Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Go, we are going, stalking on exhibition! » Championship Europe 2013 Switzerland

Championship Europe 2013 Switzerland

Posts 61 to 80 of 328

I their not see)

Cach, and long, - - recorded?

zubova
Transporters sometimes all, en masse the rents, so can and later be
Now particularize, through whom was nice.
I incidentally, listened, that record to 5 August opening. Not know is true or not

Last edited by Viki & K (Jul 29 2013 18:50:35)

Viki & K wrote:

I incidentally, listened, that record to 5 August opening. Not know is true or not

Is true. On main pages MOLDOVA AMOUNTED TO 23,7% red hangs announcement pro extension

And who in rate, from us anyone in kobelyakh in an open classroom recorded?

Ludik77 wrote:

A who in rate, from us anyone in kobelyakh in an open classroom recorded?

KGP Jacques AV device :writing:

http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/cool.gif

And even?

On site organizers of renewed dress extra on 30 / 7 / 13. But until not renewed statistics on classes.

CACIB
Bouvier d'Appenzell -10
Bouvier de l'Entlebuch -18
Bouvier Bernois -55
Grand Bouvier Suisse -13

MOLDOVA AMOUNTED TO 23,7%
Bouvier d'Appenzell -22
Bouvier de l'Entlebuch -20
Bouvier Bernois -130
Grand Bouvier Suisse -15

stasyun wrote:

At site organizers of renewed dress extra on 30 / 7 / 13. But until not renewed statistics on classes.

CACIB
Bouvier d'Appenzell -10
Bouvier de l'Entlebuch -18
Bouvier Bernois -55
Grand Bouvier Suisse -13

MOLDOVA AMOUNTED TO 23,7%
Bouvier d'Appenzell -22
Bouvier de l'Entlebuch -20
Bouvier Bernois -130
Grand Bouvier Suisse -15

Number of bernov impressive! And entlebukhery, suspect, from Russia in most his.

Because, aren, that more gross of, upset, that less appenov

donna wrote:

Number of bernov impressive!

Ah have them same monoporodka still will

donna wrote:

Number of bernov impressive!

Interestingly, their two judges will be tried? And the I listened only 100 dogs on one expert http://smiles.dolf.ru/dolf_ru_145.gif

Ah on fact not strongly and uniquely powerful for Bernov number of. This their the average number of. But latest World their was more 200. Ah spharischen their on exhibitions global level so and case from 200 and higher.
And here even not are until conventional number of. But can still and eighty percent.

Viki & K wrote:

A here even not are until conventional number of. But can still and eighty percent.

I already listened not once opinion, that on this MOLDOVA AMOUNTED TO 23,7% something tone little dogs is supposed to be. Reasons different izlagayutsya- and costly record, and costly country, and ban on participation kupirovannykh dogs. Ah and to the same this all OK MOLDOVA AMOUNTED TO 23,7%, not ChM)

I think the small number of participants comes from the most countries. Here is will have us ChM, so routing all, need to not need to, and that not go,
Personally itself'll write it down all, who will, in any mortar, many have us still will not)
But itself the crux of the.
And in Switzerland in principle not strongly adopted walk on exhibition. There more developed monoporodki, and this all goffing around. So only those dogs, dogs from the country host not will, ah can 1-2 any cement.

Viki & K wrote:

and that not go,

Because in our’dominant mindset exhibition-this celebration! http://s.rimg.info/1894eae8c9fd1cc3972b399b0fc603a3.gif

Viki & K wrote:

A in Switzerland in principle not strongly adopted walk on exhibition. There more developed monoporodki

So why same cannot be was to combine mono and MOLDOVA AMOUNTED TO 23,7% for breeds, which transferred in this country ("not interested dogs its breed from other countries?

And who their knows, that their interested in :)
In a foreign’with its statutes not trek.
Consider, that have us will

Viki & K wrote:

Personally itself'll write it down all, who will, in any mortar

In-in and we, too, all pitch, necessarily! And that not go something!

Marousia-Nafusya
http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/drinks.gif
Cramped in there will, can smell, in Krokuse)

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Go, we are going, stalking on exhibition! » Championship Europe 2013 Switzerland