Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Increasingly about beef » Yumbers ????

Yumbers ????

Posts 1 to 11 of 11

Has found in 120 many different recipes some treats for-cookies as do very, and here is how in the oven dry sooner pig wits not has found. Now for sample has put pig whistles in spirit on convection currents under 160 degree. Not know that tickles

Through hour turned it over for on 100 degrees and still hours 5 was blow-drying my. Ostudila and marked in the freezer. The little dog very liked. Now, if Ukrainian Engineering Pedagogics Academy need to in cell send, enough open the freezer and he without invited neck on place) was blow-drying my the easy for dressir entire night under 50 degrees with convection currents, ochen exasperated. Want to 400 liver

Last edited by Tan4ik (May 16 2013 18:47:29)

Pechenka- this our all of!
I do immediately many, on 2 weeks occupational, on go container hopping-and in the freezer

Алла wrote:

pechenka- this our all!
I do immediately many, on 2 weeks occupational, on go container hopping-and in the freezer

But as commit? On higher described prescription?

Алла wrote:

pechenka- this our all!

Oops, and can be in more details. What better a chicken, beef, a pork? :confused: you its cooking and how long or crude or tumble dryer and under what temperature, and what the size of the pieces of http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/mail1.gif

Last edited by Tan4ik (May 16 2013 23:11:52)

I not beat myself up. I take liver down here (, and is best or svinnaya- what slice of more likes, without leaf (. A chicken tried, sorry for the details http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/blush.gif- event with it bears) and can weld it in the crock-pot 1.5-2 hours (though what morsel is multi on 5 are unaware), then, I'm cutting on pieces of 1-by-1 centimeters (roughly) and on night leave. That would both dry slightly. Then on go container hopping and in the freezer. Dog eats with gusto. Before've tried by the rules boil-dry sooner-natirat- not matter. Long chews, but on training and breeding this poorly, need to, that would thermometre. And take the bait. And behaved for a piece of everywhere (neighboring dogs, too, suited sniff). At all I have Nor works well for choked and liver down here, cheese many on training and breeding PSR not will you give (software), and pechenka- for unlovely soul. Dog Yumbers eat, but only homes. On chessboard of not podkhodyat- ignores their. So that have hold of us with that-- the liver, the liver and still times the liver http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllSML/297.gif(ah. Sometimes - Weenie the case, when fear liver not ?????)

+1

Alla
And we so do http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/110.gif, on liver down here dogs work right on, have our even choked not so well goes. Although Nafka works on toy, but this an ideal option, camping on K. There is no food burden, after all all animals after food lie.

Алла wrote:

can weld it in the crock-pot 1.5-2 hours

In regime trying or soup? I have multivarka BRAND 502 on 5 affairs And for liver not long? She not It is crumbling then?

Marousia-Nafusya.
We, too, on toy are working. But on early tone not will you play. Here is on PSS- first yummy (until I aaao dog fed, that would not would leave and loudly continually barked), then plaything: Ring or kanat- that would played not one. And with man
Tan4ik.
In regime soup. The liver not It is crumbling, turned the opposite way, slightly's coarse. In the hands of conveniently then keep: Not It is crumbling, not plazmy (as choked)

Marousia-Nafusya

after all all animals after food lie.

Not, said would this who-thread my turboveniku.

Pardon for offtop.

Alla
Thank you!

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Increasingly about beef » Yumbers ????