Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Nurture and in » The correction behavior

The correction behavior

Posts 121 to 140 of 215

Fincher, was my, ah pardon God sake of. And after all wanted still and month attributed to. For whom it comes me adopted! http://s16.rimg.info/1377de4f44c9895d8482ea0211a556be.gif

In short, Bashing and blockade until brought their fruit. Zverik's being so obedient,, goes on whistling, as slonopotam. I.e., immediately and without reasoning. Let us wait and is preparing for another clear things out in Munich.

Last edited by Екатерина (Jan 8 2014 17:13:57)

And without having receives a doodle or toy?

Receives. Until all goes so, as me warned instructor - all, that knew - forgotten. Ah, or remember, but ignore. So that, teach on-a new, or osvezhaem memory.
Here is on making technology improved considerably during became sit better. Truth, until I in field of view, can to float far. But if me not in sight. Here until have not is obtained. Catches on the search.

Catherine
He still is young http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllSML/609.gifall will, and a quotation and poslushka.
Usually well repeat course, this very helpful.
And yes, under podzyve have dogs always must be scheming, that would give? Than can have? And can plaything or simply caressing word.

Podskajite, please, enjoyed whether anyone so-called "disks Fischer's" (sound) for correction unwanted action?

Enjoyed. But they very quietly are falling.
More liked use UFO. In bank from-under cola filled enormous shaft small of stones and nails, hole slapped tape across adhesive tape. Used couple of times, but their facilitated.
Importantly, to dog not seen as you you throw it, and then pick up subject.

Can be simply use ryvkovyy metalich. The collar. In the form of chain, only not exhibition http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/105.gif
He conveniently lies in pocket, pozvyakivaet when need to or's lashing imperceptibly. Importantly to was ringing suddenly http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/yes.gif

Яshma
Chantal
Thank you. Clear, i.e. not strongly it is important THAT fling, importantly In right CONVENIENT and so, to soba not suspected the, that THAT comes from owner http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/scratch_one-s_head.gif
Try.

The... they threw in our mill. Thought first, that dog painful for will and abandoned near) She immediately's lashing to disks, lack and not gives, and camping on K. Team "let-" comes still with hard, then upholding character their they straight highly problematic. In general as something quite on a side of it turned out it on these’s. Agree, that more grand objects more effectively

Маус-Маус wrote:

By, i.e. not strongly it is important THAT fling, importantly In right CONVENIENT and so, to soba not suspected the, that THAT comes from owner

Javadxan http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/yes.gifsome key Being thrown, if their on svyazve many http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/105.gif

Javadxan. Have us on the field alone such, wise guys have in schena Doberman. We then all battlefields his a, to key steal. In, on a playdate was! http://s19.rimg.info/1127af8a73c62a9acf8a568b1dcc7241.gif

Hello Wu me two questions on correction behavior
1 Moved recently in a new house, which resides on high panduse Everyone finish planting a bag of pot and navtykali planks with the banner "let him run dogs prohibited from" How explain the little dog, that on ETTA weed write cannot be, but on-made Tupolev can be!? From Owl run running tugging at 'for ceasing, 'm in command "forward", but almost not is obtained Dobegaem until a steep scale,, on which to flee cannot be-you blow this, and perelomaeshsya A it a hiccup-and template: Pesa rolling stock can parca squarely on top scale,. Although perfectly can still fail what the time A in this time to this ladder go all residents two homes on work and make remarks

2 When we go down with handicapped ramps before necessary a bag of pot still the road and tram path! Signs transition there is, but on asphalt there is no partitioning and almost no one does not stop there Meanwhile more, that machines go from-for reverberates, which desk is full other machines (I itself'm nervous, as to move a path, because dog entered Raj and itself carring me so, that keep it is difficult I'm pull ceasing spent run. Not typically recognized-stand. Dog is beginning to run off, ears is being squeezed by, tail podzhat, 's tearing up me far --something Trying to move a path after team "a series of" He sitting, looks in, in eyes; are starting movement-poneslat. Frightening simply-and machines and tram-circle!
Advise, please, that to do!

1. I not the dog whisperer, of course, but, think, explain dog, that on ETTA weed write can be, but on-made Tupolev cannot be, problematic, if not say, hardly perhaps. Dog assumes: Times street - can be)) 1425 the exit one - clean up for dog, and, if make him pee - has dried out, and neighbors survive. Ah not know, can, I not rights, of course)
2. If flatly there is no underground transitions or, although would, traffic lights, only everything said until of automatism team "a series of", another not given. The road - very dangerously, homilies keep cube tasty before its nose, leading dog near, thus zakrepyalyaya team.

Lota wrote:

Hello Wu me two questions on correction behavior
1 Moved recently in a new house, which resides on high panduse Everyone finish planting a bag of pot and navtykali planks with the banner "let him run dogs prohibited from" How explain the little dog, that on ETTA weed write cannot be, but on-made Tupolev can be!? From the curb run running tugging at 'for ceasing, 'm in command "forward", but almost not is obtained Dobegaem until a steep scale,, on which to flee cannot be-you blow this, and perelomaeshsya A it a hiccup-and template: Pesa rolling stock can parca squarely on top scale,. Although perfectly can still fail what the time A in this time to this ladder go all residents two homes on work and make remarks

2 When we go down with handicapped ramps before necessary a bag of pot still the road and tram path! Signs transition there is, but on asphalt there is no partitioning and almost no one does not stop there Meanwhile more, that machines go from-for reverberates, which desk is full other machines (I itself'm nervous, as to move a path, because dog entered Raj and itself carring me so, that keep it is difficult I'm pull ceasing spent run. Not typically recognized-stand. Dog is beginning to run off, ears is being squeezed by, tail podzhat, 's tearing up me far --something Trying to move a path after team "near" He sitting, looks in, in eyes; are starting movement-poneslat. Frightening simply-and machines and tram-circle!
Advise, please, that to do!

Not need to to flee, needs quietly go. We live on closed territory in Moscow, three thirty floors homes, on every floor two - Three dogs. Dogs on territory homes not vygulivayutsya, this all know, otherwise there all'll stink it up, okay a small 8 Inn JFK, but his same all will want peremetit) [all dogs are put with territory homes on tight leash, even seven-year-old Duchet for week managed explain, that "here cannot be." We with territory scrap are now moving beyond on Dmitrovskoe highways, and rightly move without exclusively pedestrian walkways on zv parts of, where entry in parking and place easing for heap trucks are waved. Dogs go on tight leash, team near, can be distract a ball or num-num. Last resort, if very slip for anyone is possible winter, then on young strong and active stala wear my wartime halter.

Yes, since forgotten add on step 1.: specifically, sure, let him run on territory, where not very rekomendovanno, not need to, need to seek to move away away, this, think, and so understandable) ah and accidentally if - can be and survive)

NN
So and do, but neighbors what the have fallen evil, not friendly, make remarks. Asked to make a small the dog's playground You gave your word poop clean up in bag and in the trash. Denied

Alla
Thank you celebrate Ligo try to execute orders team "near" through a path A as to explain, that HERE write cannot be? , too, team "near" before seats, where can be?

Lota wrote:

Alla
Thank you celebrate Ligo try to execute orders team "a series of" through a path A as to explain, that HERE write cannot be? , too, team "near" before seats, where can be?

Ah yes, near, in tranquil pace, several faster, than scenic step) all simply - here "cannot be", and all. Ah here is I go... I go with dog in the restaurant, Music, the hotel, house, exhibition - cannot be, and here is here "pee." As the for three days, even the two-month Puppy understood, where can be, and where cannot be. Have song on dacha, there is seats "where cannot be", and there is where can be, Puppy in roses already and not tries to go.

Have us in the yard (its house), too, only one seat where "can be." There specifically a pine cortex filled enormous shaft instead of weed. Were being conditioned strong praise. Abandoned where need to - very tasty yummy and raptures, in another place - "not noticed." Quite quickly broke a. In your case difficulty in that "mozhnoe" place far. But if the Fox physically can wait to eat that cake, then quickly understands that to what. Luck!

akoma
Thank oou for advice Yesterday tried to to move a path with cheese before its nose As is obtained poorly It is hard attract its attention a piece of, when around "during terrible huge monsters" (machines) celebrate Ligo try to

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Nurture and in » The correction behavior