Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » The total talker » On rights advertising (curtains, linen,, ports, blankets)

On rights advertising (curtains, linen,, ports, blankets)

Posts 1 to 2 of 2

I has become founder salon curtain and any textile.
Here is the reference on one of our suppliers http://www.primavelle.ru/. If in staff no clothing left a blanket with ‘ honeycomb, the size of the the euro, is worth 3700, then have us 2950 (Lyudochka - this example for you. On different things discount only several different, on something more, on something less, but would still tickles cheaper. Music is in a residential ``The Avenue 77, this on Chertanovskoy.
That concerns curtain, then we hookups dekolyuksa, will significantly cheaper, than in their retail tchkakh. Now do curtains in child, so here is child workers cornice which - 2,300 (3 meters), this same cornice which baryshkya regarded in another no clothing left he made their 7 with than the. Sewing bilateral curtain for child (with one hand yellows curtains, with the other green, can be to change), tulle, is obtained about 4,000 thousands of rubles. All window in child is obtained about 30,000 thousands of - 5 meters tyuli and 10 meters intermediate curtains, fabric was chosen from an "expensive", i.e. more 1,000 rubles for meter.
Having looked this market, I understood, that surcharge from wholesale in our stores reach 500% (slightly mentalist).
If that need to don.

+1

Alla
Is famously! Necessarily'm gonna use with your an invitation! As times summer plan to change blankets-, ports.
Itself has gone on exiled, grapple, uh, pulled out themselves commanding personality and considerable strength effort! Ah, what plaids! And linen! And, ports!.

Last edited by Viki & K (Jan 25 2013 20:00:52)

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » The total talker » On rights advertising (curtains, linen,, ports, blankets)