Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Nurture and in » The correction behavior

The correction behavior

Posts 201 to 217 of 217

happy owner wrote:

A as punish? We its not bem When we are going in would, and to us go neighbors, she first sits quietly, and then as starts on them bark. Very awkward before people.
As be in such situation: To spank you its in would under all??

I unfortunately,, too, not Beaux Arts) although need to would) given three Samoyede and cigarette bitch)
If you know how correctly yanky for ceasing (the key - yanky, not consumes) with the sharp No--ah fu- cannot be, then an excellent option. Even I learned to yank for tell Abe and this might sting for thigh) Ularit I have not is obtained - my strikes are perceived as game, I can even click on nose. Any convenient way to, which dog unpalatable and gives understanding of, that is a master prohibits "this" to do. Yes. Importantly even during, not after incident to explain. Invite kinologa, stroll on the most "dangerous" in terms of nezhelate flax behavior jobs and the dog whisperer you would teach.
For example many have recommended that "some of the paper ', but me this option quite not podoschel even with small a puppy, so as gazetka always was perceived toy, that need to take From and to break on small the pieces.

happy owner
Yes, if short, then, ironically this sounds, you guards sobanechka)
Punish rigidly me not counseled, all-???, as nor fact, this the Breed instinct (read themselves, how many such hits with similar characteristics behavior). And here is that need to - this everything said until of automatism team "to me", this team at all basic)) and the most the main, will master its and can keep much under control.
Another matter, that, need to control situation, gives to, here agree, from people can be wait that anywhere. http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/175.gif

Alla wrote:

Ularit I have not, brings Georgia - my strikes are perceived as game,

Here is certainly - but as ironed http://smiles.dolf.ru/dolf_ru_150.gif

I try to put "swapping" dog: Distract, to pay on themselves attention in case, if that the entire community as suspect. Try to put avoid pressing situations.

And Dania became oblaivat skiers. Three winters him was on't care on them, and in this winter something's burst, huh. ???? not all consecutive, and very even selectively. Those, from whom "pret – negative." I.e., man still nothing not said, simply thought, and Dania already drama voice. 100 miss the, and 101 starts oblaivat. It is difficult to guess whom getting paddled. I, already from afar the skier overlooking the, make there zverika. But if him need to obgavkat, he and on tight leash obgavkaet. And if he and not leader was coming, then surprised, doing something his secure.
On walker in with with sticks him don't give a shit, and here is skis.
That happened in this winter? http://smiles.dolf.ru/dolf_ru_145.gif

Екатерина wrote:

And Dania became oblaivat skiers. Three winters him was on't care on them, and in this winter something's burst, huh. ???? not all consecutive, and very even selectively. Those, from whom "pret – negative." I.e., man still nothing not said, simply thought, and Dania already drama voice. 100 miss the, and 101 starts oblaivat. It is difficult to guess whom getting paddled. I, already from afar the skier overlooking the, make there zverika. But if him need to obgavkat, he and on tight leash obgavkaet. And if he and not leader was coming, then surprised, doing something his secure.
On walker in with with sticks him don't give a shit, and here is skis.
That happened in this winter?

Cach, he quietly bracketed freerideri, when they emerged in December) and here too late they emerged - means with them that from not in order) Have a good struggle!

Immediately say something inaccurate, here strictly its opinion, which partly will invade with already Him higher

On fact here several moments, which need to view as separately, so and coupled.

happy owner wrote:

but here is in than the main problem: Bark on skiers and people with with sticks for walk. When she first time saw woman with with sticks for Scandinavian experience walk - here same its oblayala its, for that slightly not received this same stick.

happy owner wrote:

can, she me from them protect tries to??

Itself such expression of is by no means protection. More precisely protection, but not you, and the most themselves. Here distress normal-carbon primary reaction on something an unknown and potentially dangerous with perspective dogs - and conservative this in barking all. And camping on K. You have not was opportunities (yes and, I think, not put two and two together you on this about) prove it, that, first, stick are not danger, and second, that bark without resolution cannot be something and established a certain behavior.
Most a simple - undoubtedly like stick, and homes on the sly hooking its to them, as are disciplined, for example, to zontu or other things though, which very uncomfortable puppy.

happy owner wrote:

say team "available.Fu", "me." Podskajite, as respond. Can be whether for such its at all punish?

Makes sense accommodate schenka to team "cannot be" 's-she's gonna all-??? more is coming to situation ban something to do. And "available.Fu" usually use in sense "cannot be Frozen Cocktails malware likes with land") But ???'m impartial., what word, importantly, to one thing and, too, word not used for different teams. And, of course, execute orders until of automatism team "me." But Puppy still a small-expect from him besprikoslovnogo enforcement teams a little hard to do. As option, oiiiyiooue higher, distract his - for example, start play.
And, of course same, not can not give advice - take a walk with that pup on tight leash (buy village encompasses traditional taverns metre), and now, let him go without the leash only there, where closed territory. And where he not prevents their running and barking. Because this in primarily sake of same his security.
And barking need to prevent. As times a sharp odergivaniem defence wakes up aggressivity and team "cannot be."

Здравствуйте! Подскажите,как отучить собаку лаять налюдей у лифта и около подъезда? Собака боится заходить в лифт,если там люди... Начинает лаять,и "ломится"домой... На улице тоже,лает на посторонних,но выборочно-чуть кто боится или начинает с ней разговаривать,сразу начинается лай. На команды реагирует,"ко мне","сидеть", но поздно-люди уже напуганы... Я понимаю,что она сама всех боится,но как с этим справится-я пока не могу понять.. Будьте добры,подскажите! Спасибо!

Петрович,для решения конкретных,уже"закрепленных" проблем инет-советы не подходят уже.Нужна работа непосредственно с инструктором ,как говорится-в полевых условиях.Где вы территориально проживаете?

stasyun wrote:

Петрович,для решения конкретных,уже"закрепленных" проблем инет-советы не подходят уже.Нужна работа непосредственно с инструктором ,как говорится-в полевых условиях.Где вы территориально проживаете?

Мы проживаем в Одинцово,Московская область...

Петровичhttp://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllSML/540.gif

Петрович wrote:

Здравствуйте! Подскажите,как отучить собаку лаять налюдей у лифта и около подъезда? Собака боится заходить в лифт,если там люди... Начинает лаять,и "ломится"домой... На улице тоже,лает на посторонних,но выборочно-чуть кто боится или начинает с ней разговаривать,сразу начинается лай. На команды реагирует,"ко мне","сидеть", но поздно-люди уже напуганы... Я понимаю,что она сама всех боится,но как с этим справится-я пока не могу понять.. Будьте добры,подскажите! Спасибо!

Ооо, у нас то же самое... http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/126.gif

Natalie, я думаю, вам , как и Петрович -у, следует обратиться к специалисту. В первую очередь, чтоб научить вас понимать вашу собаку и ее поведение,  понять-что движет собакой. Просто потому что- вот просто раскладывая по полочкам прочитанное, я не всегда могу сделать вывод, что там страх.

Петрович wrote:

или начинает с ней разговаривать,сразу начинается лай.

Точно из-за страха? У нас старшая обожает в ответ на пристальное внимание со стороны посторонних полаять-она так общается с ними)))У нее тут точно нет страха.

Петрович wrote:

На команды реагирует,"ко мне","сидеть"

Поверьте, если собака в панике, реально боится, то ни на какую команду она не среагирует.

Зачастую лай , что у бухов, что у аппенов-отнюдь не проявление страха. Кстати, как и привычка "ломиться" куда-то. У многих это не страх, а чрезмерное возбуждение увидеть и объять необъятное.

Но в любом случае, по инету ставить диагнозы-неблагодарное дело.
Я бы на вашем месте пообщалась бы с заводчицей на эту тему и обратилась бы к инструкторам, которые понимают, что такое энтлебухер.

Спасибо за сообщения! Обязательно обратимся к профессионалам. То,что это именно страх-собака,если на улице при громких звуках (например в лесу) убегала в укрытие(под коряги и в кусты),от лифта "задним ходом" пятится домой,да так сильно,что с трудом можно удержать! Дома же,спустя 2 минуты-само спокойствие о радость-ура,я дома!

В принципе, то, что я сейчас здесь напишу-уже обсуждалось ни раз, и эта информация как бы не для этой темы. Но просто для понимания ситуации.
Как и у людей, так и у собак-мироощущение и поведение в первую очередь находится в прямой зависимости от крепкости нервной системы (НС). У людей есть четкое деление по этому поводу,  выражается в делении на различные типы темперамента - меланхолик, флегматик, сангвиник и холерик. Так вот бухи-холерики. Со всеми плюсами и минусами. Я не хочу этим сказать, что все собаки одинаковы-у кого-то более крепкая нервная система, чем они приближаются к сангвиникам, у кого-то может быть совершенно слабая НС, которая будет выражаться в реально проблематичном поведении собаки, вплоть до агрессии к людям ввиду страха. Но в среднем "по палате"-они все холерики. Как и все породы собак пастухов-загонщиков. Им просто для выполнения своих функций рабочих нужен именно такой темперамент.
И тут важно понимать, что в силу такого темперамента довольно-таки просто закрепить определенное поведение у собаки. Она может чего-то напугаться, что вы и не заметите этого момента, а потом это будет выражаться во в такой боязни лифта. Т.е. в первую очередь надо уметь отделять врожденное поведение от приобретенного. Не будучи специалистом, это сделать трудно.

+1

Добрый вечер всем!) подскажите, пжт, а есть контакты кинолога или зоопсихолога по Мск и области,  который специализируется именно по этой породе (энтли) ?) ну, или просто хорошего специалиста. Если можно, отправьте в личку🤓 буду ооооочень признательна💐

Last edited by MEll (Dec 8 2016 17:56:41)

MEll
http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllSML/540.gif

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Nurture and in » The correction behavior