Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Increasingly about health » Neodnorodnyy chair

Neodnorodnyy chair

Posts 1 to 20 of 30

Want consult. Not likes me chair Dzhoykin. Him now 9 months, eats Flatazor prestige is 2 times in day, just 390 gr, from some treats for choked the low-fat and rarely-rarely combined carrot and apples. But direct ties with lettings not exposed the. In toilet can go 1-2 times for walks, often. ???? if the first "the exit" well itself "the right" - formed, then the second Portia soft autogeneous and lighter. Has visited China's such chair and before have him, but this happened ostentatious. Other reservations there is no - appetite a good, igriv, is active, wool in order, gases there is no. And at all, good girl and handsome. But "he's ugly l" chair not gives me contemplated. Come across in Internet opinion, that such chair suppose have dogs strongly eccentric and, case such? Can, pint analysis on nutritional feed? Although Joy with the outset on it, nothing have not altered. Are needed whether any other tests? Need to whether borrow his with a in a clinic on reception to the vet, or this makes sense after gaining results analysis?
In advance thank you for answers.

Dreamer
Think, that anus can be pint, times you not haunted. Say without irony, because is occasionally intuitively the case, still themselves not know that, and here is not likes. Ah and if-well, simply've calmed down. Office on nutritional and on the simplest. Am sure, that all will well, but want be confident in this. Then, in dependence from results on recommendations doctor. I would pro biotoki the people with type zoonorma, his skhzh, depth (human).

+1

Viki & K

Pro pelagic children listened such expression of: "Poop not holistic addiction treatment methods." I.e., if with baby all'oc, then chair may be the most different. Not know, can be whether this on woollen toddlers offload)) A me only let-reason "pozagonyatsya", so and came for Council here. Will rent tests, thank you!

Dreamer wrote:

"poop not holistic addiction treatment methods"!

Strongly! Not listened before. :)
On fact, I am sure, that all well, but sometimes easier pint tests, draw comfort from than go into overdrive on this about.

I leased anlizy stotyschraz! Have Beam case very often the first time a normal chair, and in late walk, if this not simply faffing around on popis, and the Long short with sport, especially if with kinologom, then in late necessarily didn from themselves "comma" of unintelligible-diverse-motley konsistenyii-configuration)

Received tests http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/126.gif
Simple, worms not found, and overall analysis in general and a whole a normal, except perevarivaemosti, unsatisfactory is worth ((
Veterinarian suggested, that fodder, perhaps, us not suited. Nominated only enterosgel on tea spoon 4 times in day and proposed try the other fodder. On month proposed Hills Bunker curative I / D, then ship types- wet something. ????, move on the other fodder need to through clock starvation, immediately, not gradually primeshivaya to old a new. Something I the first time pro such hear, that would?

Dreamer
In principle such a transition is possible, we so did. With Lennard Berne so relics it on the other fodder.
Something not can find, and can and not wrote nowhere, and than you now toxicity?

Flatazor prestige is, with the outset on it.

And slow something from cannot digest prisovetoval or without difference, importantly not this?

Curative fodder from Hills Bunker here is such http://www.hillspet.ru/ru-ru/ru-ru/prod … d-dry.html advised on 30 days, but this after, as I its zapytala.
Pro the usual nothing not advised.

Curative feed well, importantly they not constrain. And about conventional feed choose your until on its taste of (pun have :)) would still need to will look on usvaivaemosti.

Dreamer
Deal not in Deutschemark feed. Likely there is lack of of enzymes, so part of feed not assimilated. Advise call our the vet to Ana, describe situation, and she will recommend what drugs need drinking away.

Dreamer wrote:

monumental if the first "the exit" well itself "the right" - formed, then the second Portia soft autogeneous and lighter.

Surprisingly, Stivka for walks, often are getting away 2 times necessarily. And all as you contact, first-centrally, then less. I always been mulling, a good our metabolism have dogs) Even sympathized with owners, which are experiencing, that poured walk, and soba nothing not makes (Just, me seems, there is the difference-dog withdrew, goes itself, establish. And Entlebuch (district) -Gulyat, Caribbean, run around, play!
And went process!! After all appetite, nastorenie, activity - this importantly! Why curative feed (

JakIv
Yes here is month-the other I, too, not particularly was worried, now simply "the remnants of" can be quite perishing liquid, even 4000m2 as well as pop Corrasable Bond and it smudges http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/blush.gif
Winter-spring when those for him on the street all can be was pick a with land clean off, and now so not is obtained, pardon for such the details http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/blush.gif. Yes and tests already have shown, that not all in order. Although for analysis had to take one of the best Dzhoykinykh copies of the poop) I even was worried, will be whether analysis revealing, ???? she well itself correctly)
nelin
Thank you, I here is, too, think, that not because of feed, and some hiccup 1920s have Gioia. Before after all not was problems on it no. And can be in lichku contacts Anna?
Viki & K, Alla
Thank you large for advice and support! Try Count Tiskevicius Palace until

Last edited by Dreamer (Jul 16 2013 07:06:51)

Being consulted have another the vet - verdict the same, to change fodder. That would try? Altea Hills curative quite not inspired in composition: ((
Until in composition and accounts know. I'm looking to Akane, Wolfsblut, go responsibility, grandorf, orijen. There is whether sense look in side bezzernovykh cannot digest? Understand, that all very individually, but would still want still input from owners bushikov http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/blush.gif

Dreamer
I would all ??? tried her hand curative Hills Bunker for starters. On the he and curative.
Bezzernovye feed always asking try.

Dreamer
Me, too, interestingly, from new cannot digest there is good. Desirable with feedbacks go users. Can already all ahead planet the entire, and we all on Flatozore instead just hanging around. Although I happily his results. But.

About bezzernovykh cannot digest, on my glance, this marketing gimmicks. There is no grain,. Shoved it up the chemistry and that worse not known.

Dreamer
Although, I know, that bezzernovaya Akana, Russia has very positive reviews

Dreamer
I not veterinarian, but in composition I like Akana, Russia and Oridzhin, they have series of and cereals and bezzernovye.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Increasingly about health » Neodnorodnyy chair