Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Increasingly about beef » Choice crack feed.

Choice crack feed.

Posts 1 to 20 of 41

Dobryi day.
There is ad hoc theme - "pro advantage elaborating feed or and are caloric."
In this topic want discover who what fodder gives dog. Reason choice moreover or conjures feed.
Here is references to some Internet resources with surveys and as me seems useful information.
Independent sites reviews of the cannot digest (the domesticand Import).
comparative table some cannot digest.
Article on the basis of data with sites about rankings cannot digest.
Article in blog about of the dry kormakh. Part # 1, part of # 2.

We with birth on Flatazore. Feeds happy with, if can be so say, Angie in delighted from him, camping on K. Forever starved) DC – One thing his inconvenience - not sell in zoomagazinakh (we not found in district), only through Internet.

Shulakovna
In principle Flatozor sell in stores, truth not in all. But the kind a series of elit Co., that you dine only for nurseries goes, so only from distributor. In retail sale this feed there is no. For Muscovites conveniently, and here is non-residents jumpstart. But there is always the exit, if of course his seek)

Now, schenka such Hills for puppies lamb rice. Bag is coming to an end. Is worth question remain on khillse or to change fodder.
On the basis of other those pro nutrition dogs, made conclusion that now entlebukherov fashionable to feed Flatazorom. About him very little information in Internet. Which, in Internet, are considered best for dogs.
Alternative flatazoru - ekanuba. He more psychoanalysts, means problems with the purchase in case force major's be should not. And input about this stern more, unfortunately 50-50 good and bad. Compositions have them roughly same assessment. And in rankings cannot digest are gaining confidently 2 stars from 5.
Hills Bunker - on labels said they did, mostly contains grain culture. On rating cannot digest contains the Yushukan below ekanuby and flatazora. Reviews, too, not unambiguous.
Akana, Russia - without grain. In rankings cannot digest beats all records. But in Internet very many input about how, that fodder not licked dog.

Posleslovie. Am asking forgiveness be Kanina (disambiguation) and fodder flatazor incisions different producers.

Last edited by ncux199rus (Jun 25 2013 09:38:13)

ncux199rus wrote:

but includes produced the same firm that and be V25.

ncux199rus, and you not badly mistaken?
V25- this the German canina, and Flatazor - French DM companies Prilosec S. A.
Here is here pro them http://www.canina.ru/index.php?option=c … p;Itemid=7

ncux199rus wrote:

Akana, Russia - without grain. In rankings cannot digest beats all records.

They, very liked.

Маруся-Нафуся wrote:

always followed me around, very liked.

Why stopped enjoy if grassroots?

ncux199rus wrote:

Why stopped enjoy if grassroots?

We with husband have an illness disease, which is called "the genuineness of our" http://smiles.dolf.ru/dolf_ru_150.gifand was been decided feed dogs as a heterosexual. Against good, quality crack feed nothing not mean.

Маруся-Нафуся wrote:

We with husband have an illness disease, which is called "the genuineness of our" and was been decided feed dogs as a heterosexual.

We, too, already fifth month on naturalke. Until this ate and Ekanubu, and Akanu, and Flatazor. The result was roughly measured - dog in good shape, but appetite bad, ate with by cajoling. Now - gladly!
Masha, and write than their toxicity! And the I periodically doubt: Can what nedodayu. http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/scratch_one-s_head.gif

We eat drying from an kholistikov, but under this use a straight girl. Dry fodder remont,, so as boys likes change tastes, ah and on case if suddenly what not the truck doesn't come in Moscow. But need to understand, that them this regime suited, I after change of through three weeks include turning on my people them analysis and is allowing educational and "the exit." Such a system can whom the and not approach the. Under this young I allow sometimes before commute and schenyachku or vysokoprteinovyy bold fodder, and an adult always nizkokalloriynyy take. Mentor eat canned, meat, goose, the turkey, fish, balls, son, cottage cheese, kefir, choked, very rarely pulp quite slightly, Dyushanya likes tomatoes, and, pepper and cucumbers. Both I allow fruits, now on cheers goes on very gradually strawberries, raspberry, apricots. Very like both grapes. All vegetables and fruits were tested, i.e. fighting tests on educational.

Until decided stop on stern Flatazor. Advise, please, fodder for a puppy 15 weeks. Weighs roughly 11-13 kg.

Last edited by ncux199rus (Jun 28 2013 11:19:00)

ncux199rus wrote:

on stern Flatazor

Elites for puppies 30 kg

stasyun
A bit to fix it for you - 20 kg.

And pro fodder. There there is no differences for large, medium-size, petty puppies. Simply so and is called elit Co. Pappi.

Last edited by Viki & K (Jun 28 2013 13:57:43)

Viki & K wrote:

Немного поправлю - 20 кг.

точно, что-то я погорячилась

На самом деле, можно взять Престиж паппи http://canina.ru/index.php?option=com_c … ;Itemid=11 , но там максимальная фасовка 12 кг.
Как мне объяснили специалисты, это одинаковый корм (Элит=Престиж), просто линейка Элит -рассчитан на питомники-поэтому там объем больше, а Престиж - для простых владельцев. Но никто не мешает вам купить и 20 кг

Nell wrote:

Masha, and write than their toxicity! And the I periodically doubt: Can what nedodayu.

Can be on "you") Kormlyu flesh, beef (programmes, flank steak), turkey (programmes, the thigh), sometimes semi products (heart of, that said Noy carried), hen's neck, hen's backrest (framework-cartilage), vegetables melkotertye (carrot, zucchini, pumpkin, spinach, greens) ,-over oil, naval cabbage, kefir, cottage cheese, egg quail entirely, oat flakes raw.

There are differences between Prestige Pappiand elit Co. Pappi? I in describing on site difference not found.
And feed need to on recommendations on packaging?
Podskajite as determine need to whether me rollback from recommendations producer in the number of feed? Where this read.

Need to look on dog, to not was thick and not was starvation. Entle active, I has always given several more norms plus still that the from a straight girl., he not was with a thick, but we always engaged in, many have walked and many played in balls.

ncux199rus wrote:

Есть различия между Престиж Паппи иЭлит Паппи?

ncux199rus, я выше написала

stasyun wrote:

Как мне объяснили специалисты, это одинаковый корм (Элит=Престиж), просто линейка Элит -рассчитан на питомники-поэтому там объем больше, а Престиж - для простых владельцев. Но никто не мешает вам купить и 20 кг

По поводу рекомендаций, у нашей пришлось меньше нормы давать, потому что слишком толстая стала,когда по рекомендации, которая на мешке написана, кормила. У других наоборот(насколько я читала, особенно кобелей касается). Так что просто надо наблюдать, как Алла выше написала.

ncux199rus wrote:

There are differences between Prestige Pappi iElit Pappi? I in describing on site difference not found.
And feed need to on recommendations on packaging?
Podskajite as determine need to whether me rollback from recommendations producer in the number of feed? Where this read.

And here is and not know.
Have us Prestige not went. Not remember already what. Truth adult. As something long not was elit Co. And I has ordered Prestige, grapple your crepe bag on three figures.
So even not get more. Always elit Co. Pappi a back-and elit Co. 25 / 6 for adults.
On to the dosage. Always first are giving on annualized rate, observing dog and on institutional reform in achieve escape side.
All shower, when on ways. Our senior Bern how many would not ate, always a dead, 1947 same convalescing under word food.
On this dispenser each dog its grains.

Last edited by Viki & K (Jun 28 2013 20:28:35)

ncux199rus wrote:

As decided stop on the stern Flatazor

Ah as, have gone already on a new fodder?

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Increasingly about beef » Choice crack feed.