Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Cough.

Posts 1 to 20 of 77

Here is not know, running me in a clinic, until morning can wait or usual deal.
Us 2 month with small, at home 5 th day. Had a host day periodically coughs, if burp out of this one something wants. Temperatures normal, appetite an excellent. Pro activity doubt, camping on K. Compare not with than. Read on site - like, bushiki if not sleep, then kolbasyatsya not childishly. Have us such periods, too, accented, but, me seems, must be more often.
In a clinic ekhab'm a little afraid, camping on K. There is no 3 th vaccinations. And on house fear, that attend someone not enough competent.
Until await the your answers, 've been monitoring it situation with clinics and vyezdnymi doctors than.

http://video.yandex.ru/users/akoma2/view/1/

(Video before not attached these, until refers, then different motives).

And even any that bump on strong pasterns've located, somewhere centimeters in diameter. Oops, moms do!

Oops, literature (“I don’t it looked, that she not coughs, and retches or this gagging you impulses..... Witness in hypothalamus nothing there is no? Nothing to swallow could not? I would all ??? to a doctor. Not know, Belanta close? The good s patients. And still, on my view, activity there is no (

Last edited by JakIv (May 15 2013 19:28:19)

JakIvSo they not in Moscow, judging by around the. Until Belanty far them.
And a bump on strong pasterns not can from vaccinations be? And the such perhaps and this not frightening.
With cough I would all ??? with vet she met. About incompetence witness themselves plus intuition tell pollsters. No one same not force you fulfill his recommendations in case if you seem something not so.

Unambiguously needs the vet seem!

say, they in Ekatere!
akoma, spishites / call ahead with nell, it must know infru about vetvrachakh Ekatera

Alisa wrote:

So they not in Moscow

Not knew (am asking forgiveness (but seems because, Akomy there is no on Forum-solve question. Waiting for only positive results.

Still here is on pesike there is line with proven the regularly - on Ekaterinburgu, too, there is http://pesiq.ru/forum/showthread.php?t=2096

Nothing terrible, usual catches lung.
Analysis blood overall and biochemistry. Rentger for affirming diagnosis. 10 days kolim amoksoil (antibiotics) and 5 days be - imunofan ([dubiously]thanks Chantal) + pay. (In appointing unintelligible), simultaneously with this adding in food 2 times in day on laktobifadol (gender tea phytosterols) and vittri-1 (1 spot made up),, too, 10 days. Also are posing the saucer with otrkharkivayuschim means to children advised Doctor mom (but he not sells in Russia) flushed took lazolvan.
2 days runs round a half-ass Dragon, then cough have us has passed quite.

We 4 th on May [from kennel 8 th kashlinula couple of times, with 9 th even more, s9- on 10 entire night. 10 car where in a clinic, medicating. Now like all passed. The third vaccinations not was, but and alternatives, too,.
Apparently you health lot more times only now translated.

Last edited by ncux199rus (May 15 2013 20:57:02)

akoma
Ah in a clinic need to
Would, simply schenka with hands not of letting or in transit.
Pro that bump not't worry, this likely after vaccinations a bump.
Try on temperatures, until 39silno worry not worth
In any case if cough and makrota, then need to imunofan in withers and amoksitsilin vypisan.Mozhet you tell

On the morning d call a doctor, which me Lena, Shonina mother advised, we both in Yekaterinburg. Stuck his on house trigger. If not tickles, d call in clinics with good recommendations, in camping on CHAMPION The contestant, that say advised.
Had with half an hour of exercise ponosilas and pobesilas as the real buschechka, and now again he's sleeping. And until these half an hour of exercise, too, be sleeping it off long-long. Hope, that I have simply paranoia novice sobakovladeltsa.

ШАНТАЛЬ wrote:

akoma

Pro that bump not't worry, this likely after vaccinations a bump.

And that, second Nebezyzvestnyy in withers place? If so, it seems.

akoma wrote:

A that, second Nebezyzvestnyy in withers place? If so, it seems.

That means second?
Vaccinations make only in withers, and only konovaly totally do in thigh. Not d into in the details, but so not make.
You when going to do Nebezyzvestnyy, watch that would have made only in withers.

akoma wrote:

had with half an hour of exercise ponosilas and pobesilas as the real buschechka, and now again he's sleeping. And until these half an hour of exercise, too, be sleeping it off long-long. Hope, that I have simply paranoia novice sobakovladeltsa.

Yes you have paranoia, puppies in such a age many sleep

Hi,, ah even not conceived, far vaccinations place! I OK inexperienced even!

Khotbyparanoyya-khotbyparanoyya-khotbyparanoyya.

akoma wrote:

My company reimburses me, ah even not conceived, far vaccinations place! I OK inexperienced even!

Khotbyparanoyya-khotbyparanoyya-khotbyparanoyya.

Don to recommended doctors. The timely treatment better let it work-let it work-let it work.

Alisa wrote:

Since cough I would all ??? with vet she met.

This of course always not surplus, but I have assumption, that have the baby's simply the grasses somewhere in toothache stuck, that it en balade working hard room as punishment for pinching.

ШАНТАЛЬ wrote:

pro that bump not't worry, this likely after vaccinations a bump.

Ah and a-tikit-a! Well would so!

ШАНТАЛЬ wrote:

try on temperatures, until 39silno worry not worth

Temperatures normal (38,1), appetite an excellent, runs round, plays - so that all, as me seems, well.

akoma wrote:

had with half an hour of exercise ponosilas and pobesilas as the real buschechka, and now again he's sleeping. And until these half an hour of exercise, too, be sleeping it off long-long.

Of course! She same - child, they all in this age many sleep.

With morning watch. On that bump not beat myself up, indeed, very it seems on Nebezyzvestnyy. Pokashlivaem much less, but bdyu, of course. Decided ??? until not concerned about. But on low start.

akoma wrote:

She decided ??? until not concerned about. But on low start

Here is and correctly. Communication with doctors than - this, too, in some least stress.
Manager:, if "cough" not disappear, and contrary will become develop, then - to a doctor!

Have Seany in childhood as something little wennet from Tit-Bitovskoy pits of in your breath engulfed. Under world was beginning rattle before, the gurgling sound. Through week all passed, cachaca! http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/cool.gif

akoma

As literature had themselves feels?

Thanks to, coughs significantly less, but there is even. T. K. The dynamics positive, simply watch.

Apparently, terminally quite there, yet on the new place and helps us to forge be one-sided in the new House - today in ultimativnoy form declared, that on kitchen not can be freely-hanging towels. And no flowers on boxes! Else until suits.