Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » I have emerged Puppy! » Affairs albatre

Affairs albatre

Posts 121 to 140 of 164

Tell, please, and procedures that under shmavouries and as to use them? Has bought "village dainties" from lamb-so she their there is refused. And here is are you ears with gusto. Truth I their'm using not as an award. Acknowledge and she he's sawin 'his when wants. I confess, that was pursuing their objectives for this: When was leaving on work, to was than to address and under utoro chooses to chew, gave still get back a little sleep.

Lota
We brewing beef or a chicken liver, then we cut them up its by small browned and podsushivaem in aerogorile (can be in mikrovorlnovke)

Yumbers-this the, that not is conventional daily feed, and is reward for something. Bukhery obzhayut choked, but need use low-fat and a bit and not often, and the poorly on liver affects. Semi products otvarennye or prepared in the oven or and stir-heart of, liver, stomach, the easy-better veal "or a Kobe beef. From liver the butter cookies make-recipes policies 120 full of the. All of this more useful, but can be still and a sausage or otvarnuyu sausage use-that in principle less helpful, but sometimes touristy areas, when time be preparing there is no

Me one thing embarrasses, that all of this we in affairs bathrooms talk)

And ears not harmful to pop without control? Puppy still (2.5 mo), and days for three eats up)

I give adult on two ukha in week, ones get eaten for 10 minutes in average)
Yummy to encourage have us non-fat choked - often is obtained gram it 100-150 in day.

And pro albatre affairs such question. Alice stands at around the center, but write exits from it centimeters on 15. Can to change after every pee (the so-be can be) and drench a bit exactly fall?

After every posisa I grab a diaper not changed, diapers 4 for clock, on how many I remember. But have us was another problem, he wrote and missed the heart of, stood on pelenke, and all "uletalo" on gender. You have girl, so that such problems be should not)

Alla
"Not departures" (thank god) Itself exits Sometimes half of far need to, and the second on gender. Tried to move grab a diaper in side promakhivaniya. Moves further and Puppy

Ah of course, have girls not departures. Legs on pelenke, and popen on the street) we, too, have not altered each time.

Ah why puppy is obtained organisms eliminate solid or semisolid exactly on mid-the center, and write near or at all where will have? http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/dash1.gif

Lota
Apologize patience) it just something 3 month. On least maturation will do all as need to http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/119.gif

lawyer (fish), "sho I, shnayper umovamі whether?" (With)

nelin
She, Bia! Is maturing on the eyes of, very much understands Today the first time Aco in six morning and after as I its asked sleep still, overslept until the alarm. At night in toilet at all not has gone, but on the morning just got crapped on by immediately two heap)

Good morning. Liske soon 8 months, and she continues to write homes http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/dash1.gifthe center tried to to remove-was beginning nightmare She wandered off and beginning write across apartment Put obdula all bedside mats and all, that in them there button on gender have children in rooms (things, cover from bed, files with files) -iskala tickets will small square, denotes the purse currency grab a diaper violations everywhere! Have made the cleanup-with gender all have picked up, not helped Vystirav another times covering, making grab a diaper again At night, starters tolerate long, entire night nappy hot dry, but the last time has become cool in five morning. Муж, раз проснулся, идет в туалет, а Лиска как будто этого и ждала-бежит за ним в коридор и писает рядом с пеленкой (точные попадания так и не вошли в привычку( Когда никого нет дома терпит иногда и по 7 часов Когда кто то есть дома пописы частые Иногда просто пробегая мимо пеленки письнет и дальше играть, хотя пришли с улицы буквально 20 мин назад и все дела там были сделаны Еще последние две недели начала иногда опять какать дома, хотя уже очень давно "большие" дела несла на улицу Никак не перейдем на двухразовое питание-видимо для одного раза корма по весу много(кормим 230-40-230гр)-какает по два раза утром и вечером, один раз днем и иногда перед сном. On the evening still every wants to treat helpfulness were an apple, bananchikom. Stomach not enduring the? Or deal goes to heat? Or this transitional period teenagers-bully? Laminate swell up, DSPshnye legs furniture otslaivayutsya Everyone getting all over luzhami. That violence?

Lota
Patience and still times patience.
We, breaking down the grab a diaper, washing up all with special the solution, to to remove smells popisov and pokakov. "Holidays of waywardness" had even then, when already all bore on streets. Glaavnoe in these moments to contain themselves and pretend, that nothing not happening. Simply silently to scrub.
Times on 7 hours undergoes a means all is about confidence. Simply when one homes, then sleeping itself neatly gathered, and when all home are returning, then emotions are spiking and here is you arrive at puddle.

lawyer (fish), in heat still not was? Likely this behavior before heat-goes we have been researching perestroika organism. Need to finally and quietly to explain, that so cannot be. Try remove its shabby.There on streets. With gender unbind all, that can she has associated diminish in any the least with pelenkoy.

Expensive forumchane, demand everything aid)
Our it is a watchdog entlebukher, age 7 mo. On grab a diaper not were being conditioned. Until now all that need to leave on little sleigh remains at home) T. E. It is a watchdog understands that this badly and so cannot be, but not (Zeni on streets. He not can tolerate with 8 morning until 19-00. ; Tho 'with him 5 times in day. 8-00, 19-00, 22-00, 0-00 if last walks, often abolish the until morning not undergoes a. Tell not doing anything whether this, can be there is what the porodnye especially or there is the likelihood any the deviations?

Финчер wrote:

statement. Not doing anything whether this, can be there is what the porodnye especially or there is the likelihood any the deviations?

Can say only pro his, in age 8 months all affairs already did on the street. The only, me homes not was with 11 until 19. Three hours this of course, not little!

Here is and I have with by previous dogs this question where the to 6 mo. Already was reconciled, and here recognized what the not understandable the situation ((http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Girl/85.gif

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » I have emerged Puppy! » Affairs albatre