Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Nurture and in » The correction behavior

The correction behavior

Posts 1 to 20 of 215

So Bud, perhaps, will the right thing would have. In separate temke.
Girls, our, help Council.
A total screw-up I with dog on full
The dog whisperer our in setting out until next weeks, and advice VERY need.
The crux of the such is. It is a watchdog an obedient - all team knows, serves. Gentle as cat. Knows team "let-." Toys gives without problems even the most beloved. There is one a puzzlement - guards pogryzushki-delicious treats for everyone. On advice we have become try to change with him one pogruzukhu on another such a-same. But something have made not so and today it is a watchdog'd been bit by for hand, specifically'd been bit by.
Advise, that to do, to not exacerbate, and redress situation.
Very am asking Council, help, please

Last edited by Daniel (Feb 22 2013 18:21:48)

I stuck to know advice on this about, have us such problems not was, I not know.

Danielcan and should be with this fight.
Valsti right now! Any food he receives only on everything team. The bellwether in pack of you, and raze neither he.
Before the feeding you lock them up, there is only on team. During food several times taking food. Proactively clearly Which team "let-!" Simply from ravnyaete his and taking, is beginning to punch, Caribbean team "sit!" And get it, Lloyd this necessarily. Performed team-received food. When he's sawin 'a doodle, on 10 times even though, with, not't forget proactively give team. Yell not need to, but metals in voice add.
Periodically, not during your feeding., and simply, beret his hands under open and pick up upward, ah as loader paletty with boxes.
Such things are serious, no syusyukaniy, team clear and emanating. Not understands with first times, the second team with someone impact. Worse there is no, when team repeat 40 times.

And incidentally, no exchange. This Vasha pogryzushki and only you decide gets he its today or not.

Viki & K
Thanks for Sharing (advice.
He eats only on team. During food can hands in bowl vozyukat without problems. And with pogryzukhami such a bullshit (
Team us immediately the dog whisperer taught fulfill with first times without syusyukaniy.
Kosyaknula I not childishly (
Boom correct.
Alla
Thank you.

I fear now even give pogryzushku. 00h,, he regular and loosing his temper (

Last edited by Daniel (Feb 22 2013 18:58:48)

Daniel
Means let us pogryzushki only from hands and even though. Not know understandable whether wrote. Konkretiziruyu: Buy representing a doodle, scoop with this in your hand some water begins and on team "can be" give the nagging-pomusolit. Then team "let-", are decommissioning. Is beginning to ripping out people, roar, take, Vasha simple forbidding team and are decommissioning all. If continues to, then not communicate with him, realistically look through him. And so every day, can be several times in day.

All that wrote Olia. + me have advised in such situation to remove all, that incites protection with hand dogs on week, and then already on advice. Protection, show, give - Picking up, give-take From. If dog protects a bowl,, too, to occupy, feed from hands, and Spaghetti "my and all here", want dam, want not dam. Still advice, there is the first from bowls (ah type there is - to paint).

Viki & K
Thank you. Only that with hands quietly musolil without curiously signs of aggression.
Alla
Thank you you for attention and advice. Perhaps on „Briedisi dismissed we all pogryzushku the protected and start to act already today.
Gyyyy) projected to the as we the entire family "we abrade" food with his bowls)
And that to do? Let us "whet"! http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/119.gif

Our Norman is not practically bit on delicious treats for everyone, but under looming, the began was loom over them (type-my) and HMAS Success squinting, saw this in the first time. So I has become sitting beside, with him, when he's sawin ', 're pretty much ruined squinting through 2 days. But rykat was either... was God (perhaps immediately saw rectify problem). Now can be have him take From all that anywhere. Importantly. I think, come the this constantly, simply past passing to ruffle some on strong pasterns, ask posyusyukatsya- that would ponyal- no one his "wealth" not eat

Alla wrote:

show, give - Picking up, give-take From. If dog protects a bowl,, too, to occupy, feed from hands, and Spaghetti "my and all here", want dam, want not dam. Still advice, there is the first from bowls (ah type there is - to paint).

I would so not has become to do. I have alone Khozy precisely so and did.
Why on pabulum dog damage? To show who chief?
I believe, and this backed by the entire my joint lives with dogs even 4000m2 as well as with 16 years. Gave food, let eats, if you decided that in a bowl that the --something, then without no doubt're taking, 're pulling or look that there, and are giving back, oglazhivaem and are talking palleggi.
Dog understands that this is so need to was. And under such dubious councils have dogs there is no befriended graduate confidence, that food not they'll take it away. Hence the growl.

With vkusnashkami, too,, perishing if daot, then leave dog in alone, and if itself woman, then screened the bezopelyatsionno, team spit and let-.
I can any dog during food carried to another place, step over and camping on D. Because as without needs not'm touching their and they me trust.

Chantal
Ho-ho-holy! Here is so I and a total screw-up. In moment when can be was from Pernod take From all, that anywhere and all, that not nailed down probovalos puppy for "on a tooth", I was picking up our and most tasty with his perspective. On-quietly he first became to run away with thereby obey, and were sitting and sulking in a corner and began guard the. In some point this passed. But after as I, in opting, that he too perishing has bought into bone, claimed bone, he every this him pogryzukhu became guard the! And today in a fit of safeguard'd been bit by! ????’s intent take From not was, I simply teetered near.
Very I rasstoroilas (MA – It-very. And psyche break not want and correct this simply needs!

About Elena, thanks to, 's correcting me. Me that said, then I and wrote, so as I have the most such problems not controversial of nor never.

Alla wrote:

Oh Elena, thanks to, 's correcting me. Me that said, then I and wrote, so as I have the most such problems not controversial of nor never.

Alla, I yesterday on hastily formulated wrote, when saw.
Girls, here is it god wrong have dogs all time distill food and dainties. Perhaps will have contribution write. I so much with this faced. And until believe me so, without needs distill have dogs niego not need to, so not samoutverzhdayutsya. http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/175.gif

Daniel wrote:

And psyche break not want and correct this simply needs!

Let us you now dog leave in alone. Unbind all that on your view he can nagging, and only direct relations, gave food dog had.
On the door frame you have very not a nice, about ispravimyy. Think of as correct.
Yes sobsno the first - this DOVERIE!

Chantal
This you for good reason, pro not vividly. Every, of course, himself chooses methods, but you speak about their canine, they immediately habituated to certain things. And here there are already the problem. I not called for one pressed on psychology, but dog must clearly understand, who in House is a master and that he makes.
Drakonit every 5minus dog sure thing not need to. But couple of times in day to repeat, I believe mandatory, until full decision-dog rules to share in.
To leave all as there is this direct path to victory dogs over master.

Girls, thank you you all huge http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/175.gif
Clean up exactly nothing to acquire. All that in access he gives without problems. Lies the old bone, so he himself its brings - hold this, nourished German, and I and get a. And he's sawin 'directly with hands.
Me seems, that there is no precisely confidence in parts of these the most I pogryzushek, present fear, that for and more not would give.
Will be eliminating I their now quite! Until!
And problem need to to decide of course.
Churchgoers, passel of, hands licks, snout back on its feet puts an.

Daniel
Here is precisely, ah not listen to idiots, ah not need to itself conjuring up, after all with children and close you not think, so why dog worse? Believe me, psychology one for all, from a cockroach until mother-in-law and attire: http://i.smiles2k.net/hello_byby_smiles/1_011.gif
Sometimes unnecessary mOzgi, damaging to healthy way of life http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/175.gif

Daniel wrote:

A problem need to to decide of course.

Is it now times, you have no problems with dog, you have the problem with “entertainments ” brains. And the problem with advisers. Learn to look more to think samomtoyatelno.

Viki & K wrote:

A here there are already the problem

Yes there there problems, coin-- Whoops.
Problems there, where their exaggerated. I sure temku can entire is it now times revere, but trust me, that with such affairs I faced many for their activities. And if people kept sending sorrow dresov and listened to me or rekomendovanykh I people, problems disappeared.
Here is tell pliz, why I have NEVER not participated strogach, taser. And you know, that I drove simultaneously on 5-6 dogs. And not in field, and in Moscow.
Why I can zvbrat have lyuboysobaki all that want.
Yes PATAMUShTAAA I never dumayuotdast or not, and simply I take. But, then, when this need to. And not in "indoctrination purposes" this an absurdity!

Viki & K wrote:

Leave all as there is this direct path to victory dogs over master.

There is no.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Nurture and in » The correction behavior