Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.


You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Give,? Puppies and adults dogs » Searching for a new family a boy 6 months.


Searching for a new family a boy 6 months.

Posts 1 to 18 of 18

1

Searching for a new family a boy 6 months. Have pani various allergy. Puppy a socially competent, a bit tamed to not exploring, is trained elements obedience. Is homes, in kennel.
Conditions are discussed individually with a potential master.

+7 (962) 368-56-94
solarsofi@bk.ru

http://s6.uploads.ru/t/RM0QO.jpg
http://s6.uploads.ru/t/RYGfO.jpg
http://s6.uploads.ru/t/NJW5j.jpg
http://s7.uploads.ru/t/rHgTa.jpg
http://s6.uploads.ru/t/gNAlE.jpg
http://s6.uploads.ru/t/91n3g.jpg

Last edited by SolarK (Nov 5 2013 20:54:24)

0

2

Good knobs boy

0

3

ШАНТАЛЬ wrote:

good knobs boy


The most-the most-the most best knobs!

0

4

Can be temku turning a blind)) Edichek (Boniface) went to new bundle of)

0

5

Not can not to share photos of our Bonifacio! Correctly say: "All, that neither is done - all for the better!"

http://s7.uploads.ru/t/CIMAk.jpg
http://s7.uploads.ru/t/BN4vw.jpg
http://s7.uploads.ru/t/iK0RE.jpg
http://s7.uploads.ru/t/3lDbs.jpg
http://s7.uploads.ru/t/ZEGmV.jpg

0

6

SolarK, many run news!

0

7

Ekaty, it would be nice, if would you, told, what a remarkable it is a watchdog is growing, as he pogaet small peculiar being, that he churchgoers with his small host the 2016 on classes and there other special visit kids helps.

0

8

Yes, this very family of history) the Family small Sony several times the desk staff was me together with the most Sonya, that would watch, as they will get along with pope Boniface, as boney will to respond to child, as Sonia, which until this even nor never not petted dog, perceives the domestic Bonifacio. Drooling and awe with hand Sony not to hand words! Humanity, (not fear, am asking discern, namely humanity,) with hand Bonifacio (puppy was then 7 months, the most shkodnyy age) hit all. Meeting over remarkable! Tears stood in the eyes of. So he fell in a new family)) Boniface lives with Sonya, but communicates and with other children with syndrome discords from the schools, where learns Sonia)) this, of course case very rarely Silvio for specificity of. But with Sonya he always! Mother and sister Sony note, that she has become increasingly to speak, more appeared desires move "as need." Emotionally more often has become so.
I think, Alla, that this separate theme) MA – It want to our dogs helped, obtained joy and health in those family, where in this especially need!

0

9

As movingly and remarkable!

0

10

This the first photograph Bonifacio with a new family. Moment farewell with us))
http://radikale.ru/data/upload/69fda/6895e/9aed6e6bdf_preview.jpg

0

11

SolarK, super!

0

12

SolarKwhat family of history! As same nice, that it is a watchdog Boniface helps Sonechke and other "special" visit kids find common language with this complex world!
It would be nice, if masters emerge on forum and more detail tell about this amazing friendship child and dogs :)

0

13

Cyrillic speaking)) photos at least me countrymen quite regularly.

0

14

SolarK wrote:

But with Sonya he always! Mother and sister Sony note, that she has become increasingly to speak, more appeared desires move "as need." Emotionally more often has become so.


TTT /, let-god Sonechke health! http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/girl_angel.gifA pro this feature of bushikov said in the transfer host at Planet)

nelin wrote:

It would be nice, if masters emerge on forum and more detail tell about this amazing friendship child and dogs


Here is perishing, indeed, it would be nice! Let us hope) http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/yes.gif

0

15

SolarK
As have people accented second halves of, so apparently and have dogs, byvat precisely their home, family. And they so same await and seek his, can not always with first times find, but includes the very-the most. So nice, that they found each other!

0

16

SolarK
What fantastic history. Smiled even 4000m2 as well as all were running around. A tear on the eyes of.
Here is Bud and have dogs there is. Fate that whether. And mission ????? its grains. Have Bonifacio one of the most high - help sunlight to the kids, too.
Very's Iovely!

0

17

SolarK wrote:

Boniface lives with Sonya, but communicates and with other children with syndrome discords from the schools, where learns Sonia)) this, of course case very rarely Silvio for specificity of. But with Sonya he always! Mother and sister Sony note, that she has become increasingly to speak, more appeared desires move "as need." Emotionally more often has become so. I think, Alla, that this separate theme) MA – It want to our dogs helped, obtained joy and health in those family, where in this especially need!

This very khoroshay and badly theme. Long's a good point and in the west rush, is used such a therapy. And that surprisingly, dogs all understand and help thus visit kids.
Need to lead the temku a separate, can and mother again invite, this very need for all!

0

18

ШАНТАЛЬ wrote:

this very khoroshay and badly theme. Long's a good point and in the west rush, is used such a therapy. And that surprisingly, dogs all understand and help thus visit kids. Need to lead the temku a separate


I support! 't deliver perishing have our breed there is such remarkable especially, like would lot more about this to know.

ШАНТАЛЬ wrote:

can and mother again invite, this very need for all!


This was would quite remarkable! Who knows, can, after real confirming stories with mothers, our pets and we can help sunlight visit kids, which are alongside us.

0


You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Give,? Puppies and adults dogs » Searching for a new family a boy 6 months.