they and in childrearing help), so that significance nourishing understand
The, that heights - this accustomed, we with labroy little this attention received, so were problems ('m full for leisure have neighbors Villa, planted the pancreas, liver), now let us persuade, nurse the with childhood
About wool - you (Lena, correctly?) me exhilarating to. I of course trained with the vacuum cleaner, it's a practice, but better with brushing and dog, and with labroy this not saved.
Ah pro bark at that -, too, let us on the lookout
Agility (dogs) have us near there is no, but anything will make pictures
My a poodle so much juggling intended curiously knew, as in circus. And considered skillful and dance. Themselves engaged in, on of Chekhov, without a canine (then this was not developed and sophisticated)

Masha
Yes, pro children, too, it is important
Labra our very tolerant was always to children, and gentle with you
We even have walked with it on years represented. Chessboard of without problems with look, she children in the yard entertained with string, team performing, it this relished.
Allows on itself be left lying around, on tinnitus strapped on my back, in general utterly four-ply patience.
Have entlikov perhaps to its patience more, and to cause - be careful will?
Ah and from age can depend, in youth energy so much, that can be and not discern as shot down someone

irra1 wrote:

My a poodle so much juggling intended curiously knew, as in circus. And considered skillful and dance. Themselves engaged in, on of Chekhov, without a canine (then this was not developed and sophisticated)

Nothing itself! You good fellows, that such a themselves have been able teach! http://smiles.dolf.ru/dolf_ru_993.gif

Irina,
I not breeder, simply is a master entlebukhera: Can confirm - all correctly said!

ШАНТАЛЬ wrote:

wool there is no such as have labrov.

Labrov not was, but, think, structure wool all-??? resembles, in period moult wool very many, such petty, tree http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/cool.gif

Only can add:
Dogs the hugely like its family, for family "to break" are prepared --, but, this truth, in most his, extremely on guard to cause, this all-??? workers dogs with strong workers qualities: Under see of strangers "suspicious" can start guard the, mostly, simply oblait, not aggressive (my at least), although. Was case, when my realistically has embarked on protection their: Family and assets (machines) without lichnego my bark, silently and super-, but this already separate history. http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/cool.gif
In respect of strangers - this full contrast to labradovam, those, how know, all like.
Correctly said: Need to hard train with early age, dog controlled, must be.
Also sverkhenergichnye dogs, superaktivnye, strolling, need to long and upload, desirable, different kinds sport, to the exit energy was, about this, too, already talked.

irra1 wrote:

Wu entlikov perhaps to its patience more, and to cause - be careful will?

First, yes: Different attitude to cause and their, children and adult.
Second: They good, but very-very choppy. And active. For example, Toby I have modicum and likes family the hugely, but several times beat me head, when I him hoisted was the one who wiped: Simply motnul head in a fit of - I have lip manufacture http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/dash1.gif, the other times - bruise over stage we http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/123.gif

nelin
Yes I not about dog been mulling, when used to train http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/girl_haha.gif
Me its had been given, when I was a teenager, very like counterparts the magic tricks poudivlyat, here is I and making up any strange and spectacular quests, and then retracted up
She have us even voice skillful to do this impression of (bark quiet little voice or "on-an adult")
NN
Pro wool, all same think wool less (I Ledoux on this moment "has been researching" http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/blush.gif, me seems without moult wool firmly held have entlikov, and have labra always can be a little bit of a take out that without special effort. Ah as least entliki slightly smaller, means and wool smaller with it will
Ah and pro patrol quality - this nice, that you have such quarterback
After such a perhaps dog becomes in several times worth and more expensive

NN
Recognized as my son, when him year-and a half was I constantly the with you the with ?? lips has gone, now I feel safer became :)

Masha
irra1
The only problem, associated with dog and children - bite for its feet the first time, with not only children, BUT we quietly reacted, the younger couple of times until Tears. But I explained, that this is not with of evil, and game and still the first time was a sense of, that she us this - establishment been running around, if southern somewhere and if "not there", then prikusyvala for its feet. To bomb your psyche not've rooted, my older much, but with legs not can knock the nipples off. Now faiI, if only this want themselves children, camping on E. They zavalivayutsya, and she already from above with big relish.
Biting (prikusyvanie even) passed over time, was not lasting.

Shulakovna
You me calmed))

irra1 wrote:

Don’t tend to whether to ubeganiyu on unfamiliar territory?

Have us was experience can be said the opposite.
Once we three weeks rested in Voronezh area. Lived in'ai Mazanke – on without reinstate. T. E. Copycat reinstate from pine exposition designers but was, but this simply as contingent a badge of for neighbors. On zadakh Alternatively these some poles at all lay on earth. There cows trek, graze. So here is. Was fever, and we slept not only with open window, in which H. Bucher without effort cry his LULZ, but and with open wide open gateway. For dogs freedom. Leave far like it or and when like it or. But our it is a watchdog went together with us sleep. Nowhere not walking. Couple of times for three weeks slipping at night jumped. Ah and if his tried to in this khatinі put, to withdraw somewhere, then he went in window and behaved catch up hosts. Here is such "'s a mama's son." http://smiles.dolf.ru/dolf_ru_150.gif

Last edited by Татьяна (Dec 7 2012 16:15:55)

irra1
Nice, that have been created such a fun temku http://smiles.dolf.ru/dolf_ru_993.gif. Necessarily join you to conversation,, but later.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Choice happiness! » The road to a charming happiness