Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Increasingly about health » In what vet clinics walk and is worth whether any something to fear?

In what vet clinics walk and is worth whether any something to fear?

Posts 1 to 13 of 13

I have quite alongside home there are several veterinary clinics, but understand in what go better or, can better at all nor in what of them not walk - I cannot. Can be someone from professionals having looked on their site can anything advise? And can better choose not soon, and a place.
Here is exile:
http://www.m-i-v.ru/
http://www.ab-vet.ru/
http://vet-dom.ru/
http://www.aibolit-k.ru/

???? that me more just embarrasses - this that 3 recent are in one House! http://smiles.dolf.ru/dolf_ru_212.gif

Proximity clinics from home this, of course, well, but even better when near the good s patients. Us not very with this was lucky, so we travel in Belantu. There us very likes and all our dogs are observed precisely there. And doctors good and equipment normal. Usually go to prejudice something specific a doctor. And clinics, too, from-for this change. Think, that if, not let-god, will emerge the problem, need to turn to her breeder, perishing then certainly will channel there far need to, and renounce all triviality type vaccinations can be to do in any many clinic.

Podskajite please: Us it is time to do Nebezyzvestnyy, but dog is on dacha in Propulsion Chekhov. There there is s patients Ajbolit. Want to do there. Not frightening and not threatens to whether this consequences? http://smiles.dolf.ru/dolf_ru_212.gif

natik
Think, that can be not worry and privivatsya in Chekhov :)

In advance, but all same. Can be someone can advise good clinics relatively not far from on the? Live in second, clinics around many, but as something do not inspire they confidence. Have us homes gerbil, because rodents quite rare, we with them a deserved couple of times in the clinic – in Krasnogorsk, Moscow Oblast (on recommendations peschankovladeltsev), but seen many input, that with cats-dogs there better not .again., diagnoses put not can normal, only money pulling up the.
So want, of course, find good medical a place with representing a qualitative treatment.

ClockWorkMystery, on fact in most part its people turns not in clinics, and to specific doctor. ???? in different cases-to different doctors, consulted on exemplified direction. And their names are transmitted "to bequeath to"))
Can to share its experience.
We live on Dmitrovskomu highways (camping on E. This North-Eastern Administrative Okrug, albeit on the north. In its time me Alla (Alla) advised "his" Dr., which works in clinic not far from Dmitrovki, and at very mount a we can circumstances lives in Dolgoprudny Urban Okrug. Us he very likes-because in sight, that professional, experience immense, nothing excess prescribe not will, with animals communicates Yummers, with humans, too ,-under intrinsic him nemnogoslovnosti, all will reveal and will show. Generally the, that need to. Under need call him I can in any time day and night. Ah and what lives relatively not far from us - Doing possible his visits to us home under need. I can. Rolls in lichku his contacts.
But when we have have others struck the problem with eye (that whether in game hurt, then whether itself on branch [) - we treated to specific a doctor-an ophthalmologist on recommendations. And, too, very happy with.
As not notorious-but in case with animals (as and with children) - we turn seek only on recommendations, simply because they will not be able if that to tell, that treatment them in harm, camping on E. Needs full trust exhorts a doctor.
And tests we can entertain in Shans-bio,, because have them this very is well organized. And clinics a long on Moscow. And results analyses come on-as to us, so and to our a doctor-camping on E. He can under need immediately call us, explain that and as.
Generally as something so)

stasyun, Tatiana, thank you huge! For contacts doctor d grateful to :) Pro Shans-bio, memorized the, thank you :)
I yesterday smiled prevents reviews on pesike, many recommend from clinics the White dogtooth.

Yes, good are considered clinics Belanta and the White dogtooth

stasyun wrote:

Yes, good are considered clinics Belanta and the White dogtooth

Javadxan, pro Belantu itself, too, tag made, but very perishing she from us far, quite the other the end of the Moscow.

ClockWorkMystery wrote:

advance provides, but all same. Can be someone can advise good clinics relatively not far from on the? Live in second, clinics around many, but as something do not inspire they confidence.

ClockWorkMystery,
We live in on the. Treated in the Veterinary Surgery please aversion that (Khimki, 73 kilometers Moscow Ring Road, on territory shopping center “harp ”). All pretended until the last case: When have Emelki occurred diarrheic, us appointed an taking injections, pint of blood and anus. In end for results had to to go only through "being welcomed doctor", and that means still plus 300-350 r, so still and results us no one gave on hands. Doctor, I could even watch and simply said "Everyone well", and that "Everyone well" - figs his knows. On outcomes doctor should was solve to continue course injections of or abolish. Doctor said to continue to do taking injections, although on the very moment have Melih already back to normal chair and feel sumptuously, and here is electrify two times in day dog on taking injections, was large stress. This was it seems purely on drains money. We more not go - why glee times medicate the dog Drug? Convenient this s patients in terms of neighborhood, if need to quickly of sexually dog and reach (as was in our case with diarrhea). Or on sound. On expense any serious treatment nothing not can say. I simply not know on somehow criteria judge qualifications doctors.

Last edited by lenkin (Mar 4 2014 10:52:22)

lenkin wrote:

ClockWorkMystery, we live in on the. Treated in the Veterinary Surgery please aversion that (Khimki, 73 kilometers Moscow Ring Road, on territory shopping center “harp ”). All pretended until the last case: When have Emelki occurred diarrheic, us appointed an taking injections, pint of blood and anus. In end for results had to to go only through "being welcomed doctor", and that means still plus 300-350 r, so still and results us no one gave on hands. Doctor, I could even watch and simply said "Everyone well", and that "Everyone well" 'm a his knows. On outcomes doctor should was solve to continue course injections of or abolish. Doctor said to continue to do taking injections, although on the very moment have Melih already back to normal chair and feel sumptuously, and here is electrify two times in day dog on taking injections, was large stress. This was it seems purely on drains money. We more not go - why glee times medicate the dog Drug? Convenient this s patients in terms of neighborhood, if need to quickly of sexually dog and reach (as was in our case with diarrhea). Or on sound. On expense any serious treatment nothing not can say. I simply not know on somehow criteria judge qualifications doctors.

Thank you huge about opinion, heed!

ClockWorkMystery wrote:

Javadxan, pro Belantu itself, too, tag made, but very perishing she from us far, quite the other the end of the Moscow.

We travel in Belantu from Zelenograda and offered not regret making those about wasting half the time, very there likes (the only, sometimes for this are waiting lists)
Sterelizovali there town Ulu and treated dog svekrov

Last edited by Masha (Mar 25 2014 22:40:22)

Masha wrote:

(the only, sometimes for this are waiting lists

Accurately! S patients, indeed, not a bad! But, waiting lists ([, with serious problems-only there! And on location--near train station-can be and nearby)
Have us with Stivkoy was precedent (He still puppy for was, poured gulyat, power--a period bulldog English, ponyukhalis, have become heading “Our Advertisers, suddenly, the latched on and shook courtesy of Steve in eaio, and there's the blood, I his on hands and in slow in our House. Sewing up, go on liberal scattering. And he there made something not runs round, lies. We again in this slow, me say, this from losses blood. Here is you the medicine. I allow. And Stivke not fig not better! Go in Belantu. Dr. on admission standards, I him all told, the medicine has shown, says, one thing Different not prevents. Sorry, but you have it seems on piroplazmoz. Took blood on analysis, diagnosis-piroplazmoz (A if would not has gone? (Loath, Belante later, and waiting lists there can be justify)

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Increasingly about health » In what vet clinics walk and is worth whether any something to fear?