Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Nurture and in » He's sawin':(

He's sawin':(

Posts 1 to 10 of 10

Need a hint, respected forumchane!
If I wrong subsume subject, the am asking moderator shifting its in appropriate.
The problem is, that our beauty has become actively an eye furniture and there in our the absence of.
Began this month two ago with shoes. Kinda got my. Have become clean up shoes in cupboard - the problem vanished. We exhaled. A month ago she needed for furniture. Cupboard not hide something like that. Kinda got my times, kinda got my two - three. Unsupportable. We have calmed down. Thought, that grew, have wised up.
Now - there. Horror. Rugaem - not helps. That to do?
Addition:
1. All of this is happening only in our the absence of. Under us - all doors had been blown wide open, all things in availability of - never, nothing criminal.
2. When quit, always will abandon it gryzuchie bones, toys.
3. She all understands. When drawn home - she already immediately their guise of shows - 've done something bad... or not. Knows - will be scold or not. If drawn, and she sits in our resistance, not faced, is withdrawing - means again-I've done. If should be joyful such as, guy is a snuggler - increasingly in order.
That to do? This will pass with age?
Now it 9 months.
Until for themselves decided so - if this population’s age (on that very hope), then now perishing all stand to, and summer will do renovating in the corridor and okay.
With respect, Anna.

In at the pet store there is squirters Antigryzin are called. Homilies's the spray. Ah and cell, the good thing. After all an eye dog can not only furniture, that only pity, but and wires and outlets, that dangerously.

Dama77
1. With age will pass
2. Ah, and cell, of course. Very helps. Homilies, this decides together problems.

Viki & K wrote:

exhaustive information throughout an eye dog can not only furniture, that only pity, but and the wires and outlets, that dangerously.

Fully agree

Ah here is. A corner with "delicious" shelfes and wallpaper're blocking, go in movies.
Toured - Ladushka vypotoroshila its their litter box. :(
Something rebuilt.
Why? Why she this makes? Knows after all, that masters not will are happy this.
Antigryzin Ischu, but such sense of, that not one thing, so another will find, as today. Or on anyone case all corners, doors, furniture obryzgivat?
" 1. With age will pass"
Here is this realistically reassures!

Last edited by Dama77 (Jan 6 2013 21:31:44)

Still times and constructive attention on cell. There you the mythic until pererastete.
Such pogryzushki wear more emotional into cannon fodder, than hooliganism. ???? than more he's sawin ', the more themselves gets the.
You when leave the center-our current reactive model--you come strongly its love? Patty-cake many in these moments?

Viki & K wrote:

you when leave the center-our current reactive model--you come strongly its love? Patty-cake many in these moments?

Javadxan, love :) She so happily faced - as its not love. :)
But now, when drawn and see, that nashkodila, then seek not "rubbing ramrods so", stydim words, to understood, that masters unhappy with the. And she all understands.
So not correctly?
Today hurriedly, truth just on half an hour of exercise - have returned - increasingly in order. Reveled all together. :)

Dama77
Try lower the temperature passions. Dog their bezobraziyami seeks to attract to itself attention. I see, that you its VERY love, here is she and requires to itself attention lavished. Homilies less emotional contact, love, praise, but in measure. Entlebukhery and so extremely emotional rulers from, need not them excess.

Viki & K wrote:

Try less emotional contact, love, praise, but in measure. Entlebukhery and so extremely emotional rulers from, need not them excess.

Realized. Well, 's try.
Harder to just will, of course, son :)
Thank you!

Until only theoretically.
Me seems that this stems with stress have dogs. Recall what change in your life happened before as have become sgryzatsya the first things? On behavior dogs can diminish its izmeneiya relations in family, regime change, many factors can cause have dogs stress.
Start can be with cold goodbye thing and same warm reception outside dependence from situation. Of course start need to with short disappearance family. And ask son, times him harder just explain, to he found in Internet articles on this subject, and himself presided over processor treatment dogs.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Nurture and in » He's sawin':(