Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Up journey with dog and without » Up journey with dog and without (regulation to application of)

Up journey with dog and without (regulation to application of)

Posts 1 to 20 of 25

On fact not only to application of, but and to negotiable. Very want, to experienced travelers, too, experienta its experience, advice. Very hope, that theme you interested in the marriage you not postesnyaetes ask questions, even if you they seem "foolish") In issue "travel there is no little things and unnecessary things - all use to anyone.

Now I'll post content, which in thereafter d gradually fill in. D share with you as its experience, so and information, podcherpnutoy from different sources.

Initially it is worth noting, that primary progressive precisely "up journey", and what you are planning to go in this journey with its, table only adds several moments, but not changes the crux of the.

So, what themes I plan view.

Choice countries for travel

Language

Visa

Transport until countries travel (air, OK / Afghan, ferry, team bus, own car)

The necessary documents (in including on children, on dogs, on machine)

Insurance

Money and maps

Progress largest

Movement within countries travel (air, OK / Afghan, team bus, own or rented car, bicycle, public transport (team bus, tram, subway, Hauptstrasse), taxi, on foot)

The deployment (the hotel, apartments, cottage, camping and camping on P.)

The Internet and the link

Nutrition in journey

Plans for pet

Attractions

?

Beate-French fries

Baggage and clothing in traveling

Technique and plans for travel (photo camera, navigator, maps, audiogidy and camping on D.)

If you have desire to discuss still any themes not-hesitate to.

Last edited by stasyun (Jun 14 2013 10:19:59)

+2

A golden theme! , too, is ready to go knowledge and hear advice)

Tanja, super theme! Brilliant!

stasyun wrote:

Now I'll post content, which in thereafter d gradually fill in.

Tanya, you thought that whether read) Zdorovo! A direct appointment vidoiskatelya!! Very badly and important theme! http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/109.gif

stasyun
Tanya, very actual theme!

I very hope, that you, too, feasible contribution fill)
And I have's busted staff on computer, okay, so that until not can write (but hope, soon problem choose. And the with's go. Cell phones many not bird)

Choice countries for travel

Immediately want be noted, that this only my opinion. And it not necessarily is truth)

So, start.

Have someone with childhood there is dream, for example, to visit Paris. And man all their aspirations direction on implementation of its dreams.
But on fact, most often we selecting country for travel-having heard narratives known and having looked beautiful photos from their travel. And, Perhaps, this correctly. That is called, from first tailored.

But can be and very choose. And do this simply.

A huge number of forums offers you opportunity to familiarize themselves with narratives travelers and watch photo. There is opportunity ask questions. And even sometimes obtain on them answers) One from most popular such resources http://forum.awd.ru/ (I not slukavlyu, if I’d say, that this is the most a steep forum on Thailand on all Russian staff space), but and on other countries very many information (for example, I already which year oblizyvayus on Norway, reading narratives and viewing there photo :crazyfun:)

Very many perform forums, where can be find guru on specific country. For example, first time these are made by going in Czech Republic-I has found forum http://talusha.3bb.ru/, where the user The tree even helps the suffering draft trails, to all have time and watch, but and to this was realistically interestingly.

There is forums have, specializing, for example, on traveling on auto. This, too, specificity a certain and many interesting facts, and sometimes and submarine of stones. For example, http://www.vagante.ru/ about Nalanda on machine on Europe.

I listed several sites, whom'm using itself. But propose a you, too, share references.

And to watch photos, can be and simply go on site http://maps.google.com/, of incorporating option "Photos of" and watch photo seats, which you zainteresovali.
Or same go on sites carte specific countries. For example, map Czech Republic http://mapy.cz/ 1425, too, can be include option photo and watch.

Can be revere journal geo or National Geographic.

Still can be revere printable - their long number of. The most populyarnye- Lonely Planet, Dorling Kingdoms, Afisha, Polyglot (person), Around the of light, Thomas Cook, Le Vermentino Fyute, orange guide, Window in the world and many other good series guidebooks. Any of them more colorful, any are rife information about how-where food and where to live, any more detail tell about history countries and their attractions. On any taste of and color.

There is also sites-printable. For example, Go to. Or Visit.
T. E. In the reference on site is obtained simple writing "visit" + "country." For example, http://www.visitnorway.com/
Or http://www.inyourpocket.com/. Wheel download and print out printable-the skinny on specific city. Or download in your mobile.

Generally to enumerate can be endlessly. But in end choice the average (I not I take sovershenneyshuyu sounding) such is (on card. Dopolnyayte - proapdeychu post):

1. Russia and former countries the USSR.
There is seats as and for cognitive tourism, so and for "potyulenit"
Plyusy- native language (ah almost everywhere :flirt:), a huge number of unique attractions and natural beauty
Minusy- nasty roads on greater parts of territory countries, there is no sensations security, in view big Tiananmen countries-relatively expensive ways get (for example, on Baikal to worth more expensive, than in many cities Europe), often low service or the absence of inadequate to, and for a good service structural over-prices. Within specificity of of our Forum-the problem travel with home cannot reverse it, if only not to live "savages."

Personally we can have on Russia only within one-day excursions and walks on Moskovskaya Oblast ', Russia (farmstead, reserves parks). Ah and, of course, recreation on nature. But as something until are not prepared travel on long drives distances. T. E. Touring on the cheap, camping on K. Precisely in our country works saying, that well cheaply not case. But and spend piggish money for often not very a good service and kachestvo- neokhoto. Perhaps, this and not patriotic of you, but I hope, that over time level of tourism all OK surge, that will allow us watch all beauty countries our vast. And possibly still and works moment, that here we can to go in any moment, always plenty of time for that. Perhaps, we are wrong.

2. Europe.
Pros-many interesting attractions, which there is no have us (for example, Catholic Tishkevich), the relative proximity to us, compactness, interesting food, tasty wine (yes-yes, we love refresh and drinks), the price-the quality of in very good proportion, often all intuitively understandable (many signpost, information-related travel bureau), dobrozichlivі people-ready to help (not always and not everywhere, but in most part its), in some countries high level of security, most countries pet-friendly (hotels, restaurants and anything.
Cons-difference in mentality from of our (that can lead as to kurezam, but and to problems), (roads and parking, very stringent policemen and huge penalties for violations traffic violation, whole many countries in view twin origins of cultures, in a number of countries with enormous number of emigrants -povyshennyy level of crime.

She Good as for intellectual tourism (the entire central, northern, eastern and Western Europe), so and for sea greyanya Trunk and nichegonidelanya (southern Europe and Turkey (yes-yes, she-Europe.

For us Europe all OK -intellektualnaya dimension. And even if we all OK we get there until southern the coast, dimension will precisely watch attractions. The only minus travel here with pitomtsem- not in all attractions broadcast.

3. Scandinavia + Iceland + Britain (sorry, that'm merging, but under vary so much cultures-else all it seems)
The same Europe, only more expensive) And in respect baggage pets more demands

4. Southeast Asia.
Ah here I will biased. Love twenty minutes from everything you nezhnoyu love)
Pros-@-@ plagued economies as nutrition, so and location (yes and at all just what can be), most ancient culture, sea-oceans, natural beauty, exotic fruits / vegetables and it. Ah and simply full unlike us, that me attracts.
Cons-problematic there to ride with, table in mind many causes, very long and far get, again same the difference in’dominant mindset and cultures can be critical (and very strongly critical), fever and heightened humidity, bad roads (more precisely their absence), sometimes unhygienic heightened.

5. Separately shall put Japan.
My "Blue dream."
Unlike rest countries Asia-not cheap.

6. Africa and East.
Here with autonomous space travel a bit a little hard to do in view often dangerous environment. Yes and with logistics can be problems. Yes and in some countries presence freiberufliche in as a svobodnorazgulivayuschey individual-not welcome extremely. Ah and desire to every local population capitalize tourist on couple of-top three dollars. But different Sea, and what to graze there in this Sea!
For example, me the hugely likes South Africa -There's, l?vely parks and reserves, but machine gun rifles I until not acquired, and without him there often to do nothing to acquire (joke. But as the saying goes, in each joke there is the share of jokes).

7. America South + Mexico, Cuba, hidden just
Brothers in reintroduce reason)
Pros-most ancient culture (Incas, Aztecs have), that is an awesome nature ,-plagued economies (Cuba is so apparently driving), girls-many women, ocean,... Exotic.
Cons-again same very long fly, and often call not inexpensive, feel hot, white gringo sometimes dangerously walk around (especially alone), tried to Americans northern (dollars here not the most the best currency), again same problems with roads, not knowledge English in most part its (incidentally, it is time teach Spanish)

I would very wanted to there, watch doctoral, ancient cities. Reaches- to ancient culture. Say, sensations like wing nuts. But until raze.

8. America North -SShA and Canada.
Know, me always seemed, ah that there in this the US, what we have themselves not saw) I exaggerate, of course, but until recently something as something and not was special desires there to go. But a reports, finished another site migration excercise photographs, I ponyala- that this country, too, need to to visit.
Plus-ah for me, this that most of them shprekhayut on-anglais (that simplifies process communication, many interesting attractions (especially natural. One Niagara the waterfall that Context), the relative-plagued economies (not everywhere and not always, truth), excellent roads
Minus-again same far, yes and itself country bolshaya- for 2 weeks not damn room to maneuver. Other cons something until not it would turn into)

9. Australia and New Zealand
Even and not know, that say about this direction. Smiled narratives, but me not availability of, more accurately-not fulsome until desires there for Ban to go. Curious to far

There is, of course, still NSDC Secretary and Maldivy- they are worth detached, camping on K. With my point zreniya- indefensible care about. Although all relatively in this world. Smiled sheets, where people for well rates money organized there itself vacation. But us until there not pulling. But photos made there AWN2 / workspace6 colorful.

Ah as something so in sketched.

But of course same, choose you and only you)

Last edited by stasyun (Jun 13 2013 22:05:46)

+3

stasyun
Tanja! Super! Such work has) Sea informatsiii
Once me met Elisabeth to visit on Lake Baikal. Me was just 11 years, but this the beauty remember as now. Or, a coniferous wood, behind water in the lake. And what there twilight of! This something impossible! Huge was orange the sun sets over lake. Very want there to return. More beautiful seats I not seen.

stasyun
Many run work! I in this topic d frequent guest with its "divannym tourism")
Thank you!

nelin wrote:

Lagaan me met Elisabeth to visit on Lake Baikal. Me was just 11 years, but this the beauty remember as now. Or, a coniferous wood, behind water in the lake. And what there twilight of! This something impossible! Huge was orange the sun sets over lake. Very want there to return. More beautiful seats I not seen.

Yes, the Nel. I, too, believe Baikal slightly whether not the most the beautiful place on earth) But there to go on auto even 4000m2 as well as 5,000 kilometers in one end. And we until raze not hesitate To. Although very want.

Viki & K wrote:

I in this topic d frequent guest with its "divannym tourism")

Olja, I think you more like theme, where not simply will take-as travel, namely will we have uploaded narratives travelers.

Incidentally, I propose a create recognized subsection "Our puteshestviya- with cannot reverse it and without". There can be will and putting individual narratives about our Nalanda. Simply, for example, not all can to read our subject about Petke, yes and over time posts with narratives can gotten lost. And here can be recognized putting individual themes with narratives and photo. And also can be create themes, type "Planiruem journey in Finland on evening 2014" (Olya- Shulakovnaas times are planning). And in this topic can be discuss and route, and will share feedbacks go about hotels, restaurants, advise attractions, osbudit especially traffic violation and rules baggage pets. Think, will be very amply and helpful. That you say?

And with his hand I can there porazmeschat photo from our previous travel -vdrug whom that interested in)

Last edited by stasyun (Jun 14 2013 10:18:58)

stasyun wrote:

"Our puteshestviya- with cannot reverse it and without"

http://smiles.dolf.ru/dolf_ru_993.gifThis is very nat!

stasyun wrote:

I can there porazmeschat photo from our previous travel

Tanja, you us simply spoil!

stasyun
Tanja, ah what same you good girl! http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllSML/297.gifThis kind work enacted!

stasyun wrote:

A also can be create themes, type "Planiruem journey in Finland on evening 2014" (Olja-Shulakovna as times are planning). And in this topic can be discuss and route, and will share feedbacks go about hotels, restaurants, advise attractions, osbudit especially traffic violation and rules baggage pets. Think, will be very amply and helpful. That you say?

I I’d say - YES! As man, already not the first evening otmechayuschiy in Finland and with experience trip there with dog, will talk all, that know! This very helpful, camping on K. In search of the necessary information on the vastness of the internet moves away mass forces and would still come mistakes and spent alone time and nerves.
Tanya made them, still times respekt for such a achieve escape temku!

stasyun wrote:

I, too, believe Baikal slightly whether not the most the beautiful place on earth) But there to go on auto even 4000m2 as well as 5,000 kilometers in one end. And we until raze not hesitate To. Although very want.

And I here is on Kamchatka dream) Wu us partner made there come from, such pictures brings another, is breathtaking!

stasyun
"Our travel - with cannot reverse it and without" - was would remarkable, camping on K. I before idea with Finlyadiey as times's been poking on Forum in search of photo from snowy countries) How it turned out Daniel)

I very is happy, that you favor this subject. As states - "importantly start")

Daniel wrote:

A I here is on Kamchatka dream

Light, I even prikidyvala already on route. But as something not request.

P. S. Now are gonna knock in door to Adminam Forum, to daddy created)

Continue conversation.
I should complement list still one theme, which me like as already and not have principles in view experience, but many very is important. And most often is the most the main barrier for journey on their own abroad.

bolshoy.A more precisely-knowledge / neznakomye foreign language.

Us with childhood vdalblivali in head, that need to teach English language, camping on K. He is international.
Honestly can say-bullshit :crazy:

Na-a-ah, I agree, that sometimes even very conveniently, BUT. Very many countries, where English language maloispolzuem or same iskoverkan local residents so, that even we with its Patois their not understand. The second case-this, for example, tayglish (English in that Thai execution) What concerns first points - we here is only in the last journey face those, that not say many Germans in Outback speak English. Although. Youth in large cities says-this truth. Almost the entire France not speaks English (???? fundamentally. Have them even there is no menu on English in most cases. In the Czech Republic and Poland you faster will find inhabitants, Dutch la Russe, than speak English. Spaniards-the Portuguese, why should they English, if Spanish (and of Portugal very close to him) on the current moment slightly whether not the most the generalized language in world.
Generally, can be on the subject have fun long. But fact remains fact-for knowledge angliyskogo- or in English-speaking countries (though and here there is ambushes-recently smiled narrative pro unerringly in Los Angeles, where 'personnel spoke only on-in Spanish!) or in the Netherlands (their language -smes German and English. I already on the second day unsupportable ask surrounding say whether they on anglitskom, bodacious)

My husband not knows language. No, except Russian. Ah couple of golden words on German and English two .It also, two whiskey, please:)
But this not put him in anniversary of our wedding, that we noted in Tae-san-you could get have personnel hotel-far can be to go, buy me bouquet flowers. And happily this these would go.

Simply language gestures, language bodies and intonation no one not revisit it. And can be still and pictures of the sketch) T. E. There is nothing the impossible.

But can be and prepare for or.
Namely - download tourist phrasebook, games on the vastness of betting with your social network full of the, including russian-speaking Romic (yes-yes, me until now ashamed that I is "room" (zimmer) been mispronouncing on English manners not "Ziemer" as correctly, and "zimer" NATO horror-horror http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/123.gif, but they OK me understood-and this most importantly)
But often such phrasebooks very are limited precisely obscheispolzuemymi language.

Loath can be to do still differently. Simply time calculating what, what phrase and proposals you can need-and by using aid knowledgeable comrades or avtoperevodchikov from ineta- burn data phrase for further use.

What information case is important.
First, of course, cheer and conventional wisdom standard words words-good morning, thanks to, please, sorry. Yes, there is no and camping on Afghan. Let you not know local language in perfection - pozdarovavshis with local residents on-local, you place their to itself))
Forth, figures. Can be and not teach, camping on K. There is calculator, or paper with handle.
Forth, the deployment in a hotel, use transport, extraordinary situation, purchases and camping on D.

An important point is -pitanie) Yes-yes, not't be surprised. ???? often makes sense not only know, as on-local will the or different now or drink (for example, on-catch "coffee" will "a cover." That would you thought, having heard "a cover" from tailored therefore? I would-cocoa, but and understand-that from themselves represent some local local (but this subject much detail we us touch in profile topic).

Sometimes meet linguistic can get a little weird. On-catch Russian military word "a fresh" sounds as "Stale")

But accented and quite "heavy" cases is the Arab rope of, hieroglyphs, the Thai and Chinese writing and camping on To. Voobschem- all countries, that not use compatible Latin letters and Cyrillic alphabet (almost the entire East and Asia). Learn the right unit often it is unrealistic (the wrong emphasized in nutshell you guaranteeing on 150%. So under traveling in Asia makes sense simply print, for example, name cities, name and street address business - simply really shows printout local residents and voila.

Let`s summarize the outcome.
Not so afraid of traits, as his them paint. And need not fear explorers in travel abroad not-knowing ideally foreign languages.
Simply need to a bit unprepared for.

+1

Cities in the, thank you ogramennoe for the creation us a separate podforuma pro travel http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/give_rose.gif!!

visas

In a whole countries world can be share on several groups:
1. Countries, far rossiyaninu not need a visa (no visa entry)
2. Country, where Russian you should get a visa on arrival (tack-on-arrival), paying maintains a visa collection
3. Countries, far rossiyaninu needs proactively obtain a visa before the onset of the trip, paying maintains a visa collection

Each of these groups has subgroup.

The most amply can be obtain information from this images (brought hence http://ru.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Визовые_требования_для_граждан_России&stable=1)
What it is important, this information constantly changing. Needs specify have these sources (for example, by calling in embassy grinding halt after countries) credible on the current moment information

http://s1.uploads.ru/vA8sg.jpg
http://s0.uploads.ru/g1lH8.jpg

Pro countries the labour entry by
98th in 1 April 2013 according to foreign ministry Russia (http://www.mid.ru/bdomp/dks.nsf/mnsdoc/04.04.02.01) for owners obschegrazhdanskikh Russian passports no visa regime on certain conditions, is envisaged in such states, as Abkhazia, Azerbaijan, Argentina, Belarus, Brazil, the Dominican Republic, Israel, the Republic, Namibia, Serbia, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, Montenegro, Sri Lanka.
Here all in principle understandable (if arise questions-don).

Countries with visa "on upon."
Is obtained simply. Under the arrival in airport flying you must fill migration map (sometimes you its grant already in jet before the most priletom in point appointments).
Typically, information on a map dubliruetsya on English. Examples filling carte can be find in 120.

But before flying in country not prevents clarify specificity visas specific countries.
For example, under filling the migration maps for obtain Thai visas on upon-you owe fill 2 parts of: For arrival (arrival) and for 29 (alergica). First part of you have will claim through passport control, when will to produce a visa. And second part (alergica) you're gonna strap an IED with a staple to page passports. You owe lodge an this part of under contrary departing. And in the absence of makes (loss of, for example) you accurately arrive at together problems, loss of time, money and the nerve!
Another example. Despite the, that maintains a visa collection obscheobrazovatelnykh often in dollars the US - the surrender you intends (if bill will larger grinding halt after sums) in local "tugrikakh" on grabitelskomu course.

Countries, far a visa needs obtain in advance.

Last edited by stasyun (Jun 14 2013 22:50:06)

Countries, far a visa needs obtain in advance.

At all something any a visa can be obtain in several ways.

The first, through travel agency of, by purchases round, camping on K. Rarely who from tourist agents simply so you draw up a visa. Can and internationalist, but in tridoroga. In 99% Mm cases in the makeweight you can sell unerringly and tickets on transport there-back. In principle-not bad option, when not want zamuchivatsya on subject obtain visas, self-armour hotel and purchases ticket on train / jet. In this case I say as would about mini-package. In such a case on place you no one will pull, to seduce excursions the raw-and you can in full least realize their initiate ambitions for the Study terrain)) We thus traveled in the early our "careers" travelers Prague and Estonia. Minus can be in is, that likely you pereplatite, let and a bit over this package unlike moreover, how many you could pay, making this on their own. Ah and options choice hotel and transport you have a bit-all limited environmentalism tourist agents with those or different the hotel or airline (despite myth, that vested pools in hotels cheaper-I something not have observed this on practice). To the same you not can, in case-if you not grassroots unerringly, simply sweep the tail, reverse his. T. E. Can, but will lose financially.
Exception is, for example, North Korea. There can be obtain only cluster a visa through experience of agency, should be's a prepaid clashes the entire tour. And travel on North Korea you can only strictly in the composition of the organized groups, yes still and under supervision specifically trained people.
If me not changes memory. ~ See recent since obtain a visa in a number of countries Asia can be was only through accredited agency-but this need to specify on konretnoy country.

The second, through intermediaries(the so-called dedicated agencies). Here of course an enormous the price issue, often indefensible empire. Ah and to the same can be of Anti on rascals out or amateurs.
Than threatens to clash with the first to - you simply will lose money.
Than threatens to clash with second - you can not simply losing money, but and fall into "black list", that can mean an overlay on you moratorium on entry on territory countries of on a certain interval time (sometimes, well such never small).

As distinguish on a sorry outcome first from second.
If you repatriate passport modicum and without visas, but and without any additional benchmark levels - the your passport simply not, ever gave up in embassy on obtaining a visa.
If same you have was refusal - the in passport will stand stamp embassy, with the indication reasons refusal (usually whilst point rules, on the basis which denied). T. E. Under obtaining documents-staffer embassy crapping out passport-and under positive addressing, on this stamp nakleivaetsya visa. And here is if refusal something stamp so on mind and remains.
It, I not want to speak, that all being. But realistically but not cheap this entertainment-obtaining visas through mediator. Ah and turn need to only to proven law firms.
And ??? accented cases, when refusal in the Imperial visas not puts used on your traveling. If you patients feel themselves in full right, your documents all magazines are legal (certificate with work, reservation hotel (especially paid), tickets on jet and camping on Afghan, then you can overturn this refusal, request appeal (more often otnosimo to Shengenu) or same leaning through while, re-( more often otnosimo to visa the US). Simply in case applying these documents on their own-you accurately know their nature of, and that there drama an honest broker -hard to to guess, if you not set in prominence.

Ah and, finally, came closer to third over another - obtaining visas on their own. This option and consider in detail on example some countries. Tochnee- pro non-Schengen states I Kipling from own experience, and pro a visa the US- of what I already naizuchala in various sources (camping on K. Plan all OK this a visa obtain in any time soon)

Continued should.

Last edited by stasyun (Jun 17 2013 23:02:08)

stasyun
Tanja, massive work! http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllSML/297.gif
A lot-preogromneyshee thank you! Can something from this information and was someone known, but muster, systemizing and outline. On such accurately not every capable! So much! http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/give_rose.gifEveryone toppled on art, precisely so, as likes my husband :)))

stasyun wrote:

I, too, believe Baikal slightly whether not the most the beautiful place on earth) But there to go on auto even 4000m2 as well as 5,000 kilometers in one end.

Perhaps, this the case, when we were fortunate more. Us that on Baikal, that in Europe - virtually equally on kilometrazhu. :) ))

stasyun wrote:

Just language gestures, language bodies and intonation no one not revisit it. And can be still and pictures of the sketch)

We so talked with an elderly an Italian in rail train. ???? signing talked - heard a about their families (children, policeman for help, animals), homes and all pro each other understood! Under this she not knew nor English, nor Russian, and we utterly not knew Italian. Split up as native, making each other small some pressies.. http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/cool.gif

stasyun wrote:

a visa can be obtain in several ways

Once and we adopted services tourist agents, because embassies or consulates in our city of virtually not was. This now their already quite many.
To self-sustaining works us that motivated case, when for 4 hours until departure plane (we already literally blinded packing) telephoned representative travel agencies from Moscow and joyful voice told: "Your passports with visas I have (he see whether their only that received, two weeks him lacked, ah this same not frightening, because you would still fly through Moscow" (and peek into tickets, which lay together with passport he why something not one bothered).
"We you will send thus same flight, if you not asking", - vigorously continued he, but after my remarks, that stalking we not through Moscow, and through Frankfurt, and not there, and world, he as something quickly downright slick. In end, we on their impulse lost airline workers (???? as there, so and back, because tickets were "laps") and clock vacation. Ah and flew there and in utterly the other city, and then still half the night aoaee on taxi in right us place. Here is such here is experience. Since then - only themselves :)))

Thanks to, Len!

Nell wrote:

Everyone toppled on art, precisely so, as likes my husband :)))

My husband me calls you "man-list" http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/123.gifItself love, to infrared was the entire on art, but under this in the rest of the I man-chaos)) as this in me gets on-not know)

Nell wrote:

this the case, when we were fortunate more

This accurately, you have -kuda not employed, distance almost voting is obtained, I mean Europe and Asia.

Nell wrote:

When something and we adopted services tourist agents, because embassies or consulates in our city of virtually not was. This now their already quite many.
To self-sustaining works us that motivated case, when for 4 hours until departure plane (we already literally blinded packing) telephoned representative travel agencies from Moscow and joyful voice told: "Your passports with visas I have (he see whether their only that received, two weeks him lacked, ah this same not frightening, because you would still fly through Moscow" (and peek into tickets, which lay together with passport he why something not one bothered).
"We you will send thus same flight, if you not asking", - vigorously continued he, but after my remarks, that stalking we not through Moscow, and through Frankfurt, and not there, and world, he as something quickly downright slick. In end, we on their impulse lost airline workers (???? as there, so and back, because tickets were "laps") and clock vacation. Ah and flew there and in utterly the other city, and then still half the night aoaee on taxi in right us place. Here is such here is experience. Since then - only themselves :)))

An excellent example. Well, that modicum as something solved the situation, let and with losses.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Up journey with dog and without » Up journey with dog and without (regulation to application of)