Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » I have emerged Puppy! » Health schenka

Health schenka

Posts 21 to 40 of 40

Viki & K wrote:

I think this is more emotional

In machine visual. She immediately behind reborn as a pretzel in feet and sleeping entire a path. And here is homes the case in a quiet environment with me near. If would was cystitis (zastudilas) wrote would often and by little. Smiled, that have bushikov there is such a the problem-weak; bubble, and in 20 times more often have girls. But a puppy dog and truth quickly is growing and all ostentatious so is obtained. Thank you.

nelin
Dobryi evening statement please, when need to do footprint revaktsinatsiyu? In the vet's said, that in 6 months, and in the calendar "nobivaka" written, that only in year?

Lota
Can be done in 6 months, and in year not to do.
And can be not to do in 6 mo, and do in year.
Both schemes work well

A strange scheme. Then let us to do in year Thanks!

Dobryi evening! Alice starters there is on the street others’poop. And still homes starters take actual chunks out from toys (rubber or sealed plastic saying) the pieces (???? are decent) and so I see, I see, if would razgryzla and left out-nakhuliganila, but attention not was deprived At the street razgryzaet and eats stick. Today for 5 mines ripped off its roughly half from toys "there could leg, Pischaschaya, orange color of such a) from narrow of the late and had Don’t know how chopped chewed a piece, watch for" indisposed ", 'll take a look for lettings. Question-can it what lacks in diet? Sleeps dry fodder "Altea Hills", apples-combined carrot, every day vitamin C "8 in 1"

Lota
, small tried to to climb things in a tray to cat, and Dyushanya, when his took. Me and for one and for another helped complex (you can help and that the one thing) - be firms Kanina (disambiguation) kaniletten (their I give autumn spring on month), any pro and its biotiki, and drug sanoform.

Us helped peeled seeds and bananas. Became there is, stopped to poke nose in others’heap.
And here is toys to tear began only now. Until this could you keep bringing it up, but not otgryzal. And for last week six units threw away curiously. Will an eye, until slice of not nibble your. When ring ate, had to stomach brush your. Now, as only hear familiar breath, species I choose immediately.

Lota
About of strangers kakakh - have us, too, was such a history. Office Chem-7 blood, witness that there. We after analysis contrary was removed all be and had replaced fodder. Through a brief time all became DC.
On razgryzannym toys - caveat shower, when Be careful what you post. My your baby had to begin operating from-for proglochennoy the Plippers from syagkoy toys.

And us helped a scar, an appalling malware likes, but Wild Dogs tires from fame only) A plaything have us one - on a little plate Frisbee-related))

Alla
Catherine
Daniel
Fincher
Large thank you! For drugs keep has become carefully, all already-thumping threw away. Bananas there is, kuragu tomorrow buy. Be eats long, perhaps need to do pause. And a scar in what numbers to lend and as his be preparing?

A scar better not purified indoor, but of fish scary. Can be and purified indoor, but effect less. A scar raze not prepare, perhaps, because in apartment to live cannot be will after his preparation)

This accurately) But I has found for themselves more acceptable way to) His need slightly by cut, and feed immediately. To freeze of course same need which packed. Until in apartment can be to live)

Fincher
Perspektivka show up) A) to scald not need to? And Portia in day-this how many? I yesterday gave Aliske slice of irreparable nagging (six vertebrae roughly, of sawn along) and raze not expected, that she half eat Ugvazdala entire apartment, lezhanka in stains and crummies. And diarrhea on morning Eye of yes eye behind these little blighters)

From oshparivaniya) will a spooky smells! A scar slabit, so to lend I beginning on slightly-slightly, increasing once, now couple of times in week grams on 300, but more often chischennyy, not chischennyy only husband gives)

We give a scar 1 times in week. On that's always. Have us the remittances in wood with morning) (picnic) roughly 500-700 gr on two. In ratio could 300-500 gr. Finch 200-300 gr. But all same on my view a scar this not food this yummy

All are a good day! Have us Alice starters obedat bushes on the street Don’t simply plays, and'll bite off and suggested a eats up, until not took away What it lacks in diet? Such dry "go" feeds, be "polideks" with with calcium for puppies A eaten poop, but on advice forums have become promoted as the wettable powders on the tip knife in fodder, provided bananas and kuragu and all petered out (large them Thanks for Sharing (advice!) What same it lacks, that there is in branch lines? Yes, still yesterday began the first Pitzi is in heat, but bushes eats all already weeks two.

Lota
And how many Aliske? Interested in when have bushikov the first Pitzi is in heat ;)

Яshma
Almost 10 months

Pitzi is in heat have all differently arrival. Can and in seven come, mozhekti in, Tyler. All individually

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » I have emerged Puppy! » Health schenka