Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Familiar! » Our personal, uh, dog's a flock

Our personal, uh, dog's a flock

Posts 121 to 140 of 415

Финчер wrote:

if need can advise)

stasyun wrote:

It would be interestingly all.

This was would nice!

Yes I only can show as have us this is happening, but that it comes page win perhaps this still sooner) And still time lacks write many, so on Skype was would feel more comfortable (truth I have his there is no, but if there is wishing to doing the ask, then I'll get it running))

Финчер wrote:

Home a new videootchet

Nastia! An excellent broadcast http://smiles.dolf.ru/dolf_ru_993.gifyou with Fincher good fellows! Can and truth do subject about classes? Tell, will you, as around the this learn to) I think, many it will be interesting http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/yes.gif

nelinThanks) he an industrious guy)

Let us try in the form of question-the answer)

Fincheryou as always of orders we receive! 'm Your’with enormous gusto.
Further somehow sports with Fincher are planning engage? Agility (dogs) or something another / still?

Viki & K
Thanks for Sharing (good words)
Tomorrow have Filimona the first play around on PSR, consider that will show. Report necessarily'll do my) A with agility (dogs) in city of strikes, is no good “shovel. But if all tickles by the summer of there) A still in closest plans early and pastba (already 4 times in Chelyabinsk intended, then have them all time what the charity. The a, then sheep have an illness)

Fincher
Oops, tell pro PSR then. It is our beyond career (Since a huge interest and respect read pro those who overcame these important, please and interesting sport.

Финчер wrote:

already 4 times in Chelyabinsk intended

About, ekaterinburzhtsy wanted very participate. And Chelyabinsk before them, as we until his pastby)

What you Fincher with associates a luxury-beauties :) Good luck you! Very interestingly was to read and look. Hope, pocherpnu from everything themes anything useful on future :)

Daniel
Sentiment on everything the request) module has passed even better than I supposed, Filya is famously would signal left. Truth until far not moves away. But for the first train, and this enough) There are one moment over which need to tinker. When it is a watchdog denoting of he should be focused only on it, and Filya that comes over to statistu, tide is turning me the face of and bark) Type says "Let's go faster")) but think through couple of training facilities we let's adjust this nuance. Await the report on according Forum, 'll text exile with star status instructor.

ClockWorkMystery
Thank you large) Come in, come in to us shabby.There) I hope so and will) Since gusto answer on Your questions if they will encounter)

Финчер wrote:

Oh, I do too on everything the request)

Thank you! Me truth VERY interestingly!

http://ufadog.ru/viewtopic.php?id=4500&p=2#p165253
Here is report about our train, on according Forum. Race until, but this only the beginning of)

Fincher, pardon, giggled. All so have listed on names and aboriginal, and here "Nastia with metisom associates and with Fili (Moscow)" (Filya after all would still Fincher. I so suspect, breed have us all OK it is difficult vygovarivaemaya and zapominaemaya)

And pro classes-many run idea writing again. And can you and their sensations soup please can describe « what. Interestingly very

This yes))

. I so suspect, breed have us all OK it is difficult vygovarivaemaya and zapominaemaya)

I already accustomed to invectives such type "Which there you have H. Bucher)"
At all when we began engage PSR I have request erroneous opinion that this what the magic and need not hinder dog, she herself knows that to do. But after month occupational all ??? realized that dog this tool for docking. T. E. If you're sending Dog for example in corridor in which on what you want view can be A player or (or Sassanid) the he immediately went to precisely in is direction in which his dispatched and contrary for example on training in conditions manmade avalanches need to control Dog for his same security. That it comes not of you in well or that the like. In general obedience not little it is important in classes PSR.
For dogs this game, bear. My to the dogs very likes. All the more that all coaching received pass so or otherwise for city and can be after occupational who will have plenty and frolic) By addition only on PSR they can earn super a doodle - a scar)) It's totally all about than only can be dream all on PSR)
Here is such until I have conclusions)

Fincher, thank you large, necessarily let us and in Visitors go, and councils ask! :)

Fincher, interesting attractive opportunity. But. Dangerous all OK.

stasyun
This ofigenskoe attractive opportunity for bukhov! And if correctly teach, then dangerously rather for left) Tekhnogen, of course, can be travmoopasen, but to him dog, too, gradually are disciplined.

Here is for this and need a poslushka. In my grand plans attestatsiya summer. Can and Finch's would prepare.

In these weekend traveled on ski base with the entire live stock. Found Filo new attractive opportunity - place children on a. Him the hugely liked, was allowed pull yes still and this) Homer here is quite not understood why still he should pull what the magnet which ?oieo and heavy! In short way alongside Philemon for beauty) When children ended) have become and adults place, experiencing record weight about 90 kg. On the flat road but pull was able not long, all ??? in 3 times more his weight. After such a attraction Fincher became hero, and Gomera was called Jewish watchdog)
Attractive opportunity of course my, what a pretty and’this entlevenik to qualitatively, but question can whether such kids on a joyride what the not good influence on spine or still far any exert?

Fincher, I not expert in this issue, but of what smiled. First, need use a special shleyku under such catastrophic, otherwise goes tense, all right and impact not on those parts of organism, far need to. Second, to distort organism have bushikov is happening somewhere until 15 months (ah not for good reason recommend to do all areas as times after 15 months). So that you there be careful. Makes sense consult with experts.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Familiar! » Our personal, uh, dog's a flock