Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Increasingly about health » Sterilization continue

Sterilization continue

Posts 1 to 7 of 7

Not has found such themes.
Initially not planned to sterilize dog, but our what and doctor said, that if not plan knitting, then better to sterilize. 've given together just and itself concluded, that that is not a bad idea - puppies we to do not plan, but will reconciled question with studs, purity in House and importantly health dogs on the future.
But not can understand when better this to do. Realized, that there is 3 options:
1. Before the first in heat
2. Immediately after the first in heat
3. After 1 th always (this immediately for themselves been ditched)

Before the first in heat we, Perhaps, already not'll make it on time - have Ule, Marhab actively on the street males and she often "podmyvaetsya", me seems until in heat remained slightly-slightly (us almost six months).
If same to sterilize after the first in heat, then when better? In what age?
And remove only ovaries keeps or the uterus with ovaries some more?

And like would hear from breeders as they belong to sterilization has presented to, that not are planning knitting. I very fear as will pass operation and as will awaken from narcosis and recover (

Last edited by Masha (Apr 12 2013 22:46:00)

Masha

To sterilize better after the first in heat.
Better to remove the uterus + ovaries keeps.

As breeder, I positively am to sterilization.
Need not fear consequences. Now in as a narcosis are used the most Scuds drugs, and in the most minimum doses. No consequences! After operations usually is nominated by antibiotic on 10 days. Plus be.

Masha wrote:

And like would hear from breeders as they belong to sterilization has presented to, that not are planning knitting.

Only positively!
As already was written, remove need to all, and of course in good clinic, not in village, there still make postarinke.

nelin
Chantal
Thank you! And if after the first in heat, then when precisely, in what age? And where better? Have a certain Dr. (in terms of, that find good Dr. in Moscow) or this not complex operation and can be have any (we obsleduemsya and do vaccinations in Zelenograd Administrative Okrug on station on struggle with disease animals)?

Masha wrote:

and if after the first in heat, then when precisely, in what age? And where better?

The first Pitzi is in heat the case in different things age. I anyway inclination is after the second. Our Dr., too, so advised that, because as the first Pitzi is in heat was have grosski in 8 mo. Anyway need to sfotmirovatsya. And if the first Pitzi is in heat closer to year, then can be and after the first in heat.
Of course need to in many clinic. I love Belantu

Chantal
And in Belante surgeon not Podskajite its tried?
We dog svekrov there to Lazarevu aiceee
And still there very the group of the praise like, but he complex operations makes like ((

Masha wrote:

and in Belante surgeon not Podskajite its tried?

Medvedev, Chadin. Call and subscribe on sterelizatsiyu, so feel more comfortable.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Increasingly about health » Sterilization continue