Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » I have emerged Puppy! » Health schenka

Health schenka

Posts 1 to 20 of 40

Hello. Here is and I have emerged Puppy) This is the first dog in House, and I very Zuma’s turbulent "mother." Puppy times in day the morning on his behind and enforces terrible sounds from within and of a belly cell "churchgoers keep in." First been mulling, that think. Then, that intends to bark, but until without understanding sound. Then, that goes air or wool plastered, and she stuck. Then quite horrendous thought: Can she has disruption in work hearts. In the rest of the cheerful, sleeps well. Podskajite, please, that this may be?

Dobryi day! Welcome to the Era! You have charming girl - Ekstravagansa me very identified with on photo)
The first thought was, that she so plays. The second, and that for terrible sounds? Can she so, sorry, farts?
Beam [in two months, and he have us frightening farting in the first two weeks, so as husband decided to, ah that him will from: Piece of is there an apple, kefirchika, lotions, tvogozhka, yogurtika, boiled little chicks, sushechki with poppy seeds and. All immediately, not while repealing feed, which he ate)
P.S. When me anything was very confusing to, I immediately called a doctor and would consult and evangelism, very often this was it's a deal breaker, but little whether, I, too, not experienced owner was, and he was have us the first.
Luck! And many joy from communication with a little kid just a!

Last edited by Alla (Jul 10 2013 12:54:52)

Alla
Thanks for Sharing (the answer. Not farts. Heard Greek Max -- knock-tuktuk-Greek Max -- knock. And so minute-mucus. And thumping payments of under stukakh. Veterenarku until normal not has found. In district their many, but reviews horrendous. But as you call a doctor with questions? To agree with concrete and all questions to decide only with him? Then as find such a doctor and take a closer to home? Sorry for such questions, we until "tea."

Hello. Can, I and not in subject, but increasingly same write. Perhaps, I not so realized described symptoms. Witness our subject pro cough:
Coughs.
I there video posted online as had coughs. Me increasingly seemed, that burp out of this one something wants, and it turned out - catches go quietly. Very hope, that still fails in subject.

Lota
Can she so, she has the hiccups)

akomanelin

On cough on video not it seems. Sits absolutely quietly and case one times in day. And here is on hiccups very it seems. In Monday, going to travel on a third revaktsinatsiyu, cyrillic speaking doctor listen to the its. Thank you!

Can who tell pollsters good doctor or a clinic in district Zhulebino (Moscow Metro) http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/flag_of_truce.gif

Razigralas, time served a newspaper with the center and had cube.

Lota wrote:

Sorry, that in vain scared.

Danka the first two months homes had the hiccups for often. Especially after food. Vsoset chow with speed understanding sound and lies,, she has the hiccups. Couple-Triad sips of water and all the backdrop.

Ah yes, have us, too, poikivaet sometimes. Ironically so.

Lota
About clinics. Nothing good, alas, in Zhulebino (Moscow Metro) there is no. At least not know. With some clinics itself faced, nothing good. So as live in Novokosino (Moscow Metro), polzuem alone and oaae clinics. That can advise. On gentle family things: Vaccination, tests, small trauma, on procedures we traveled in Akelu on Vykhino (Moscow Metro) http://akelaclinic.com/, now truth only on tests there pokazyvaemsya, and with the rest of the Alyona itself is governed by have us. She before worked in this clinic, so can recommend boldly, there one doctor-entlebukherovladelets there is. So that our rocks there know well.
If same something on worse: Roentgenogram, consultation practitioner and problem ski what's in Belantu http://www.belanta.ru/
About the baby's everything, of course she, she has the hiccups. With it all in order :)

Lota wrote:

Perhaps who tell pollsters good doctor or a clinic in district Zhulebino (Moscow Metro)

I would advised a clinic Belanta. From you not so perishing and far is.

All large Thanks for Sharing (answers. Now and us ironically observe hiccups)

akomaBetter be too careful. Well, that there is video. Amply for primer.

nelin
Could you tell me still, please. Can be done a third revaktsinatsiyu in Friday, and on the evening bring schenka on liberal scattering and issue on the assistant walk?

Lota
I think, if Puppy will themselves well feel, and on the street not will a strong heat, then can be

nelin
Thank oou!

Lisca case wets his bed in dream. This normally? Aoaee with ????, Puppy lay in feet on podstilochke and slept entire a path. And when toured, then bedding the entire was wet. First evangelism I have on the hands of and, too, podpisnula on the seat next. And yesterday, when us not was homes,, and you climbed up on bed and gaslighted alongside bag.

Lota
I think this is more emotional. Witness, when she this makes. Analyze after what.
If it is unclear, often and camping on Afghan can be show a doctor (especially if on be tile often lies, under kondeem and problem perhaps podstudilas)
If on infliction, then sedate its, less of emotions, in entlebukherskoy psyche their on 10 dogs ?????! So slightly under to stop sadness from separation and joy from meetings, leave it attractive opportunity what any, now aside from pogryzushek many interacting toys, to was than to address until you there is no.
Ah and wait, all will pass, child will grow.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » I have emerged Puppy! » Health schenka