Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » The total talker » Bolnichka

Bolnichka

Posts 1 to 8 of 8

Wanted to place its request in topic Coughs :), but thought: What that meet different questions on motives and human health. Propose a all, en masse to discuss here.
I have the first question, I cannot get rid of crack neproduktivnogo medicine already 3 weeks. Beats so, that sleep not can, quite. Rare 15 minute winning strategy breaks in limbus nightmare not believe. Healing up (this me incidentally so that the with fortnight stays), but bribery from this slightly. A chest X-ray did, all options Drink place coffee sinekod, pills libeksin, do the inhalation mineral water, rinse my’s throats sage, drink tea from chamomile, give mustard plaster, honeyed and potato lepyoshka. Until this saw antibiotics, was oslozhnennaya angina.
Who still knows THAT can be done, except two, to this fucking lightness-- - - cough has passed? There is have us doctors? Or people with the experience. From our distribution bribery a bit, and more precisely there is no quite. Forces more there is no. Not sleep already not only I and not only inhabitants our apartment. Yesterday suspicious watched neighbors. So: People good, famous we not local, only ask that to you with request. :)
D one for advice!

Olja, and the classic recipe the radish with honey you've tried? He quite effective.

Nell
There is no, but today, too, came in head this thought, still operates one a compress around.
And how many radishes need to stand with honey?

Viki & K
If from distribution there is no-wing - descend to another a doctor! As option - will replace place coffee, + antihistamines, there is still drugs, for lifting bouts (eufilin, clenbuterol), but without doctor and "wearing a wire" not can recommend. Inhalation did - Lazolovan and Berodual, BUT already without use other syrup and funds from medicine.

Viki & K
What cough? If gorlovoy, then can be gomeovoks try and rinsing spirits khlorofilliptom. If below, then half or on glycosidic dates or figs, can be all together, steep just a badger's fat (the real).

Nell
Shulakovna
Marousia-Nafusya
Thank you girls!

Soda blasting "rinse after food, faringotsept to suck on instructions. In inward lot more milk and of honey can be with tea.

Viki & K wrote:

Nell
Shulakovna
Marousia-Nafusya
Thank you girls!

Already all passed?

Last edited by ncux199rus (Jul 9 2013 15:56:04)

ncux199rus wrote:

It all passed?

Edited ncux199rus (Today 15 :56: 04)

Nope, not passed. http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/105.gif
I have such ochuchenie, that so always will now be, I as Weeble-Wobble, be not can

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » The total talker » Bolnichka