Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Familiar! » The Danaides from "of the Crown Russia"

The Danaides from "of the Crown Russia"

Posts 641 to 660 of 963

And we only that with – master from airport toured global outreach, Pope would read. Flight was detained, and we on port excess, minutes 40. Had spooked in next to ya with me and increasingly bags others’dosmatrivala on the sly. With hand looked, that we at work. Near abroad on no?oiea’until we past has been going.

akoma
A remarkable experience. When Harry Schell was about 8-1930 months, I his of solidity with a on station accompany friends. And several later we with him in cafes were.

And I until fear carrying of an animal in seats mass hemangioma. Ah. Not because of reaction on people, and. As would say. I already office-about our first experience trip in subway - one the station, five minutes and organisms eliminate solid or semisolid, organisms eliminate solid or semisolid, organisms eliminate solid or semisolid. Well, typically recognized withdraw from underground. Step on asphalt and Dania sat proud. The eagle in the midst of flow of hurrying in subway people. UV. Was malopriyatno, although I was prepared. And after all directly before entrance in subway all made, I specifically was out walking her until obtain outcome. And if'll need to go to where-thread in cafes or in spied a airport?

Catherine
Here can help was very clean and napkins. Ah, if only not content. Then already packages not will help. And still, as option, first on five-ten minutes. Then gradually increase an interval. I have Shell in year and a half came in Visitors to my friends and the first affair pooped on balcony. "And that, we same not homes" - said Shell. Now, of course, already knows, that and in cafes, and in gostyakh, and in other places, except the streets, to do so not worth. http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/105.gif

Екатерина wrote:

A I until fear carrying of an animal in seats mass hemangioma. Ah. Not because of reaction on people, and. As would say. I already office-about our first experience trip in subway - one the station, five minutes and organisms eliminate solid or semisolid, organisms eliminate solid or semisolid, organisms eliminate solid or semisolid. Well, typically recognized withdraw from underground. Step on asphalt and Dania sat proud. The eagle in the midst of flow of hurrying in subway people. UV. Was malopriyatno, although I was prepared. And after all directly before entrance in subway all made, I specifically was out walking her until obtain outcome. And if'll need to go to where-thread in cafes or in spied a airport?

This normal almost phenomenon, dog in stress in subway, exactly this question socialization. To everything need a habit http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllSML/609.gif

and Dania sat proud. The eagle in the midst of flow of hurrying

Catherine, thank you you large for, l?vely notes about your Denae.
Here is already three weeks as have us emerged Nisey's, as I every evening on ears horning in forum and'm that with info and news with your rasskazikov. 'm laughing until tears, husband and child opt on my laughable, and I them even times with exhilaration Canada about your adventures.
And here is about grandmother with tapkoy blazing and about its persuading, that Danka born, to its put, cite already and my native and colleagues at work. Thanks for Sharing (emotions. http://s16.rimg.info/1377de4f44c9895d8482ea0211a556be.gif

+1

Ekaty, ah sat Dvnya have subway, and okay, and with humans happens)

Arkhipova Elena, oops on zdorovechko! Simply with the emergence of Danki the entire my rule of life embraced with legs on caldrons, so and is happening heap any, about than very want to tell.

Tatiana, ah here is in the first time I and gained full backpack packages and napkins. But from ofigevshikh and ukoriznennykh views passers-by this us not prevented. All the more, that sat Dania long, profoundly scrapping from stress. And then I still so much same those consequences.

Allaah so he something not was confused nor droplets. And here is I. Well, that all promise on Affairs and no one us fi aloud not voiced.

To parents in Visitors walk, there Dania nor-nor. And more us until nowhere not name is! In Music, measured me leathers I Glo his borrow, but because, that there clothing in one street corner with drugs. There balls on a are hanging! Too uniquely powerful was would the temptation.
Here is now think, far would with child go to have a little poopoprivykat? http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/dash1.gif
To not too traumatic, with and for him, and for surrounding?

Last edited by Екатерина (Dec 27 2013 00:03:40)

Katya, go in Music cars, choose for Danki Porsche, bekhu Kh6, ah the most expensive auto, and say, that after not appreciate) Go with him in the most expensive shubnye shops, there is such - fur Catherine) and everywhere confidently and proudly) me everywhere broadcast) importantly - face with a brick) We so in mid-80 in hotel Cosmos were, from whom erysipelas steep-run brick ever good at those passed - on Swedish the table and in Wilkes.

Alla, fear, that my muzzle with a brick not withdrew. Danyu yes, be allowed to enter, and me. Not have yielded I have assemble the bricks. Maximum -, remembering. And then one shudders to think, that me will say, if Dania salon Porsches on resilience to kucham to test. Me OK this Porsches buy will press!

Katya, calm! And forward) all snout our are good) ah can be couple of issues smart from 120 learn and ask) I machine drive with 93 year, and far water for glasses inject until now not know, always can be find aide) and husbands throughout this time not "always was")

'm going to ask lunatic looking question http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/blush.gifA why carrying dog in subway? For entire almost 10-year life my Beate, nor never not it took to go with them in subway.
Understand pro walk along streets among crowds entirely for passers-by, but here is subway.

Яshma, I have machines there is no. And not there is always opportunity its trigger.

Laki, no choked could not divert my troglodytic from bounce on same car, (though and on tight leash! And in a snood). Was yelling, as started by type - walled up, demons! Part of the tunnel Postoyanniy have windows on rear paws, loudly resent, that for window nothing not in sight.
We driven just one halt. But watched on us the entire trolley!
And, given, that now in subway crowd in any time days, salesmanship on public vehicles was postponed time indefinitely.

Last edited by Екатерина (Dec 27 2013 14:18:28)

Ah under need - this as times understandable. And I thought: What that trip in subway simply so, for coaching received the nerve dogs and owner ;)
Have us very many marshrutok, on which can be reach far anywhere.
There is no, with dog in subway I not I can take it anymore

Last edited by Яшма (Dec 27 2013 14:19:45)

Catherine, Ekaty, now in New Year holidays smaller people should be. Can be try to experiment. Ah and Dania has grown up, rather of all, challenging will perceive such a trip.

stasyun, I already about this thought. Praise be to Allah, I in this new year not’ve worked. Been mulling, take child in a bale of and first number of did this morning's go on a ride with his slightly-slightly. Or simply on platform They'll resent that become, to on cars boy left all alone He, noise listened. But then evoked the, how many first January on the morning in subway inadequate citizens. And changed her mind.
With of the day easier. I have near homes ultimate, and if on stopping is worth team bus with open doors, Dania necessarily is stopping by. Us already many drivers know. At all, him onwww.benaughty.com likes see around corners in buses, would still empty or with humans. Not fears. Machines not fears. Subway I would the not told, that strongly scared, simply, apparently, it turned out many just and immediately.
Okay, of weathering Christmas shooting of and let's see, that and as. Can, and'll go for a drive.

Екатерина wrote:

But from ofigevshikh and ukoriznennykh views passers-by this us not prevented.

Екатерина wrote:

Yes, that all promise on Affairs and no one us fi aloud not voiced.

Yes ah and let observe! Snout faces - with a brick, as will tell Alla, and defiantly commit their affairs (and poop, and cleaning). In Italy, to example, people not strongly mess around in the crowd their own late. Incidentally, can and not to remove with sidewalk cafe for a. And Champs field in Paris. At least before were quite densely zakakany and smudged at all. Who was recently from our? Something has changed, not know?

Catherine
Today a host day (with pure intuition) smiled your temku. Dorvalas, say so! Began all at work (and’ve worked I in school. http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/136.gif). Children long and tedious upstaged any quests, and I was busy away beloved Forum. Let-, think, with Daney "going to get to meet"! Ox, for good reason OK I such time chose. Smiled, barely not was laughing hysterically in full voice, but Registan already could not! Students my on me slightly enough, but issues stupid not were supposed to answer, camping on K. Know, that "on silly questions accented only silly answers." Spharischen received so much pleasure and still times watched the, that dogs so are individual! How same they different! With sincere wishes with the coming you! http://s16.rimg.info/c015594d3420ad87619688c3c818a1b5.gif

Mouse ,-Mouse,, a large thanks to, incredibly pleased, that our adventures interesting since still someone.
Tatiana, ah. Have us not Champs field, have us can and snout give. Good, order fellow Americans.

Drew attention to the Dankino behavior in respect girls. Go run up, sniff, if L your travel preparations - want me to lick, and then ball around the in her teeth and to flee. But is worth lady move away on 50-100 meters, until Vitalii Dani suddenly it comes, that she - love the entire his life. He drops ball around the and oprometyu is borne for the subject of admiration. He already several times here is so disappointment for horizon. More often is returning himself, so same oprometyu crashes where-thread from Chavez or from-for center and, as nor in than not: Let, again for ball around the. But couple of times me accounted for for him go, then he routinely received on what I'm hearing and ass, and residue walk dogulival already on tight leash. Well, that his almost the entire district knows and, when masters see, that they too has bought into, stop and await me. Now figs'll make you run, have us everywhere read steamroller.

http://s005.radikal.ru/i210/1312/1f/b0118b7fbcf2t.jpghttp://i019.radikal.ru/1312/50/8a0db0fe28c0t.jpg

Екатерина wrote:

have us can and snout give.

Not! Always so! Slightly that - immediately in snout. http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllSML/45.gif

Екатерина wrote:

He drops ball around the and oprometyu is borne for the subject of admiration. He already several times here is so disappointment for horizon.

Leo as something has bought into game with girlfriend, and they the two of DJ, kick it in blue distant spot. The damsel relatively loose, so hostess near not struck. And DJ, kick it they from one court in another, and further through streets. Street, of course, logjam, but on it all-??? quite often drive machines. That I survived until fled for them, words not to hand. Thank God, that machines not was! Leo, of course, was porot for such piggery. And long after this I bdila, to Masyanya of our various steps not elections again far any. Now something Leo a man in really his prime forces (in measure a stout-looking http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/175.gif) and in the race track not is participating.
In general, importantly, to zagorizont not was on the other side roads.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Familiar! » The Danaides from "of the Crown Russia"