Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » I have emerged Puppy! » Affairs albatre

Affairs albatre

Posts 141 to 160 of 164

Fincher
With 5-6 months Mmhmm. You know, two times in day. And with senior and with junior. Day are now moving beyond sometimes only sake of meeting or in case unforeseen circumstances (aching a room, for example).

Girls, not know from what this depends. We was removed grab a diaper in 7 months and Ruska immediately has become tolerate, on streets stopped working 3 times. Now I have two 5 depending of monthly a puppy, one already almost not makes affairs on grab a diaper, and the second at all on grab a diaper so and not's learned how to walk, and makes affairs where --something and not undergoes a quite. And'm raising their equally. And as this explain not know.

Daniel
stasyun
Thank you! Going to travel on liberal scattering on 10 days New Year holidays, d try to harvest and issue on streets I hope confidence.

Fincher
I at all not see ties Sometimes me seems, that when the Fox one, then feels its responsibility more, undergoes a When someone homes, then knows, that its all like, all forgive the and podotrut Although with each time, when make him pee, looks is, wits we're on a clock Makes you understand, that me this not like. Our when one undergoes a and on 7 hours When I with it homes, entirely when it wanted Pisaetsya in dream day When we are going on liberal scattering sleeping in hammock In past times made all affairs on the street and go on liberal scattering In machine Slept At refuelling Aco, and what-- no mattress wet changed their litter box, go further Skyfall arrival (still roughly through hour, which overslept) again a puddle. But would still, me seems, deal is moving for the better Just bear it for still never very clever little Everyone confidence My son until 4 years wrote in trousers. Each doggy individual It before-slightly later http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllSML/609.gif

Thanks for Sharing (Your comments. D further watch. Night already undergoes a with 3 turistice in day. Apparently became ashamed that I on him here complaining) http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/81.gif

Nata wrote:

and makes affairs where --something and not undergoes a quite. And'm raising their equally. And as this explain not know.

For starters check people are healthy whether she, office analysis urine.

Chantal
Politburo urine and blood, there is no nor have a urinary infection, nor diabetes, dog people are healthy.

Lota wrote:

Just bear it for still never very clever little Everyone confidence

Javadxan!

Lota wrote:

evening of on liberal scattering on 10 days New Year holidays, d try to harvest and issue on streets I hope confidence.

Of course, confidence! I have here is arose flip the problem. 've been trained’s Steve to do all affairs for the perimeter, please sites on dacha. But as have with him the on the dog's set, then on dogs without hosts, and he without defence wakes up aggressivity there teach those, and I was a little freaked out for him (She decided, that accommodate his to do affairs – on, in strictly awoke place. Organized him namely Klipot (shells) place for bath have reinstate, on type as to trade shows-big toilet. So I on 3 hours with him used to walk on the perimeter Alternatively two weekends. And he sat down have wicket keeper and waited, when shall go there affairs to do? And attaboys, when he already, naterpevshis, on the sly understood, for gate not shall go, toilet-here is there. Now problems there is no. Are now moving beyond - neck in toilet, ah and then, as usually, Caribbean-play-punch – on) http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllSML/609.gif

JakIv
As same many need to patience. We directed the walk in toilet – on, but where will have, only would not homes As not very is obtained Sometimes he'll have to try-he's done showing off, and home take a and in corner on grab a diaper Sprashivaetsya, that same you not abandoned on the street for two hours walk!? Otvechaet- "I busy was, played, there so much interesting things-not managed I to have a little poo") First deal all-??? wean from the center A then let us hooking in one seat – on Although now problematic teach for bath, there simply not going to do is pass from-for sugrobov. And can be dig an mat and put an grab a diaper have reinstate in bushes. Only there lighting there is no (But would still, me seems, many run idea And on streets hooking and immediately in a certain place grab a diaper shifting "That your espoused nappy, only now she not homes in the corridor, and on the street under fenced) Thanks large That so took the time to think aloud and decisions come http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/108.gif

Lota wrote:

We directed the walk in toilet – on, but where will have, only would not homes

And correctly, you still sooner to think about exemplified place, task the main-only not homes! Else already then. http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/331.gif

Lota wrote:

. And can be dig an mat and put an grab a diaper have reinstate in bushes. Only there lighting there is no (But would still, me seems, many run idea And on streets hooking and immediately in a certain place grab a diaper shifting "That your espoused nappy, only now she not homes in the corridor, and on the street under fenced))

With pelenkoy - ah this recognized that’s exclusive, homilies) http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/scratch_one-s_head.gif

Lota
On fact, your exodus can directly here is at all all change. We in 7 months virtually all carried the on streets, but accident would still had (precisely when all at home). And had to us on 3 days in travellers svintit. Dog have left my the sister (he its knows and likes). She no diapers in his apartment laid not has become. And here is how on the new place've lived a period, so and all, since then all on streets!
Luck you! If dog people are healthy, then is about all confidence!

Lota wrote:

We directed the walk in toilet – on, but where will have, only would not homes As not very is obtained Sometimes he'll have to try-he's done showing off, and home take a and in corner on grab a diaper Sprashivaetsya, that same you not abandoned on the street for two hours walk!? Otvechaet- "I busy was, played, there so much interesting things-not managed I to have a little poo")

Yes, I have observed such. But if you with them scopes, and're, uh, walking on vote (, they all immediately grant. And so in house drag. Ah and perishing if for fence southern, then all affairs with enormous gusto make

Chantal
On streets often are now moving beyond 15 with husband when on dacha What he, then I And Lisca here as here "you far without me, I with you!" Sometimes pisnet, sometimes simply run down on path and itself home (Zeni Bind The-The, (ball are not left, to do there nothing to acquire) and here is The-WC until there is no, right, I'll try to bdit How went in side the center-the door Chuvashia on streets and send and praise http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/332.gifAlthough on the morning in city of when typically recognized to run outside midday from apartment and not inflate on grab a diaper, in would poskulivaet and bouncing around like this, but nor never not wrote. http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/175.gif

lawyer (fish), frequent urination-not tone a good a sign of. Visit good the vet-office tests and do it. In eight months? In able tolerate quite a long time

stasyun
With this all in order Night fails, until I at work (sometimes on 7 hours), too, More emotional, perhaps-when one for other all are returning with work home Thanks!

Dobryi day, all.
Our being soon six months, want clarify, when need to clean up grab a diaper. Night undergoes a entire, with morning case goes on grab a diaper, until are going for walks, often, and case, put streets. Mmhmm. You know, 4 times, but day would still churchgoers on grab a diaper. Perhaps, still quite clean up?

happy owner
I would removed already, but need to understand, that "pee-pee accidents" even intensity, so has prepared "Laynu" (as option, all that anywhere analogy) and do you want some paper towel. Need to same begin to explain, that homes "cannot be." To remove can be with sad guise of and words "ayyayay" (any your option). Until lies nappy - homes can be.

Last edited by Alla (Feb 14 2016 13:45:34)

happy owner
Nappy only one already lies? In six months, in principle, can already be start clean up and, as and told Alla, hooking to what homes all same "cannot be."
And on the morning homilies its as something distract and borrow, until are going for walks, often, to all same not wrote, and waited, times already can.

Подскажите, может у кого была такая проблема.. Щенку 3,5 месяца, сука, стала писать на  свою лежанку. Собаку беру с собой на работу на конюшню, практически весь день находится вне дома. Дела на улице все делает на пять с плюсом. По приезду домой часов в 8-9 делаем дела, выходим перед сном часов в 12, и утром следующая прогулка уже часов в 8. Поначалу писала исправно на пеленку или рядом, по большому перестала ходить дома почти сразу. Затем пеленка все время стала оставаться сухой, я удивилась и обрадовалась, но тут поняла, что лежанка пахнет.. Понятно, что не наказывала, так как не видела, просто выстирала. Через пару дней почти сразу после прогулки она начала копать лежанку и написала прям у меня на глазах. Я, конечно, возмутилась, но у меня было ощущение, что она вообще не поняла, что провинилась... Прошло еще пару дней. Опять воняет лежак. Пеленка девственно чиста. В чём может быть причина? Что делать? Убрать лежак пока совсем  и постелить ей небольшую подстилку в другое место(сейчас унесла лежак стирать, она легла на пеленку спать)? Я понимаю, что для 3-месячного щенка она у меня и так неплохо себя ведёт в плане туалета, но хочется всё же разрешить вопрос именно со спальным местом, чтобы это не вошло в привычку...

Екатерина90, уберите пока этот лежак. И , кстати, простирайте его не простым порошком, а с добавлением или "Лайна", или ТН-4. И пол помойте в том месте тоже дезинфекторами, типа перечисленных выше. И да, попробуйте постелить другую подстилку в другом месте-и посмотреть, как будет ситуация развиваться.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » I have emerged Puppy! » Affairs albatre