Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Walk

Posts 1 to 20 of 103

Not has found I such themes. I in the last time be all over not little whether we strolls.
We strolls 3 times in day - 2 times on 15 minutes slipping and one times 1-1.5 hours play / walk. This little for bushikov? Sometimes the case, that set off on the whole day and strolls only on slipping (this case somewhere times in week).
And still question - in June set off on liberal scattering until September, there big the assistant, but outside Alternatively gulyat have (very active Extensa movement). Not bored whether will dog sit – on? Or pulling its somewhere in wood gulyat although would several times in week?

Last edited by Masha (May 6 2013 19:44:17)

We strolls almost so same. Among weeks can and less. And here is in Sunday. With 11 morning until 19 the evening. Have us classes early with 12 until 14, then PSR with 15 to 18-30. So that vygulivaemsya mostly in output day

If I all correctly realized, this breed not very dance.Is with heat. Podskajite please, as better organize regime walks?
On the morning understandable, day we are now moving beyond on 20-30 minutes, and the and less, because as feel hot. And here is on the evening. Are now moving beyond in 20 hours. Danku now lack on half an hour of exercise active running performance and still minutes 10-15 purely on inertia. Then child simply is borne and says:
- ? ? Won me here, on grave you can not decide.

http://s019.radikal.ru/i644/1306/23/0988fc27a672t.jpghttp://s52.radikal.ru/i137/1306/17/ceac70323e29t.jpg

All. Nor ball around the, nor plate produced, nor stick. If on the field he me volochet, then home (account for stray on hour before) I'm dragging his I. Danka there, barely moving hoisted and first specifically a saliva, not looking nor on that and nor on whom. Every ten meters Reserve provide. And, only minute they saw house, can slightly ozhivitsya.

Water for walks, often being. Drinks entire bottle.

And on the street just 25-27. I with horror think, that will when run in the 30.

Goes later, when cooler to wear?? But on the field lighting there is no, and in darkness there and not will you play and its feet're going to be breaking forces routinely.

Thank you.

In heat have us all active walk on the morning, but we strolls in 6 morning, here is there 1-1.5 on dew and refreshment need guider.
On the evening sanguine short, in dependence from weather, sentiments and camping on D. Somewhere 40minut-hour. If quite stifling 30 minutes. But then on opportunities exits 3 times in day. Still on so much same. Strolls without water, all homes.
Swim again same, but not in noon and not on blazing. And not you overdo it.
If strongly feel hot homilies water drench under mouse and belly with Pakhom.
When drawn home, wet cool, not sorbet towel wipe down, too, under mouse and belly. This if not cleaned, but usually tat in bath and simply shower opolaskivaemsya.
This if in city of. In a machinist here we, too, actively strolls on the morning in fields, day if want on the street – on, not want in House. On the evening in field on popis, and here is after 22-23 active game on desire, usually it there is.

Viki & K, smachivayu. And hoisted and belly. And sipping, as with access camel. But after all not feel hot still. Not so perishing feel hot, to be and die, and his already get blackouts. I itself heat not stand the.
On the morning we strolls long, although I 1,000% nebulosa and for me this horror-horror. Here is think in vacation try to obital child although would on 7-7.30 am morning.
Homes immediately crawling in bathroom and first to drink, and then be baked under shower.
Swim have us have, and very want.

Stuck exits with him not in 20, and in 22, on hour or so not more. But usually I his'm feeding after walk, and here before tickles. He in 22 as times eats.

Екатерина wrote:

? ? Won me here

We such same, only says Nor this in the entrance, lying down on Cold faience) tiles

On) tiles Danka lies already homes. He same crashes for walks, often with a dustbuster, but lack his on such weather on half an hour of exercise. Then all, gasoline Seimyniskeliai, a spark plummeting has, hoisted buckled, an enormous belly on grass, language have spread and has stopped for.

Екатерина wrote:

Viki & K, smachivayu. And hoisted and belly. And sipping, as with access camel. But after all not feel hot still. Not so perishing feel hot, to be and die, and his already get blackouts. I itself heat not stand the.
On the morning we strolls long, although I 1,000% nebulosa and for me this horror-horror. Here is think in vacation try to obital child although would on 7-7.30 am morning.
Homes immediately crawling in bathroom and first to drink, and then be baked under shower.
Swim have us have, and very want.

Stuck exits with him not in 20, and in 22, on hour or so not more. But usually I his'm feeding after walk, and here before tickles. He in 22 as times eats.

Not need to his feed before walk, you same actively are going gulyat.
Believe me, nothing terrible not will happen if he have something to eat in 23 or even later.

Believe! Here is'll be earning the last teaching and imbabers experiments. Ah, hold on, Danka! For three weeks we need to with steeply reverse neural regime!

Nothing not understand, and 1947 and Flush, come on, but larger and older and thicker. And Bern and all the. And strolls normal, but no one here is directly in dying not falls nor on grass nor on gender. And on hour-and a half moving from homes water with a not being.
You walk around with dog, see, that from-for heat, effort and etc. Dog is beginning to breathe hard. Why continue to burden?
Why not give draw comfort from?
Priuchite to team: Stop sign, ?????, calm down and camping on D. On choice.
This Vasha measure responsibility for dog. Have calmed down, came in sense of, still play Settlers.
Walk this is not only games begin without wowed. Incidentally, rapid fatigue, this figure weak natrenirovannosti.
The best play around on magnifying nordic walking rapid you will.
There is kardiouprazhneniya. And for this not need rooms, coaches and crooning. There is you, there is dog and there is the road, better on the forest, better with different equalize different surfaces (filled, sand, the grasses, land and problem) One a good pace of this your rapid step. Yes hard, but taught on quietly and themselves and dog you nice business and itself and dog.

And Danka in shadow not tries to leave? Me the clear with early childhood astonished those, that with sun would leave in shadow. A small, and such the intelligent was!
In the past year have us fever began in April, and ended in September. But this did not prevent our not exploring. Have walked three times in day, as usually. Of course taking water with a for drinking. And when was quite a strong fever, then day I prikhvatyvala still and Pulver (obryzgivat dog), or simply pored water over Sean water, copiously smachivaya head and back.

Viki & K, no one ganged his not, Dick and Harry seems, of course. He is borne himself and lies, how many him need to. Seeks to withdraw in shadow, but on the field with it, that--oh.

you walk around with dog, see, that from-for heat, effort and etc. Dog is beginning to breathe hard. Why continue to burden?
Why not give draw comfort from?

Because he not abating. If steal all toys he to to other, will Caribbean for that balls down here. His still cannot be force lie, if he this not wants.

All deal in is, that Danka still not keeps managing walk. He is carried. Simply Walk near him it is no fun. We walk rapid step on the road, 'Arry, to bears get shaved down and learning walk on tight leash. Walk three km.
But, because he turbovenik, this nordic walking turns into running with obstacles. His need from all American pull, he but fluff, runs round for doves, for with broom handles janitors', whips out from piles of debris stick. Exactly goes only when already he'll have to try on the field, and back we return not immediately home, and on large circle. Then, tired, he quietly don't got no balls near.

Catherine
They all turboveniki. Need to hooking, parties’smart they not are born. You training pursue your business?
Not know nor one calm schenka in principle, and perishing entlebukherov those more.
Ganged not do you race, but and in a timely not trying to comfort. Shackling schenka need to, this accurately.
System training facilities wears lasting the intelligent character.
And coaching received are interfaced with training.
Can be to do two in one.

Viki & K, here is what different have all experience. And I know many absolutely smoothly run puppies. And all owners dogs (from labrikov until French our), with whom we speak, in one voice say - my God, what neuemnyy!

We doing that, but passed only five occupational, although and this outcome already visible.

Pull over schenka need to, this accurately.

As? Cutting an his on grass hardly? Spinning to tree? We strolls on the other half of field, away from the entire companies. It runs only with its ball, there not climbs. But if I toy take away, he bullet flies to other, for that balls down here. Play. Let’s take on ceasing - is tearing until wheezing, right here.
He same now, as teenager. Any team against his desires - in bayonets. Loosing his temper. Today not has derailed many play with kangaroo on sneeze, lashed out at a me. Now lies, he licks his my podrannuyu hand. We today and are gone with the streets on half an hour of exercise before, because he themselves ugly led.
In short, morning short - the othalanga under tail, in 12 have us attractive opportunity, and on the evening stuck to withdraw his later before, when the sun leaves. Let's see.

Last edited by Екатерина (Jun 4 2013 09:07:54)

Екатерина wrote:

A I know many absolutely smoothly run puppies. And all owners dogs (from labrikov until French our)

Cach, I after all you not'll surprise, if I’d say, that have us have all here entliki :crazyfun:. And have majority (except units) they neuemnye, concrete turboveniki. This such a breed, wait from it another futile. Especially in a young age.

Have us in the yard our protecting can play normally only with itself such - Dori (to exist, entlik), all the rest - srubayutsya at the second range. Ah that OK to do.

And Olga correctly says - Gotta try to placate. Simply every this makes in its own way. Check with its an - he, knowing precisely Danku, you can suggest the the right actions.

Last edited by stasyun (Jun 4 2013 09:26:52)

+1

stasyun, not surprise. On today had big list issues, through half an hour of exercise d ask.
Danka stopped play with dogs a month ago. At all. With any. Even with those, with whom gladly hauling around. Now only people, balls and stick. Precisely in such a order. On the field restricted for to all bundle of, then ball around the - its, if ball around the was removed - then he neck to the rest of the to the dogs and is carried on their balls down here. If and there a bummer, ah not took they today toys or decisional laziness hurl, will find and pulls stick.
Frankly, until as his stop mind not'll do my. Wasn that link all 4 hoisted and tape to tree. D today torture Handler as his assailant.

And on the heat all, too, most, but behind in half an hour of exercise, he then himself plops down and says - all.

Екатерина wrote:

How? Cutting an his on grass hardly? Spinning to tree? We strolls on the other half of field, away from the entire companies. He is carried only with its ball, there not climbs. But if I toy take away, he bullet flies to other, for that balls down here. Play. Let’s take on ceasing - is tearing until wheezing, right here.

I not understand, the Young dog, energy trolley, its to be thrown off, bioinformational abilities as, at home on Maastricht ceiling or on the street turbovenikom. I personally prefer the second. And sobsno why sobakuna the street shackling? Here is if would is a master a launched, then I the first would khozu on hat gave. And so dog itself themselves regulates, or her couples, prokakaetsya and actually perceived by voters.
Ah it god, for moreover and street http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Girl/85.gif

Catherine
Of course, him need to vybesitsya, bounce energy. Tired when same he is beginning to gradually. Need simply look carefully - here is already neck not so liter V8 up front, and, you shillyshallier is beginning to, here is ball around the put an and tries to catch its breath. And precisely on such a moment and need to powerful brake on, give recreation. Yes and dog handlers recommend toy to occupy not then, when him she already got, and in point that until still interesting. T. E., me sometime, here need to the brink of seek - 'm getting a little tired, to in every just a little bit out - all, toy hide and'll home, long'll. We at all intervalno Las - poured, vybesilis, play Settlers. Then ball around the hide and team "sit", "lie", "near." Are you out of breath - on you again ball around the, running further.

+1

Catherine
Your dog everything she said, six months! Ah's freaking out child on the street, so this same well, energy its to spill the and muscle pumps natural way, not running on overall path. You that scares? That he life-support avidly? So this have dogs such a system "air-conditioning", and if you suddenly consider that ?????, then simply beret dog on about ceasing and let he modicum light show, huh makes, you his hostess and he should you remain obedient to. Simply need start with very small intervals, took on ceasing, calmed, as only dog realized, that nothing in this terrible there is no, you its're releasing, then intervals become more, but this not tickles for one times and for ten perhaps, too,. But if dog until crack is tearing with defence wakes up aggressivity, means all she has normal and there is no have dogs obmorochnogo fortune. I at all defiantly I put it right ball around the in pocket, in end dog near goes and under this avidly looks in eyes, of course on the early such as on rear paws around. And at all turboveniki swirl as to after two years somewhere, there is no they still turboveniki, but they the hugely feel his owner and able will stop when need http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllSML/609.gif

+1

Daniel wrote:

We at all intervalno Las - poured, vybesilis, play Settlers. Then ball around the hide and team "sit", "lie", "near." Are you out of breath - on you again ball around the, running further.

http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/108.gif
Until I wrote its message, already all for me wrote)