Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Nurture and in » The correction behavior

The correction behavior

Posts 81 to 100 of 217

Bountiful time days. Help Council, please. Deal in is, that I with Dankoy virtually always can cope (until still his weight allows): The pull, pull, divert and vast. Except one situation - when zverik plops down on belly. Here is then nor been dragged through, neither by cajoling, raze his impossible shift the with seats. He, rather, will give themselves stifle, than moves.
On belly he plops down before dogs. By any. Even well among acquaintances. ???? on the field he to these same-lover is borne, zadrav tail, obnyukhivayutsya and all, here we go game.
And if he this same dog be met with on the street, meters for 3-4 flamingoes fly, and then is borne. And shift his it is unrealistic. Only if borrow on hands, and the, will wriggling.
When this is happening in the center of the big mud spa pools, this unpleasantly, but not lethally. And here is when he so same plops down on with front page roads. Because on the wrong side is worth dog.
For us now to move a path - the problem. Need not only ensure, that there is no machines, but and that dogs, too, there is no. ???? plops down he not only before senior, but and before iz vraschayuschegosya, too,. Lies and awaits, when come take a closer. If there bishop says to younger than, in the pussy and would run over,. If dog conservative elder statesmen remain defined - will lie, until his not them take a sniff of. Then in the pussy and's going to blow. But already to strange host, dogs us interested only as attachment to man.

Away from here. Questions: Can be whether with this fight? Need whether? As this skorektirovat? And until no age this will continue?

Thank you.

Catherine
Us through month 2 year and we until now plyukhaemsya)
Here several aspects of.
1. A path we pass strictly on team "Near." This safely and for dogs and for you. Here needs achieve unimpeachable carry.
2. Any undesirable action easier prevent. I criticized the next way - under headline-in my field of view dogs either I exercise with team, either, I take it out ball around the, either a doodle and pocket, but not acknowledge, but as-would give a one-his for cute, little face. T. E. Zamykayu dog on themselves. Now already lack my strictly "Nooo."
And so, me seems, that thus plyukhayas on belly our're temperamental dogs regulate its electrified themselves ottormazhivayas.

+1

Ah that here don't you tell, I always are applied on warning, namely

Екатерина wrote:

Should not only ensure, that there is no machines, but and that dogs, too, there is no.

This normal, dete is growing, emerge unexpected habits, which need to on the sly clean up http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/yes.gif

Daniel wrote:

Any undesirable action easier prevent. I criticized the next way - under headline-in my field of view dogs either I exercise with team, either, I take it out ball around the, either a doodle and pocket, but not acknowledge, but as-would give a one-his for cute, little face. T. E. Zamykayu dog on themselves. Now already lack my strictly "Nooo."

http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/110.gif

Daniel wrote:

A so, me seems, that thus plyukhayas on belly our're temperamental dogs regulate its electrified themselves ottormazhivayas.

http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllSML/609.gifhttp://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/186.gif

Daniel, until team "near" we only teach. So that works far not always. If they beheld dog, enjoy any shmavouries his not divert, each time I'm just trying a. 't care!
And attention on me until concentrated very only briefly.

Yesterday 6 times relics it a path.
Outcome:
Morning - 2 times (there-back) in the midst of zv parts of they'Americain, that he alpha-male person, is and jumped out of one on me. Was transferred for tell Abe and virtually on the curb, overwhelmed.
Day - 2 times (there-back) they bought these me teeth for hand and so behaved. 'oc, let will so.
Evening - 1 times (there) - dog. Machines marshal. Fell on belly, when'd offed, ran to it, was document I, has attacked on me. Received on what I'm hearing, after the crossing roads was overwhelmed.
2 times (back) was's exhausted, despondent, behaved quietly, truth, all time on me looked back. Couple of times slow tried to a bite for hand, but enthusiasm quickly just vanish. After transition received liver down here, ate up reluctantly, making me lend his.

Have us all owners dogs enjoy this transition, so that if leak all machines and all dogs, can be stand there until midnight.
So that is obtained, damming goes normal, further I'm hauling his for tell Abe or for withers, for that keep up grab, because this you little brat immediately on back push is so it falls, and as only we find ourselves surrounded on the curb,, I'm taping up. And all speeding cars past drivers resent, as thick an evil Ministry suffer puny hapless get a puppy. http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/433.gif

Екатерина wrote:

If they beheld dog, enjoy any shmavouries his not divert

) you should to behold dog IT USED TO BE, than he and work on allows tracing. Otherwise. "Plop" and poluchIte sphynx!
And transition through a path we specifically with kinologom stopped working, a great opportunity to execute orders team in household cleansers) you after all his teach, to you together was comfortably, here is and priuchayte.
I not know as you instruct team "near." We came in situation with expensive so: I of solidity in hand chopped a side of choked mixture with kormikom. Team "a series of" before zv part of (contained sand drive have its feet), "a series of" and we are starting transition (hand with cheese have nose dogs and he as-would Darlene cut fodder from gripped their fingertips) under this head favours slightly shift to the and slightly upward. Under this team contained sand should not to see nothing except you and go alongside leftist foot even if ahead tree. In period training vygryzaemye and gripped hands Yumbers not give him look away. And if he goes in correct positions all time happily and emotionally praise his!

Catherine
Podskajite please, if this not commercial mystery.
That means cutting an? Move the text to earth and wait until actually perceived by voters?
As you this commit. For collar or hands for withers and back? If hands the not fears whether dog your rich, after all initial movement under poglazhivanii both zavalivaniya are uniform.

Daniel, ideally all so and should be, as you contact. In the real life. Nor fig so not is obtained. If we came closer to transition, and on the other side to him has drawn dog, all. Danka no teams not hears and nor on what Yumbers not reacts, modicum in fall him put a fucking plug. I still not has found the food, sake of which to the park and ready pop out from animals. Kefir, wasn that, but his with a not will you take. Danka rather on toy violation, than on a doodle.

ncux199rus, yes move the text and wait, when actually perceived by voters and again submit to. For withers, if will be able. I already told, thug knows, when to blame and immediately on back falls. On side or on back and hand for jaw'm holding, because he initially snarl tries to.

Dog not fears rich. He perfectly understands, when is to blame. Or tries to add, with your tail, or loosing his temper, the time every and leaps once, choosing attack, as better protection. And, moreover, still and 'notation is, and tone voices show, that I discontented. I OK not silently this do.

And at all "are you tenderness" Danka not likes. His figs fall.

Last edited by Екатерина (Jun 26 2013 19:01:29)

Catherine
You me pardon, but I have question, all realistically so is happening or there is element of the artistic literature? This is not only this problems concerns.
On how many I remember, you pursue your business with instructor. This he you advises? Or this Your invention? Can be to know who instructor? On Forum there is Svetlana, one Donna, with it can be Malesherbes. Your breeder hardly will recommend such. I truth'm lost.
If honestly me the hugely a pity.

+1

Of light! You described absolutely the right behavior for priucheniya dogs! ???? this can be use for priucheniya what anywhere! Can be to drive on max or udavke and pull, but pull need to still be able! This already will mechanics, which, too, will help, but can scarcely improve mutual understanding dogs and rights.
Ekaty! With whom you pursue your business? What - treating dog, the dog whisperer-instructor "treating" owner, khendler- preparing dog to participate in the exhibition. You have who? And still, Ekaty, this he now is borne, and then imagine he starts rush into in all sides - prove, that chief kobelino in this life he! And this on the road, where machines in all sides!

Viki & Kthat means "element of artistic literature"? In brief? Yes, there is. In situation? There is no, there. He indeed is borne on belly in any place and in any time, and his, indeed, impossible shift the. Only been dragged through or on the hands of.

I itself try to put nothing not invent the and not undertaking, not a counsel with instructor, because this my the first dog.

читать

Since Svetlana we they had words, in the very moment she pupils not of solidity, and me suits, that our instructor Comes to us.

Alla, we doing that with instructor on training and breeding, an expert on workers insurance — dogs. This for me in primarily. And his work through professional me without need.
Until all, that he us recommended, gives outcome. And a good outcome.
I perfectly understand, that dog is maturing and tastes forces. I with him inquire. Can be, until. But for this we and work with the instructor.
Results same not through hour are visible, truth? But shifts in his behavior I see, and they significant.

Me, in principle, gal - long whether he will so lie down? I.e., this population’s age or purely behavioral, from age nezavisyaschee? And if the second, then need to whether this correct and as?

Daniel wrote:

We through month 2 year and we until now plyukhaemsya)

Thank you. I heard, that wanted.

Catherine
You not take offence. The right word, I, too, the first time hear, to on several times on day dog basic on podchineie. My, indeed plops down until now, but only if I let. If I Danish I’d say: "There is no", or dam team "sit", "near" the no combed not will.
Alla
Thank you! Your assessment me ochchchchen lestna http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/blush.gif

Екатерина wrote:

Daniel, until team "near" we only teach. So that works far not always. If they beheld dog, enjoy any shmavouries his not divert, each time I'm just trying a. 't care!
And attention on me until concentrated very only briefly.

Yesterday 6 times relics it a path.
Outcome:
Morning - 2 times (there-back) in the midst of zv parts of they'Americain, that [b]he alpha-male person, is and jumped out of one on me.[/b]Was transferred for tell Abe and virtually on the curb, overwhelmed.
Day - 2 times (there-back) they bought these me teeth for hand and so behaved. 'oc, let will so.
Evening - 1 times (there) - dog. Machines marshal. Fell on belly, when'd offed, ran to it, was document I, has attacked on me. Received on what I'm hearing, after the crossing dorogsh was overwhelmed.
2 times (back) was's exhausted, despondent, behaved quietly, truth, all time on me looked back. Couple of times slow tried to a bite for hand, but enthusiasm quickly just vanish. After transition received liver down here, ate up reluctantly, making me lend his.

Have us all owners dogs enjoy this transition, so that if leak all machines and all dogs, can be stand there until midnight.
So that is obtained, damming goes normal, further I'm hauling his for tell Abe or for withers, for that keep up grab, because this you little brat immediately on back push is so it falls, and as only we find ourselves surrounded on the curb,, I'm taping up.A all speeding cars past drivers resent, as thick an evil Ministry suffer puny hapless get a puppy.

And eternal battle, rest us only dream about.
Your strikes, that you find in this pleasure. There is no, not in beating babies, and in your struggle.
You know kinologicheskiy the world quite ever, so all ??? like would know who you treating. And believe me not sake of cursory curiosity, if not is difficult, write in lichku.
You need a aid. And precisely you in primarily need a work with instructor!

Daniel, so he and tastes force several times on day. He same teenager, him only seven months. He and on bed tries to going on ten times for hour. Is checking me, suddenly dam take.
And I'm taping up I his only for serious transgressions. Spikes for road in the midst of machines - such. Of course, if he after odergivaniya calmed down and more not tries to to be a dick, nothing not will. Converge quietly - will commend.
If he makes kind of, that DEAF on both ukha, and leaps once all second half path through a path - gets. Sometimes enough to pull the string (me have taught as), sometimes ryavknut, sometimes of different point a leash around. And all.
And sometimes him vozhzha under tail, then and ogrebaet respectively transgression.

Today have gone well and there and back, Chekhov choked together with my fingers, on sides not watched.
Think, walk away, on the other transition, there accessible. And teach his normally walk, but on green. So modicum machines can be not fear. But deal in is, that unregulated to us closer, we we pass in a park zone, and Danka there all their affairs makes. And if shall go until why take, fear, not doterpit and all will make on asphalt.

Viki & K, what I described, is happening quite not every day. Have Danki, as and have any of us, accented "bad" days and "good." When day bad, he kozlit clock. And not only, when we rightly move through a path. And this not means, that I each time his've been hitting, and he 20 hours from 24 conducts in pose obedience to. And in a good day he can eight times to move this devil's a path limit problems.

Last edited by Екатерина (Jun 26 2013 23:50:01)

Екатерина wrote:

I got, in principle, gal - long whether he will so lie down?

This no one will tell. And if will tell, then boldly can be ignore, dog not relays.
You clearly commit that the not so or that the not realize, I think that dog you not trust. You have no mutual neighborhood and innovation quite this not promotes. But there is different ways coexistence, should subduing or mutual lyuboFF. Instructor makes that can, and there is successes, but soul he not puts into your relations.
I never dogs not've been hitting, indeed do couple of times was, for entire my life Dog, simply two kobeliny had a fight, ah and received on the first the number of.
About transition roads, you already reconstruction cemented undesirable behavior, now only deceive, divert. I would unsupportable to bomb your psyche, even if's lashing, ignore. Dainties not interested in, toy lure, her teeth to talk. Dogs like when with them say and now cheering for.

Ekaty! Nothing not is happening quickly! To teach, need to the most understand. I this proceeded and did together mistakes, yes and now do. Dog handlers old schools very often use methods, which I nepriemlyu. With a large choosing a canine, good not so many as like would. Can be quickly achieve outcome on tough methods, but and their need to correctly to apply. I.e. if teach walk near not on positive podkrasivshem, but on drive, then jump this should be a sharp and be unpleasant dog, but not painful, otherwise not will full mutual understanding. Any dog can be to suppress, do my last a vegetable, but this will be already not entlebukher, with such dog will be very conveniently, but quite not interestingly.
Ah and still, when dog is borne on belly under the form of the other dogs, then these she shows, that there is no aggression, there is no intentions ????. This will be always, when arrive Visitors with dogs, then, always so faced guests. Sitting such behavior on the road can be only poslushkoy. I.e. implementation team sit-near and camping on D.
Propose a you to devote walks, often transition through a path, and do this times 20, creating a ritual. Sit before expensive, near on the road, sit after, a path move very slowly and quickly, and not toxicity his clock before this walk, and with a vozhmite choked and livernuyu sausage, I assure you, him not will affairs nor until whom! Then will be easier! So still times will repeat, perhaps he then not lie down will, and to rush into other-lover with not friendly intentions, and will already 27-30 kg muscle inflammation.

Екатерина wrote:

A I'm taping up I his only for serious transgressions. Spikes for road in the midst of machines - such.

There is no, this not the the situation when dog need to putting. Here is and fault.

Екатерина wrote:

Of course, if he after odergivaniya calmed down and more not tries to to be a dick, nothing not will. Converge quietly - will commend.

At all should not be. Not need to sharpening attention on don't think appropriate behavior, this enshrines his. Only ignore and compliment guided behavior.
Dog not machine gun.

Let me give you examples my mistakes training near:
1. Not on time the issuance dainties, when it is a watchdog already is gone forward, when not looks me in eyes.
2. Jump I have grinding halt after extent so and not have.
3. Give team near and consumes ceasing, i.e. form a requirement consisting of two parts - word and potyag. This as if you child say - shall go and beret for hand, then with hand child action will after - speech and convention of for hand, but on word reaction not will.
4. Not on time give team.
5. Not to float gulyat, or give another team after near, this shaped the have Beam confidence, that can be suggested a fulfill team near, and then to continue the that him to do.

+2

ШАНТАЛЬ wrote:

dogs like when with them say and now cheering for.

And praise! Emotionally, happily! Oops, our for praise then so seeks to correctly all do!

Alla wrote:

, but I suggest that you to devote walks, often transition through a path, and do this times 20, creating a ritual. Sit before expensive, near on the road, sit after, a path move very slowly and quickly, and not toxicity his clock before this walk, and with a vozhmite choked and livernuyu sausage, I assure you, him not will affairs nor until whom.

Sta-a-ay! Precisely so we and learned move a path correctly!)
Catherine
I, too, owner not skilled, start-tube top something my) But I constantly am learning itself and with pesoy we doing that all time! And girls advice always very closely read. And very grateful to for these the most advice! Homilies reverse something. That Bud not so in your relationships I.M.H.O.,

Jump I have not always is obtained, but me have shown, as to train on both ways. That I and do.
I perfectly understand, that Dankino behavior this his age and my mistakes. So and asked, need to correct or not.
I received the answer, thank you.
Else as I sit down with instructor. Cyrillic speaking his one thing attractive opportunity become with us through a path, watch, as walk we, because under him Dania - an angel in flesh.

Chantal
, about confidence, we with him learning together. A little hard to do trust, when man so same inexperienced. But he me spare efforts and undergoes a my mistakes.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Nurture and in » The correction behavior