Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Cough.

Posts 21 to 40 of 77

So here is.
Increasingly-??? I not really paranoid.
Today with morning presented was not to know - leisurely, from food refused. Temperatures - Duma set 6.6. Summoned doctor on house (Lena, s patients Ajbolit, where dedicated). Doctor confirmed possible catches go quietly. Have made the drip with gamavitom, askorbinkoy and even than something (unintelligible), set tsikloferon, tsefatol, took blood on analysis. Now on roentgenogram'll need it to transport, doctor agreed, to us there without waiting lists missed.
Doctor closely met between ministries ncux199rus (incidentally, as you better to call, can, name of you say.

D on least revenues news here otpisyvatsya.

akoma
Are a recovering alcoholic! Now weather warm, so spying on air-conditioned and fans. And still are looking, to on be tile long not first. Have us all puppies norovili summer in bath weakened on) tile.

akoma wrote:

Today with morning presented was not to know - leisurely, from food refused. Temperatures - Duma set 6.6.

Uffda, are a recovering alcoholic! Try enter the reception to the very Isaykinu.

Viki & K wrote:

Now weather warm, so spying on air-conditioned and fans.

Olja, this you have in Moscow she warm. And have us - the coldness selling. Yesterday on the evening was + 2 with sorbet pulled. But with such weather catch a cold, too, easily.

Have returned with X-rays,. Bilateral bronkhopnevmoniya.
Drugs bought, now'll-- I'll write up graph with timetable injections of-candelsticks-tablets, and forward.

Nell wrote:

uffda, are a recovering alcoholic! Try enter the reception to the very Isaykinu.

Olja, this you have in Moscow she warm. And have us - the coldness selling. Yesterday on the evening was + 2 with sorbet pulled. But with such weather catch a cold, too, easily.

Nichese you have weather!

akoma wrote:

bilateral bronkhopnevmoniya

Get well soon, had! http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/186.gif

Alexander, get well soon!

akoma
Want Shkode quickly's gonna be okay!

Of our protection, get well soon. In next time immediately exhorts a doctor. There would and worked out in Pernod that general, stuck or that any another. And the and facebook.
Have us diagnosis proved I feel safer. A simple catches.

Have us today better idea. Yesterday something the entire day lay in and khripela, I she feared, that treatment not helps. Candles temperatures almost not get knocked down. Truth, chaos subsides temperatures until 103 degrees - she immediately to bowl. Frozen Cocktails - sacred!
Today Aco other man - churchgoers, toys mocks, podkhuliganivaet. Ah and eats boys as the real, in faithfully. Truth, increasingly time coughs and breath very raspy. The desk staff was doctor, the drip ticked, taking injections-pills on plan. Tomorrow even drip.
In general, today already not frightening, we on right path. Of course, gonna see treatment until the end of, even when will seem already healthy.

akoma wrote:

Nu and eats boys as the real, in faithfully.

And how many grams now eats up had for feeding?

Somewhere between 40 and 45-defective. I have simply jigger a, so that not so accurately, as on Scale.. After every feed - double’calling on subject second trawling have bowls. Even with temperature eaten about 20gr. Fear, will grow - not feed.

akoma
Get well soon! http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/give_rose.gif

akoma

Get well soon! --

akoma wrote:

Wu us today better idea

Ah, and funny, you feel better soon)

akoma
Get well soon!

akoma wrote:

saying, will grow - not feed.

Appetite have entlebukherov always on perform well, me personally panic covers, if suddenly someone poorly sleeps. This clear signal, that something not so. :)
But problems as feed there is no, with them have us and Bern became there is gladly, and before vyplyasyvali, could for weeks not there is. Here is where horror the, and this not the problem)

Viki & K wrote:

me personally panic covers, if suddenly someone poorly sleeps. This clear signal, that something not so.

I was signing up for under every word! All stivkiny disease started precisely with this (NOT eats - can be already immediately move in veterinarku (

Ah flamboyant me and was very confusing to the, that appetite truly diabolical, always increasingly was always eaten by and asked, will be whether, even. And a thermometer in his behind it us building castles as ? II blow over - were suspicions, that too sanguine. But 38 always was.

akoma wrote:

appetite truly diabolical, always increasingly was always eaten by and asked, will be whether, even. And a thermometer in his behind it us building castles as ? II blow over - were suspicions, that too sanguine. But 38 always was

Here is and me this embarrassed the http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/49.gif
Sasha, as your treatment ???? As had, revived?

Apparently, we launched dog. Yesterday with morning make more active was. Can, even weather young’s bleak - some gloomily on the street and it's drizzling. Interestingly, dogs on weather react?
All appointments have. The main our the medicine - Tsefabol (taking injections), plus pills-ATC code R02AB03-infusion sleepers. Even times in day kolim Tsikloferon, this type of interferon. On the evening doctor attend the drip questioning.
Cough. Give me, like, less. Breath, like, cleaner.