Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Increasingly about health » Life expectancy Bushikov

Life expectancy Bushikov

Posts 1 to 4 of 4

I here your research on with podolzhitelnostyu life Bushikov, but in place this [on memorial page Bernyakh in several cataries, I flipped out when saw, that expectancy life Bernyakh 5-6 years! I have, too, was Bernyakha and died in 4.5 year from neizvestny anemia. And how many in average live entlebukhery?

Witness branch pro championship World in Austria in Salzburg, I there posted online photos entlebukherov-veterans, their was quite many and age was until 13 years, under this they pranced around as mountainsides goats and towards) Videla, in 120 photos 15-16 Summer.

I seen in France 14-year bitch, which was chipper and and funny.
Entlebukhery live longer, than "Berna and grossy. Of course, accented and exclusion, if there is health problems

Alla
nelin
Thanks to, and the I'll be upset drove forward :)) So their hard lose, favorite industry http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllSML/609.gif

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Increasingly about health » Life expectancy Bushikov