Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Increasingly about beef » Choice crack feed.

Choice crack feed.

Posts 21 to 40 of 41

Have gone normally. Difference on dog not markedly. And so. Granules less, is worth 20 kg. - 4,000 Br Eats well, chair a normal. Until more add nothing to acquire.

Was have very good veterinary a dentist with their taksami. They small, yes and age already 10 years, so that problems with teeth there is.
But I not about taksakh on this Forum ;).
Asked the a dentist pro razmachivanie crack feed. Responded, that in no way case. Not need to nothing razmachivat, camping on K. For teeth this read harm.
For cleansing doctor told, that nothing better mostolyzhki (mosola) no! Let obgladyvaet, but only the very bone an eye cannot be. T. E. As all obglodaet, so bone throw the seeds out.

Яшма wrote:

Ionou obgladyvaet

Tanya, and that obgladyvaet? Cartilage and meat?

Have us simply mosly not went. The elder rather is beginning to not meat otkovyrivat, and bone an eye, and then its grown sick. So that we refused.
But ??? ?? ? ? people gives the turkeys' neck or hen's. Truth have us in its time they, too, not went, contagion. With chick diarrheic)

And pro razmochku feed. And in than harm?

stasyun
Javadxan, cartilage, want, meat. ???? than zhilistee, the better. Then saliva even obilnee stands out, and this very helpful.
Bone an eye said cannot be!
Dipped fodder very they may overdry in gums and teeth. If suddenly in Pernod there is damage or pockets, then he there keeps clogging up and incites growth curiously bacteria (there as the wisely explaining, sorry, I on simple write).
This concerns adults dogs, with the puppies, the very a conversation a special
I have with taksami at all the Napoleonic Lies with these teeth http://smiles.dolf.ru/dolf_ru_212.gifhttp://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/103.gif
Has bought special one. For them a waterpik and special. Pasta.
Here is, incidentally, curiously, but for themselves (for human family) a waterpik as something toad was strangling buy, and for industry has bought here same http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/123.gif

Last edited by Яшма (Oct 22 2014 20:20:18)

Яшма wrote:

aha, cartilage, want, meat.

I yesterday tails why I got some sex. As times about this all)

Яшма wrote:

but for themselves (for human family) a waterpik as something toad was strangling buy, and for industry has bought here same

Gyyy. Accustomed))

stasyun wrote:

I yesterday tails why I got some sex. As times about this all)

Javadxan, tails, too, this

Яшма wrote:

tails, too, this

And we adopted decision more not buy tails. Shonya their poorly razgryzaet and was swallowing large in chunks. After visit to the vet (when we seriously feared, that have dogs normally body in bowel most) decided not to lend. Want try as well ears.

Яшма wrote:

Bought it, right special one. For them a waterpik

Precisely in the visit us veterinarian advised apply irrrigator for clearing teeth.
Яshma
You already tried apply this a device? As dogs on him react?

Nell
Doctor told pro are you tails. Perhaps they's a little bit thinner and smaller
But mosly told, that outside competition

Irrigatorom have shown as enjoy directly in clinic, fees my accumulation very favor ;)
Homes not yet'm using, camping on K. Need to week wait, to have them the 1930 moons. On the from remote teeth.
When imbabers apply, then write.

Yesterday husband ascents of to the dentist, and him have advised a waterpik, so that and people use to anyone http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/119.gif

Pro tails.
The elder-biter-all options Molodsha musolila-musolila. I took away bones, but she it seems managed to bite and to gobble partly. Itog- with morning we and vomit (sorry) typically recognized and poponosit. Like chipper and and funny., but I a member.
All OK cautious about visions with this all ((

Яшма wrote:

doctor told pro are you tails. Perhaps they's a little bit thinner and smaller

Me seems, Sean would still whose they :))) If I sit near and'm in control of his pogryzushki, then increasingly-less normal. But cost me to issue him the pieces tail on up use, all ended tears. Decided, not to risk henceforth. Try ears and mosly.

Яшма wrote:

When imbabers apply, then write.

Let us wait input!

Яшма wrote:

and people use to anyone

We, too, are going together them enjoy! http://smiles.dolf.ru/dolf_ru_150.gif

Colleague today sent very useful article by choice feed for cats, but will as relevant and adjusted for dogs.
Can someone use to anyone. The reference here

Lena, thank you for article.

But like would be noted one an important fact, which in this article mentioned, and me stubbornly unfortunately glance is ban feed drying and as a heterosexual simultaneously. Type "harmful and at all."

This not is truth. If perishing on the poshlo- as times drying raze not'm really quite used animals. Ah and replace the opportunity to and raw meat drying not can in principle. Understandable, that and only on separating stern normally thousands and live dogs, but again same-everyone its. As and in respect elitnosti and quality feed. Someone this concrete fodder ah recognized super of each, and someone allergy-is eliminated-and the rest "the Wet."

About propaganda although nutrition (all as have people :D) - in its time this done for advance cannot digest in masses. Commanded massive advertisements in including and through veterinaries. Now someone of them so and promote the this subject, and many contrary say direct texts - want feed drying? Yes please. Only here is in day dog not seriously impair would give so much the a straight girl..

Ah and at all - Gotta look on state of dogs. State of wool, "a chair" and other things - the best indicator.

stasyun
Here is certainly. I in its time long chose people fodder, to licked both taksam. T. K. They guide from one bowls. If put 2 bowls, they together skushayut from one, and then together degenerate to another :))
Have one increasingly well, have the other begins is eliminated, problems with lettings and camping on D. Company internal site the other fodder, problems arise have the first.
But now I have all 3 dogs (including Plyushu) eat one and the same fodder http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/105.gif

Nell wrote:

Яshma
You already tried apply this device? As dogs on him react?

Pardon me, since forgotten write. Of course, tried and are clinging. Normally react, quietly. I Beate in bath give and irrigatorom was irrigating, and then a special paste her teeth stink at this.
Noel-Antoine Pluche nothing not do, it and so her teeth agritourism

Please can you tell me.
Now such Flatozorom, in principle all suits.
But in an exhibition gave on you fodder Blitz Russian production, is positioned on super premimum.
Composition me appeared a good, even better than have Flatozora.
Who that knows pro this fodder? Is worth whether move?

http://savepic.org/6379101.jpg

http://savepic.org/6367837.jpg

I would sterilizovannoy dog fodder with yeasty to lend not has become. Flatozor, too, would changed the) Select that any of bezzernovykh kholistik cannot digest, type: Know, Inc, Arden of grunge.

To word pro my previous message, here is articlealready pro that selling, can whom it will be interesting.

Alla wrote:

I would sterilizovannoy dog fodder with yeasty to lend not has become. Flatozor, too, would changed the) Select that any of bezzernovykh kholistik cannot digest, type: Know, Inc, Arden of grunge.

Alla, and why Flatozor changed would?
Know, Inc, Arden of grunge - this firms or name cannot digest?

Masha
Yes, this name.
Flatozor me not likes, as and many other feed with corn, maize meal flour, soya bean, on the flour or you have every oils. And empty he what the that whether.

Alla
Thank you! 'll take a look!

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Increasingly about beef » Choice crack feed.