Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Increasingly about health » Is eliminated?

Is eliminated?

Posts 1 to 7 of 7

Began all with, that us 12 year and we have made Nebezyzvestnyy. After what our girl pogrusnela and she has through two days began Pitzi is in heat. Still through two days my mother reshii its take why something in 11 hours morning, until I was at work. Nafka came in 9 on bottle (your rose), although accurate confidence there is no, camping on K. In panic mother was awake at home,, a me and I priltela home, woman dog and has gone in veterinarku. Nafke grapple stopped blood, blood loss beshannaya, on one coroner launches an investigation the pillow of in half open, for chrissakes-sewing up, on the second seam in 10 see Without the exaggerations, have been cut all large vessels, truth was lucky not was reached a tendon. In end from narcosis departed very hard, almost two days not has gone in toilet, because at all not has gone, I was general its on the hands of on streets, podkladyvalya it pelenochki and anything. I its itched with morning until the evening: Antibiotics, be, persons with a (from-for losses blood). In end have us on the second day after operations emerged is eliminated, dog she not worries. But has passed already month, seams wash their hands, dog runs round, seams will, but is eliminated not passes. Who knows that this and that goes on in that to do?

Antibiotics imunku have been, over time will pass, but anyway need to help the little dog, search good the veto.
Get well soon!

I think, here several factors...... combined: Hemophilus infection-Pitzi is in heat-trauma with survive losing blood like that-antibiotics. All of this together - this serious test for organism. So that for moreover, to increasingly normal, need time. I would exploration likely continued to lend be. Very well now be appropriate tonic begins Canivita firms canina

Of course here all in ``The, but think, that antibiotics contributed the most strongly. From them often is happening irritation skin. Serve be necessarily with a group of A, In, yeasty. Canivita, too, very good. And you feel better soon rather!

As now themselves Nafka feels?

As real entlebukher, and funny., talkative, playful, ah that me you tell http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/smile3.gif. But here is is eliminated still there is, but already less.

Good fellows! Are happy, that Nafka already recovered!

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Increasingly about health » Is eliminated?