Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Increasingly about health » Short of breath?

Short of breath?

Posts 1 to 20 of 21

Find welcome this weekend’all!
Our Ladushka even with average overstretched is beginning to this little breathe - strongly, noisy. Searching for place be for a holiday.
To draw comfort from requires quite much time.
Wlfe's in Internet - read too many horrors of about the problems with the heart and sad consequences of. Of course, shall go in slow. A clinic, truth not am sure in cries out.
Can, have someone was a similar the situation?
Sedate me!
Still has found somewhere possible reason such a - this extended weight. Laden almost 1 year 2 · months. Weighs 15 kg. This after all not many?
:(

Last edited by Dama77 (Jun 16 2013 20:09:14)

Dama77
Not panic! The Internet - evil) what there only not nachitaeshsya.
1. Short of breath can be at very many reasons. Perhaps, Vasha little girl, unafraid simply netrenirovana and so quickly, goes off things.
2. Short of breath and rapid fatigue indeed is ODNIM from signs of problems with the heart.
3. To actually perceived by voters carying and do roentgenogram in 2-'s projections and ultrasound hearts.
4. Me seems, that 15 kg. - even race.
Have my Martin demonstrated effectiveness diagnosis - vice hearts VSD (defect defect, animal-care). I’d say you, that his stamina most dogs can only sphere). No one even not suspects about whether it has problems with the heart. Moreover, year ago (still not knowing about problem) he suffered heavy polostnuyu operation on your stomach and intestines. Carying to a doctor for Appeasement, even to two doctors.
"And not read until lunch Soviet newspapers." (With) "Sobache heart of" Internet nachitaeshsya, so almost all disease certainly and have themselves and have dogs)

+2

Anja, indeed-not panic before time! If you Palladu not guys make postlyanno physical payloads, then well is understandable its ustavaemost rapid. Have would become with it rapid step, but on a tight leash, then Presents you will. This not traumatic for these dog, but very the good precisely physical education are obligatory. To the same now feel hot-and so Eldepryl breath and desire to a soak on cool plnyatna. To ease carryover heat-, wet it belly and including underarms cool water. Ah and exhorts a doctor undoubtedly need to-better be too careful than sorry.
And come Just you can posting? Have us protecting nekrupnaya, but even pri18 kg already spy on bicycle resembles. And you have 15-Ventotene, like as malovpto-but perhaps have Just such a constitution, and this weight well it'm normal

Thanks for Sharing (advice and support!
To a doctor descend (go).
Come'll post an in any time soon, now simply there is no opportunities.
And here is heat as times still there is no, although and middle of the June already. Summer in Siberia go changed his mind :) Today, for example, + 13.
Pro strain. Caribbean she likes very. In the past year abandoned stick and ball around the, she their was general. In this year a special a flying plate. Love Caribbean. Our neighbors call its "the dart."
:)
So. Means roentgenogram and it. As will results, update my.
Daniel, stasyun, thank you still times!

Dama77, Anh, ah and overall analysis blood-times went such a a spree, you know)

Dama77
stasyun
Ah and times perishing so tide is turning, then and urine)
This joke. I you so I’d say - I supporter glee times to a doctor go pedaling under any where most the pooka. Itself same calmer.

Daniel wrote:

I supporter glee times to a doctor go pedaling under any where most the pooka. Itself same calmer.

Fully support!

Yes, I usually, too, as only that the not like as least'm calling doctor. Think, that have the Lada all well, she so simply cooled. But hold us in rate, please!

Roentgenogram showed, that nothing kritichnogo there is no. Ultrasound within norms.
That this may be? To prejudice doctor then go? Or draw comfort from?
Now we have become deliberately to reduce burden. Favourite "a flying plate" ball and the hid. Now strolls safer - became better. Life-support exactly or a bit this little, if run down. On land not is borne.
Me seems the problem is, that she not can control its strength, not feels fatigue. Will Caribbean for a ball or a plate even on all fours. Until challenge will Caribbean.
I see, other dogs if wowed - antistatic, repose, then again be going. Our same until weariness is carried, until I itself force its not'll placate.

Dama77 wrote:

``Our same until weariness is carried, until I itself force its not'll placate.

The same. I so understand, have bushikov there is no samokontroliruyuschego relays, and also button "Off.")

And with other hand, Anh. Ah ran, breathing in a. After all it not poorly from this, temperatures not is rising / not falls, running not lighten until they / not fuckin 'blush? Have us, too, runs round,, too, life-support, camping on K. Feel hot. Ah they so ostuzhayutsya, have them same opportunities'll probably cool differently, as only through language-there is no. Can all OK not do come, and simply to control process?

+1

Were today have cardiologist.
Set diagnosis - bradycardia (halting the frequency heart cuts, bumps in rhythm).
In a whole all in order. Treatment not appointed an, so as nothing kritichnogo, but said to control and limit strain.
We in the last time strolls simply so, without running performance, calmer such walk - Ladushka homes churchgoers saddest, looks at beloved toys - plate and the ball and yearns. :(
Here is would find reason this bradycardia.

Dama77
Not very of course well, but with other hand all not so frightening. Now summer feel hot, stifling, problems such a character winds of.
Calmer walk, perhaps sometimes on slightly-slightly can be play? Swim incidentally was allowed? If yes, then in what fledged?
Autumn will on better, in any case.
And doctors said nature of arise disease?

Dama77 wrote:

“I don’t seems the problem is, that she not can control its strength, not feels fatigue. Will Caribbean for a ball or a plate even on all fours. Until challenge will Caribbean. I see, other dogs if wowed - antistatic, repose, then again be going. Our same until weariness is carried, until I itself force its not'll placate.

Here is and remarkable that you this noticed.
Now you will (in heat) allow dog the, that she herself wants. Believe me, if you not will dog fling toys, then she herself will limit their of movement.

ШАНТАЛЬ wrote:

now you will (in heat) allow dog the, that she herself wants. Believe me, if you not will dog fling toys, then she herself will limit their of movement.

Get back a little not realized. Lada as times very wantsCaribbean for drugs. I have no goal drive dog simply so. I wonderful man on its flirtation.
And now, when we walk "simply so" she not such a should be joyful. Finds on the street stick a caddy and literally invests far in my hand, to ignore, play Settlers.
And she, and we all miss you on those gulyaniyam - was fun, actively. So me and want discover reason this diagnosis and, if possible cure.
And until let us limit activity.

Last edited by Dama77 (Jul 7 2013 08:55:53)

Viki & K wrote:

Dama77
Not very of course well, but with other hand all not so frightening. Now summer feel hot, stifling, problems such a character winds of.
Calmer walk, perhaps sometimes on slightly-slightly can be play? Swim incidentally was allowed? If yes, then in what fledged?
Autumn will on better, in any case.
And doctors said nature of arise disease?

Thanks for Sharing (support!
Roentgenogram showed small departures forms hearts from norms, not critical infrastructure, but there is. Doctor transfers on vrozhdennost. And links arrhythmia with such form of hearts.
On comparable with ECG the frequency beat pulse not fatty. And pulse 60 ud. (write their words, as I this realized). Said, that for our size and age this very little. Hence and heaviest breath and rapid fatigue.

Dama77
And you water near there is? Good kardiouprazhnenie gulyat on fish. Simply go in different rate. Talk with doctor. And dog interestingly and helpful, periodically can be a bit swim. But again consult have doctor, in what repaired.
And still not now, but as is cooler will become, can be on quietly impose rubber: All on 4 accounts: Step-rapid step, we sneak running-rapid step-step.
Here is directly with Oilers can be start and gradually impose. The good play around. And for dogs and for you :) Obsudite the possible burden with doctor. Can vitaminaya support what need a?

+1

Dama77
You not worry strongly. Times nothing kritichnogo, means already well)
I have cardiologist specifically detail were questioning Shpend about loads. Summary such - even with such a vice as have us image life should be ordinary, but under careful control and with cheredovaniem activity and relative contemplated. Under constraint leverage they imply the, that
1. Dog should not work (search work, agility (dogs) and camping on D.) camping on E. When dog button MUST fulfill something through "not can"
2. Crooning, indeed do say full their exception from life dogs.
I will talk as have us occur walk. We are now moving beyond with a ball, a plate and Las until first signs of fatigue (if this 2 throw all, means their will 2) then have different team "lie", "sit", "a series of", recreate 25?C camping on E. Do something relaxed, then again ball around the and again'm very closely. And then walk, walk, walk in different things pace. If see, that all s'aII right, then again ball around the (even if this will be 1 the flip). In late walk again step. But on dacha are having a swim, can walk swim to five times on day (all 98th dogs).
Simply adjust themselves burden and get them loaded, then pleasure and joy everything dog!
I think, that all you with a little kid just a will well!
Yes, and still - month through 3-4 enire still times roentgenogram and Visit cardiologist. I, unfortunately, not has found age Gefilte. Can say, that in year our vice on the X-rays not diagnostirovalsya. T. E. We did them X-ray on Different about before the operation, but on heart no one no reservations then not made (all within norms).

Last edited by Daniel (Jul 8 2013 11:39:41)

+3

Daniel wrote:

. I think, that all you with a little kid just a will well!
Yes, and still - month through 3-4 enire still times roentgenogram and Visit cardiologist. I, unfortunately, not has found age Gefilte. Can say, that in year our vice on the X-rays not diagnostirovalsya. T. E. We did them X-ray on Different about before the operation, but on heart no one no reservations then not made (all within norms).

Thanks for Sharing (advice and support! So now and do gulyat!
:)
Laden now 1 year and 3 · months.
Cardiologist told through 6 months again do comparable with ECG, roentgenogram and to approach it.

And still wanted clarify, that heat we seek got their homes. Play are now moving beyond after 22. And if fever not quite Slept, then being bottle water and I'm watering him withers and the groin. But on dacha - running, games begin, recreation, authorities are.
Dog in a marvelous form and excellent mood)
All have Gefilte will well!

Daniel wrote:

Dama77
You not worry strongly. Times nothing kritichnogo, means already well)
I have cardiologist specifically detail were questioning Shpend about loads. Summary such - even with such a vice as have us image life should be ordinary, but under careful control and with cheredovaniem activity and relative contemplated. Under constraint leverage they imply the, that
1. Dog should not work (search work, agility (dogs) and camping on D.) camping on E. When dog button MUST fulfill something through "not can"
2. Crooning, indeed do say full their exception from life dogs.
I will talk as have us occur walk. We are now moving beyond with a ball, a plate and Las until first signs of fatigue (if this 2 throw all, means their will 2) then have different team "lie", "sit", "near", recreate 25?C camping on E. Do something relaxed, then again ball around the and again'm very closely. And then walk, walk, walk in different things pace. If see, that all s'aII right, then again ball around the (even if this will be 1 the flip). In late walk again step. But on dacha are having a swim, can walk swim to five times on day (all 98th dogs).
Simply adjust themselves burden and get them loaded, then pleasure and joy everything dog!
I think, that all you with a little kid just a will well!

Edited Daniel (Today 11 :39: 41)

http://smiles.dolf.ru/dolf_ru_993.gifhere is entirely and fully agree! This is the most the optimal option.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Increasingly about health » Short of breath?