Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » The total talker » Some weight-loss group.

Some weight-loss group.

Posts 41 to 60 of 86

Alisa wrote:

A I continue to, 6-comes the week protasovki.

And how many kg and centimeters took?

Viki & K wrote:

And how many kg and centimeters took?

Took 5 kg and many volume of in get places (open, Nimera and computer by).
And stray all became only on 3-4 week.

Viki & K wrote:

Day the first: Very want eat!

Feed. First week very hard :(. And then as the namnooogo easier becomes.

So. Yesterday the entire day has passed in bustle. First work, then through the entire city on classes with peskoy, and then back.
To night oh-so-wanted a little sweet http://smiles.dolf.ru/dolf_ru_212.gifTo make up some thing itself dessert - 2-'s percentage kind of sandy cottage cheese Vallillo and there a grated on major terke green apple. Remarkable, will report back I you!
Little doggie!, who already began a diet economic, and let us unusual retseptikami share.
I here is still salad for themselves opened - to-mah-toes cherry tomatoes, leaves spinach the, boiled egg (I I take several quails' instead one cats) and all the-same kind of sandy cottage cheese Vallillo.

Agree with Nelli - vegetables our VSE! On meat, Hi,, even nezhirnom and varenom me not to)

Last edited by Daniel (Apr 2 2013 15:57:09)

Now keep themselves in the form of became very conveniently) exhaustive information throughout in stores sell different salad a mixture) “I don’t, for example, very like a mixture firms White Duch. Remains only bag pour in plate, add sow cherry tomatoes, spice up olive oils, lemon juice, slightly marine of salt a major grinding and a bit spices) Illy, can be add there same purified shrimps) Illy a bit cheese with blue mold and slightly-slightly I or cedar some peanuts
Spharischen, from whom on that fantasies lack)) The main thing, not tank-salads with mayonnaise and sour cream)

These a mixture I, too, love.
On this stage diets, I itself with morning collect the sandbox is polpaketa carnitas a mixture, cherry tomatoes, redisochki, iphoneappsfinder.com., - Perchik, just-we would do a bit-slightly.
And go... I go a host day biting made there)
Still in day then I eat it a jar zernenogo cottage cheese and'm out having a drink a bit milk, but on dinner most go sit on the couch - egg and salad spinner mixture of)

Sign In. Today colleague office-pro yesterday evening, she, too, on this diet. Says came home, has become there is such as cabbage crude, says, gender your nugget had, not'm full, had to thereby water in a large repaired. Starved generalship sleep. In 5 morning Aco from, that evoked the pro egg! Egg the not had! Although could. Poor entire night monkeyed!

Daniel wrote:

let us unusual retseptikami share

I rukkola love, often with it salads do.
At all in salad goes all that there is from vegetables. Options mass: Cucumbers, tomatoes, there, sweet pepper and Vallillo or carats; rukkola, tomatoes, cucumbers with karatom; spinach with than anywhere.
Can be to do make an omelet with a spinach, importantly without butter (now is that nonstick utensils or in the crock-pot, I on all do, itself simply I take once equal 1 the egg).
Still on protasovke can be kvashenuyu and marine such as cabbage. Can be separately, can be mix - very tasty is obtained.
Cottage cheese with bone. A good cottage cheese Vkusnoteevo in high such plastic dumpster. He kind of sandy, colour becomes stronger different from 0 to 5.
Tomatoes can be hiding curd with greenery,, too, tasty.
Cottage cheese mix with chopped porezannym fennel, parsley, red pepper sweet and in tomatoes impose.
And still such cottage cheese I in leaves of the iceberg wrapped it myself and as-wrapped figs did.
On night kefir with cinnamon (helps major). Cinnamon nohat spoon on the glass kefir.

Then I higher wrote there is naval cabbage dried in discs - I its eaten in first week as dessert, when terribly like what any not vegetable.

And still necessarily be. I drink fish fat with omega 3.

Last edited by Alisa (Apr 2 2013 20:27:44)

+1

Alisa
Thank you! As same I've forgotten pro make an omelet with a spinach. I same his simply adore!

http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/blush.gifI must to confess, with Monday'm anew. Something I not thought about its business trip, and there my with all stemming.
Ah now certainly! Me liked! And the result there is!
And you have what successes?

Viki & K
What many run theme! I join you in May, now post, on kashkakh are not lose any particularly http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/girl_cray.gif
I after childbirth lost weight on Protase, for month took almost 10 kg. But now me seems it is difficult his will sit through - vegetables and fruits expensive and think of bad flavours, and here is in season - bodacious http://smiles.dolf.ru/dolf_ru_993.gif

Viki & K wrote:

I must to confess, with Monday'm anew. Something I not thought about its business trip, and there my with all stemming.

A vandal! http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/433.gif

nelin wrote:

Now keep themselves in the form of became very conveniently) exhaustive information throughout in stores sell different salad a mixture) “I don’t, for example, very like a mixture firms White Duch. Remains only bag pour in plate, add sow cherry tomatoes, spice up olive oils, lemon juice, slightly marine of salt a major grinding and a bit spices) Illy, can be add there same purified shrimps) Illy a bit cheese with blue mold and slightly-slightly I or cedar some peanuts
So basicaIly, from whom on that fantasies lack)) The main thing, not tank-salads with mayonnaise and sour cream)

Signature author

http://z-hund.ru nursery "Kingdom most Dogs"

I, too, adore these salad a mixture, leave there walnuts cardiac and a bit cheese Bree her the subtle slices
And up remaking the olive oil + balsamic bite + a bit of honey

Viki & K wrote:

Those a mixture I, too, love.
On this stage diets, I itself with morning collect the sandbox is polpaketa carnitas a mixture, cherry tomatoes, redisochki, iphoneappsfinder.com., - Perchik, just on slightly-slightly.
But also, or walk a host day biting made there)
Still in day then I eat it a jar zernenogo cottage cheese and'm out having a drink a bit milk, but on dinner most go sit on the couch - egg and salad spinner mixture of)

This little for menu on day
I very many in its time smiled pro Protas - his importantly of UAC, that need to these unhappy vegetables (for the most part) and molochkoy (its should be less, than vegetables) least 1,500 heated, if less, then slows exchange substances and goes opposite effect after outs of from diets

Masha
Not know, if this little, what still there is? Me chessslovo comfortable experience so.
Experienced share experience)
That should enter in purchasing ???? ???? on Protasovu (how many posibility to set in hewed)

Viki & K
Here is here I pro Protas smiled, there detail written
http://forum.cosmo.ru/index.php?showtopic=181941
Pitfalls moreover, that need to so in day quote (quote with this same Forum)

"As naest the necessary 1,200-1,500 heated.

For more high girls, think, be appropriate 1,500, I to themselves to deceptive not for, because took for themselves for bounced back 1,200 heated.

That need eat in day (as least):
Egg 80 gr - 110 heated, 8 OK
Cottage cheese zernenyy 200 gr - 208 heated, 10 OK
Kefir / yoghurt reached 5.4% 500 gr - 350 heated, 16 OK
Either in the other variations choked / 's curds / yogurt and camping on D.
Just molochki - 810 gr, 668 heated, 34 OK

Apples (3 Tennessee) 600 gr - 240 heated

760.46 already naeli 908 heated. (But not forget pro vegetables! So. Vegetables need eat not less 1 kg in scope and about 300 heated.

Caloricity vegetables (do, are possible options):
Carrot 100 gr - 34 heated
Cabbage 100 gr - 27 heated
Cucumbers 100 gr - 11 heated
Tomatoes 100 gr - 23 heated
Radish 100 gr - 21 heated
Salad green - 11 heated
Pepper Bulgarian - 27 heated.

I then I eat it every day as least a pound of soil (115 heated), 1 Bulgarian pepper (350 gr, 95 heated), grams 2-3 cucumber (300 gr, 33 heated) - remains naest just 60 heated! This on 100 grams combined carrot, radishes and cabbage. 200 grams combined carrot. Or any other options!

Under this I is, by times six, perhaps, in day, and constantly'm chewing vegetables, if feel, that I have their little goes.

For those, whom at work not very conveniently there is - cruising with a cucumbers, pepper and sometimes carrot its thorough batons, give in a - and voila! All talk, you khrumtish, but under this chthonic not're embarrassing! And still as option - display cherry tomatoes. All of this deal zapivaem kefir and walk forever fed up and satisfied.

DIXI.

Z. L? - 1649. Is in no least not trying to sell its ???? ????, but to see hungry primer adherents of already impossible

Than risks firm on heated

1,200 heated -- this least, covering the main exchange substances human (breath, blood circulation, digestion and camping on D. If man many moves, Hypnotizes sports and the like., to cover the these spending him are required additional heated. If man wants major, then he can to 1,200 heated add less, than connection overcompensate the principal exchange. However below the ceiling on 1,200 heated tumble down cannot be, otherwise organism is beginning to to accept their own measures against "unsound business hunger", namely slow global exchange substances, cut the temperatures bodies, and also receive maintained heated by split own muscle inflammation on fuel.
So that slimming on low-fat diet -- this in any case on any share of slimming at the expense muscular masses -- can be, not only at the expense it, but at the expense it, too,.
Moreover, in "examples slimming", should have clarify one detail: How long man sits on low-fat diet. In the early this process, when organism still not was accustomed to a sharp reduction caloric content food, he indeed is beginning to splitting own fats (muscle, too,, as I already told). However if no empty calories diet it acquires protracted character, then organism fabricating and reduces its energy consumption. Under this any a negligible overstepping this where caloric content here same will go in fat: Organism works in regime austerity and zapasaniya fat on case even greater hunger. After such a breakdown people even more reduce caloricity and incite a new phase of slowdown exchange substances. Or same titanicheskimi effort will hold themselves within 900-1,000 heated, under this get cold, not want move (austerity energy same, fall sick (under limited diet lacks vitamins, minerals and camping on D. And camping on P.) and increasingly would still not can get rid of fat in desired extent.
So the only way out of low-fat "trap" -- this raising caloric content at the expense protein, for fresh vegetables and carbohydrates with low HA. Desirable still add physical burden: Exchange substances they grow rates and contribute to increase muscular masses. At least I emerged with nizkokaloriynym rations precisely so, not recording under this nor grams. © "

+1

And here is I have question. I kefir and for other kislomolochku poorly stand the in large volumes. And here is milk can to drink how many like it or. Normally, that I'm filling in for kefir on milk?

Viki & K
I replaced kefir on milk 0% or 1%, so as itself not very love kislomolochku
Still I have in otstupleniyakh were:
- saw coffee with milk
- apples replaced on oranges / grapefruits
- choked eaten not non-fat, and 17%, but on slightly-slightly, literally 2-3 tonenkikh tallegio with coffee on the morning

Last edited by Masha (Apr 7 2013 23:12:26)

Masha
Thank you!

Viki & K

Not priurochivayte protasa to Monday, even if fell simply continue next day on it, and'll also increase entire a diet on 1 day respectively. Nothing terrible in best that there is no. Sometimes even the benefits :-) And at all if here is want until impossibility of something, then need to take and eat, but quite a bit.

The sandbox is on the whole day race of course.

In the first 2 weeks I on huge bowl salad was always eaten by (a huge expense of volume of - so in salad resisted 1-2 tomato same, 1 cucumber, gender pepper, many zeleni- rukkola or there and kefir) and grams 200 cottage cheese or cheese to 5%.
Milk nonfat can be, I saw and drink.

Still evoked the that can be do something like okroshki (kefir, cucumber, egg and many greenery, and then and goose can be there same) and the gazpacho (tomatoes, cucumber, greens), but this summer well, now chilly for such dishes.

Now I have the second week exit from diets.
Weight continues to fall. Slowly, but is true :-).

+1

Alisa
Thanks for Sharing (support!

Viki & K
As you? I'm holding on!
Huge thank you girls (nellin, say) http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/give_rose.giffor different ideas with retseptikami, to live became more cheerfully.
I here is slimming until not find, and here is ease in the body was incurred http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/greeting.gif

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » The total talker » Some weight-loss group.