Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Up journey with dog and without » Up journey with dog and without (regulation to application of)

Up journey with dog and without (regulation to application of)

Posts 21 to 25 of 25

stasyun wrote:

Olja, I think you more like theme, where not simply will take-as travel, namely will we have uploaded narratives travelers.
Edited stasyun (2013-06-14 10 :18: 58)

Here is immediately in sight, that not are experienced with either, girl, in divannom tourism) the contestant temku I, too, visit d often, but and this not I will, in divannom tourism importantly fantasy and the ample imagination :)
This theme for me from series of: Here is I shall stand with furnace. :)
Ah jokes with jokes, and work we can reap you simply kolosalnaya! http://smiles.dolf.ru/dolf_ru_993.gif

Viki & K wrote:

here is I shall stand with furnace.

Ah and that you prevents? Pro decisional laziness-our Mother not tell me about it. She forward me was born)

Honestly, until this is more the flow of consciousness Wu me for years passions data question there many infry in anybody there are, that in writing text with amazement evoked the, that I this know)

stasyun wrote:

my husband me calls you "man-list"

There is no, Tanya! You man-thus very popular with! So much sistematizirovanoy information!
Thank you!

Daniel wrote:

THANK YOU!

Always please. The only I-need to as something brains in together muster, for stating thought. And made something I perenagruzilas a bit, because slightly later carry)

Here is here http://bavarian-hound.com/trips/documents.html well pro documents for travel with dogwritten. Note, with 29 / 12 / 14 form of the Euro-Help pokazyvayut (that, me it is difficult understand. But can say, that investors Finy obtain and on old form.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Up journey with dog and without » Up journey with dog and without (regulation to application of)