Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Give,? Puppies and adults dogs » Search for family for being Entlebushki 1.5 year.

Search for family for being Entlebushki 1.5 year.

Posts 1 to 20 of 27

Girl people are healthy! Mounting in apartment. It needs salesmanship! I have no opportunities electrify its in city.
Girl the abridged, plain and passed mentality description. Docile. But very old-, increasingly and all fears. Have us she more month. Suited me and husband, from rest is withdrawing. Pity its, she sits under strongest caravansaray’s. When I wise children gulyat on streets, Яnushka goes and we with it Las, on the evening all go in house and only then I can its putting in house. She sleeping in the corridor, further go fears :( collar and the leash fears frightening. I wear my wartime she and she churchgoers, greater part of time sits under strongest caravansaray’s, in collar with a leash around. But walk on tight leash not is obtained, she vzhimaetsya in gender and lies :( Since in other dogs plays, a its, Dick and Harry seems :(
Weird, gentle beastie. Its need to in apartment under master wants to owner. I have under to the side children and three dogs, so Яnushka fears :( I invite kinologa, she said that need to in apartment. And incapacitate in light lot more, beg passers-by regret its and camping on D. I have not apartment not cities near :(

Forumchane, help black, please!

http://i056.radikal.ru/1308/1a/df49a77beb9b.jpg

OlgaBin
Breeder in rate about pristroystve dogs?
If not, the contact in primarily with him.
Good knobs being!

In such a able doggy and arrived from noted :( produced girl, 7 mo. Came in themselves. Playful child :) A this not as not is obtained. Decided wanting find it pens better our.

OlgaBin
I seems realized, that for doggy.
From Peter, is true?
Complex option. Its if only in good hands. But there need to engage with instructor, that quite expensive. And in nurseries, frankly, hardly. For a number of reasons.
And you their have redeemed or they with obremeneniem?

Viki & K wrote:

OlgaBin
I seems realized, that for doggy.
From Peter, is true?
Complex option. Its if only in good hands. But there need to engage with instructor, that quite expensive. And in nurseries, frankly, hardly. For a number of reasons.
And you their have redeemed or they with obremeneniem?
Signature avtoraRyzhego sun cube, pan-blue the sky democratic instinct
http://victory-secret.jimdo.com/

Yes from Peter.
Dogs without stigma and account. So that "nobody's.
In cattery there is no, precisely in good and thoughtful pens.
And can I little time it gave? In classes nothing to acquire complex there is no, I will talk as engage. Write, and have the most heart of aching, just mind options. Can electrify its with us on my daughter's cheer classes, and until daughter Hypnotizes, gulyat in city of. But I have even baby on the hands of.

Yes perishing, pity their.
Hope hands on it a way.
And until if can homilies drive, can strays and not will causes in rebuilding.
Dog and so inherited, change homes enormous stress. All the more not the first change already.

OlgaBin
Yes perishing, case not simple. Hosts for this dogs will have very carefully distill. Better, if this will experienced people, which have already were dogs. After all with this girl will have tinker not one day, and can and month. Otherwise can go on batty. And importantly, to she not engulfed in hands-market buyers.

Have us a small progress! Яnushka itself has gone in house, when junior slept. Sniffed at it increasingly, shoes sniffed at it. Has drawn me, I sorry its. She increasingly has tested and has moved on streets.

ОльгаBin wrote:

Wu us a small progress! Яnushka itself has gone in house, when junior slept. Sniffed at it increasingly, shoes sniffed at it. Has drawn me, I sorry its. She increasingly has tested and has moved on streets.

Very hard to read this it was a twig. Let-god, to you with Яnushkoy all for a year, http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllSML/609.gif

JakIv wrote:

OlgaBin wrote (and):
Have us a small progress! Яnushka itself has gone in house, when junior slept. Sniffed at it increasingly, shoes sniffed at it. Has drawn me, I sorry its. She increasingly has tested and has moved on streets. Very hard to read this it was a twig. Let-god, to you with Яnushkoy all for a year,

Thank you.

Yesterday were in an exhibition with Gretuley. Has bought two books, on advice kinologa. D study.

JakIv wrote:

MA – It hard to read this it was a twig. Let-god, to you with Яnushkoy all for a year,

'll second that all the heart to these words of.

OlgaBin
Genuinely wish you that would pens sow the most good and the most loving!

ОльгаBin wrote:

Bought it, right two books, on advice kinologa

And which books bought?

Nurture and in dogs W. Hrytsenko She told that there increasingly is based on love and patience. Precisely trio of and compliment basis just. As the so. I not yet smiled :(
Even book with unfortunate name "Dope in sobakovodstve." Me liked publications. Methods studying behavior animals. Nervous systems system and behavior. Hereditary zakreplyonnye forms behavior. Acquired forms behavior. Factors, promote and impede learning.

ОльгаBin wrote:

Wu us a small progress! Яnushka itself has gone in house, when junior slept. Sniffed at it increasingly, shoes sniffed at it. Has drawn me, I sorry its.

So this same very big progress!
Let-God, increasingly confidence.

ОльгаBin wrote:

Wu us a small progress! Яnushka itself has gone in house, when junior slept. Sniffed at it increasingly, shoes sniffed at it. Has drawn me, I sorry its. She increasingly has tested and has moved on streets.

I congratulate.

ОльгаBin wrote:

Yesterday were in an exhibition with Gretuley. Has bought two books, on advice kinologa. D study.

Me very liked book John Fischer's "Oh than thinks your dog." As times pro their logic thinking. And in YouTube "The interpreter with's viralized with Caesar himself Milan" was very a similar case. He had to do CPR on psyche dog after as she few years was and lab.

ncux199rus wrote:

OlgaBin wrote (and):
Have us a small progress! Яnushka itself has gone in house, when junior slept. Sniffed at it increasingly, shoes sniffed at it. Has drawn me, I sorry its. She increasingly has tested and has moved on streets. I congratulate.

OlgaBin wrote (and):
Yesterday were in an exhibition with Gretuley. Has bought two books, on advice kinologa. D study. Me very liked book John Fischer's "Oh than thinks your dog." As times pro their logic thinking. And in YouTube "The interpreter with's viralized with Caesar himself Milan" was very a similar case. He had to do CPR on psyche dog after as she few years was and lab.
Signature avtoraSpasiBo.

Listened pro this book, but until not bought.
Caesar'm regularly, on how many this is obtained. But have him as the increasingly simply and easily is obtained. Times arrived and won. Can this simply in transfer so.

OlgaBin, this OK cubicles transfer of) she has tough temporary framework. And ??? this show under all with) It's totally use they installation of in entire. But in a whole, despite raznoolyarnye reviews about Milano, he has, that on article take. And book, incidentally, can be download in networks.
Luck you in so not an easy task fact!

Girls, need to be able wait, noticing a positive dynamic and sustain its.
Only patience and desire to will never succeed unless policy success http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/yes.gif

ШАНТАЛЬ wrote:

girls, need to be able wait, noticing a positive dynamic and sustain its.
Only patience and desire to will never succeed unless policy success
Signature author. And experience, son mistakes difficult.
bern-gross.ru cattery "Corona Russia"

Hello! I you waited :) Say, is as sustain? Here is she itself has gone in house, sniffed at it shoes. In sed. Times resolve this man moves?

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Give,? Puppies and adults dogs » Search for family for being Entlebushki 1.5 year.